Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 75. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 594
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 03:32:44 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

There are some of the altcoins so far that can be consider as good sign for the bull run. But majority of them are not in green market, though I

could say it still a good sign fo us to play on trading and a little bit waiting for the bull run lets still hold more days before it goes up.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
May 02, 2018, 03:32:18 AM
Its already back and I hope it will last for long. We are hope that at the end of this year the price will rise to the peak and gives a lot of earning. The history will happens again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 03:30:54 AM
It looks like, the red days are almost over. So maybe theres a very slow recover of the market. And i mean slow. Many investors are afraid of cryptocurrencies after the correction at the beginning of the year. So slowly they found trust again in cryptocurrencies and the people start again to invest. Dont think it will go up so fast like last year. Because last year was crazy. Everything was overhyped from the mainstream media. So this year this will sure not happen again!
Activity: 1344
May 02, 2018, 03:30:48 AM
Well in the crypto is always like this there are times where the market continues to fall and sometimes the market back green with vulnerable old and high prices so be patient and always take advantage of every moment in Crypto because all investors have a schedule to conduct market activities.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 03:28:08 AM
The market pleased us for two weeks . There was only green . At the moment, the market again fell into a state of expectation
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 03:26:54 AM
Yes the green days are back the red days are now over because this month is summer and we should hold and grow the market and also the bitcoin will defeat its price before and also i do believe that lets just wait for it to happen
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 03:24:22 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I think, its true market already start recovery and market start to green again. Market cap already rising more than 150billion in one month. From my view, Market slowly but sure start to recovery because bitcoin price already increase from $6000 to $9000, ethereum from $300 and now $680. I am believe this will continue and cryptomarket cap will increasing again and hopely reach highest again at $800billion
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 03:22:36 AM
We all wish that dark days are over and Eth+Bitcoin will rise again. Many cryptos are showing the same "upping patterns".
Fiat holders are now lucky to invest
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
May 02, 2018, 03:07:49 AM
It is still very volatile so I would say there will be green days but still a fair share of red days as well.
Yes, you cannot tell that the green days are back. It is normal on the market that have green/red days, because of it's price correction on every coin. I really believe on price correction, specially on cryptocurrency because cryptocurrencies are most volatile of all on this days.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 03:05:26 AM
Yes, many more mainstream investment fund and investors are accumulating. The hype and fomo is on, with only 4 mil BTC left now. But don't expect a sharp vertical upward move. The market will consolidat and slowly move upward. Many investors are cashing out rather fast now, hodl strategy is not the most popular method now.

I suggest always buy in when dip, try not to chase the hype and chase and bought the top.

Activity: 462
May 02, 2018, 03:03:19 AM
We can see that for several weeks and a happily good return after a long blood bath since january. I hope this year could give us a big smile than last year. For every coins that we hold.
Activity: 103
May 02, 2018, 03:03:00 AM
I think this is the moment that crypto users are waiting for, that is when the market turns green. At least with current market developments that there are still signs of life for crypto in the future. I think crypto from now on, every day will continue to increase the price. That means the market has managed to get out of a messy period.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 02, 2018, 03:00:52 AM
It's not important that back or not back. Try to use this sweet period for getting profit. Or to buy more interested coins. I think to wait when market will become green is not smart tactics
Activity: 134
May 02, 2018, 02:57:13 AM
Yes, the market is slowly picking up, but now the situation is not as good as we expected. At least the bull market has not yet arrived. I hope my idea is correct. I have invested in Ethereum and hope it will bring me good news.
Activity: 44
May 02, 2018, 02:53:20 AM
As you already said every day more and more green days is on the crypto-currency market. Therefore, in my opinion, a bullish trend has begun in the market and now only upwards. Wink
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 02, 2018, 02:49:06 AM
I hope so  in few week market is green but now its started to red again well that's the unstable price of bitcoin and itt always happening so if its stay in red in few more days I should buy some alternativecoins  to get mor profits.
it looks like the price is down not for a long time, because right now the price is getting better and the good news is that the price of ethereum is having a good ride pump. and I heve sold it a few pieces and have gained enough profit
Activity: 232
May 02, 2018, 02:46:02 AM
I would very much like to believe it. Tired of already entering the purses and fixing losses. There is a tendency for improvement, let's see what will happen.
Activity: 196
May 02, 2018, 02:33:52 AM

Maybe it will come back green because with its many catpto community disasters To observe the market you have to observe bitcoin prices because the whole market depends on us if many are using bitcoin then the market will come back

Activity: 616
May 01, 2018, 10:34:00 PM
I am pretty sure the days are quite volatile right now so as I had said before I really really do not want to think that these are the good days now. Many things will happen in the next two months and might affect the way we do crypto at that point.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
May 01, 2018, 04:24:44 PM
To my own point of view, the answer is yes. The green days is back because for the past few days, price of Altcoins keep rising which makes me feel better and better than before  .
We cannot make long term conclusions by watching short term events, that is a huge mistake and one that you should not commit, for a few days we saw the market recovering and everyone began to think that we were going to recover very rapidly but now almost all the market is going down not by much but some but that should be enough of a signal to know that a fast recovery will probably not happen.
Pages:
Jump to: