Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 77. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 29, 2018, 08:49:37 PM
I think we are gradually going back to green days, the crypto market have been in steady increase for some weeks now and total market cap is going up high every day, it is a sign of a green days, but we still needs to give more time to be able to confirm the green days
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
April 29, 2018, 08:43:26 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

yes the market is starting to increase its price again back to normal and we can expect to earn more profit since the price of bitcoins is jumping from 8k  to 9k dollar, i hope that the price will reach 10k again this month.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 08:42:17 PM
Dont be happy to early. Just remember after the big dump to 6000 dollars, bitcoin pumped to 12thousand dollars. Everybody was happy and thought the dump is over. And then it dumped agaon to seven thousand. So always remember, it could happen any time again. So just analyze everything and look at every detail, and dont invest to much now. THe time to rebuy is over, at now, you cant know what will come. So just be prepared. Everything possible!
The dump and pump is never will finish so always positive thinking that we can get profit.
Not too happy also help. If we are too happy then the price goes lower again so we will be upset the market run.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 08:33:56 PM
I think so, because even coins like ignis get support from the community again. I think for top25 coins will continue to increase.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
April 29, 2018, 08:06:10 PM
Yeah I think the green days have finally arrived but let's not get too excited about it, let's wait and watch it for some more weeks before we can confirm that the green days are finally back. Let' wait and see.
Activity: 168
April 29, 2018, 07:58:47 PM
Yes I see community trust on Crypto sudak back. If there is no bad news, I think growth will still continue especially on famous coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 07:57:08 PM
Yes I think investor confidence has recovered, and they do not want to lose the moment. I think seminars on blockchain also help attract new investors this month.
Activity: 280
April 29, 2018, 07:18:45 PM
Yes, I think the market has really come back, this is not just a dream. But our dreams have become reality today. I see in April this market is trying to stabilize on its rise to maintain its green color. And I think it will continue, the market has come out of its red zone
Activity: 616
April 29, 2018, 07:12:52 PM
As far as I am concerned the green days are like almost done and we might experience a slight reds for the next few days. But of course I might be wrong and the coins will start a bull run again. Hopefully we can see more greens this time. Good for my investments.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
April 29, 2018, 07:02:52 PM
Bitcoin has shown a good growth but the essential question is a new trend or just a retracement. I am not ready to buy btc right now (but I am holding eth which I have bought a lower price).
Activity: 326
April 29, 2018, 05:28:12 PM
I hope that the fall of the price and bad news is over for cryptocurrency. Waiting good price BTC to 30k$ and ETH to 2k$ to end of the year.
Activity: 154
April 29, 2018, 05:25:05 PM
It is but not as expected, hopefully May is gonna be more greener, according to some FA  we just hope to see another bull run like the Nov Dec bull run
Activity: 308
April 29, 2018, 05:23:50 PM
The market is a few days green and it seems to me that the bullish trend is coming. I've been waiting for this for a long time because I want to profit from my investment in alternative coins.
Activity: 532
April 29, 2018, 05:21:59 PM
I want to believe that the market has stabilized. but I think we should still be very careful when placing orders. after all, the market can at any moment go to the bottom. it is not up to us to decide whether the price will go up or down. Whales rule the market, and they won't tell us about their plans. Grin
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 05:20:31 PM
definitely the green day are back hope we wont go back .. but still despite the green most of yhe coins havent recovered
Activity: 147
April 29, 2018, 05:17:48 PM
To my own point of view, the answer is yes. The green days is back because for the past few days, price of Altcoins keep rising which makes me feel better and better than before  .
Activity: 406
April 29, 2018, 05:13:00 PM
do not ever feel hesitant and afraid to lose in seeing the red market, because it is justice in the world of crypto, and take advantage of those moments to increase your investment assets and rest assured that the time will come when the market returns green to big profits, do not be afraid and do not easily affected by negative news.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 29, 2018, 01:31:05 PM
green market. this is a very strong growth that is waiting to make my daily trading run again and the altcoin I hold grows again
Activity: 86
April 29, 2018, 01:24:00 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum go into growth and as always it happens unexpected without any news. Those who are still in meditation are given the last chance now, since further growth can continue.
Activity: 22
April 29, 2018, 01:22:40 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

off course, the price is recovering slowly, I believe the market will rise. lets see, it will happens soon.
Pages:
Jump to: