Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 79. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 04:48:04 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

The trend seems to me changed. But you need to understand that bears do not sleep and are constantly checked. Therefore we rejoice, but we do not forget about a stop losse and we will not be greedy, it will not lead to anything.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
April 28, 2018, 04:23:15 PM
The market is starting to recover and I'm very happy about it. My investment portfolio grows every day. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 04:10:21 PM
Green days? Do you have the time to listen to me whine? I honestly think that it's not that big of a deal, the growth has barely started (as others have helpfully pointed out). Let's just stay cautiously optimistic for now. It might be big, it might be nothing.
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 04:22:00 PM
I defiantly think so but I no it can be red again. As the market can't be red forever , so it can't be green too forever. One needs a lot of trading indicators and news to determine when market is going green or red. That makes a good trader.
Activity: 644
April 28, 2018, 04:19:53 PM
Green days? Do you have the time to listen to me whine? I honestly think that it's not that big of a deal, the growth has barely started (as others have helpfully pointed out). Let's just stay cautiously optimistic for now. It might be big, it might be nothing.
if you look at all the forecasts that sound on bitcointalk, then we should have been on the moon for a long time. But not everything happens as they say. So I would not pay attention to all these conversations .
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
April 28, 2018, 03:03:46 AM
For the crypto-currency market, green days in the long term will be for one to two years, in my opinion. The whole market is growing
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 27, 2018, 06:28:04 PM
In my opinion the market can not go higher, the BTC price may peak at $ 9k. The market now has too many altcoin. and many investors have held altcoin, so the amount of BTC bid will be lower than we can see that the volume of BTC transactions is much lower than the previous year.
Activity: 240
April 27, 2018, 06:26:38 PM
We cannot say that we are totally out of the messy period of the market because many uncertainties may happen, but it is a good news for everyone of us to see the market recovering from its loss for the last few months. What we know is that it is regaining its values and we are hoping for it to continue for the next days/weeks without crashing drastically, what important for today is that the market is turning green.
Activity: 308
April 27, 2018, 06:12:06 PM
I hope the green days are coming back.and I hope that the market will not turn red in the coming months
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 27, 2018, 06:03:18 PM
I think yes, market starting recover! I guess this time ETH could be 3000$ in maximum point! so keep calm and hold!
If the price of ETH reaches 3000 dollars this year, then I will sell it. It seems to me that after such growth correction will be inevitable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 05:39:16 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

yes, it seems the crypto market will recover, it is already in green, but it is still not signified, there is still a lot of possibility, it will come back very much.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 27, 2018, 05:32:00 PM
Hope this green days will last for certain period of time and will not be replaced by red again. But crypto is always recovering so I hope the same will be now also.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 05:27:13 PM
yeah, I think green days are coming back to the market. and I hope that will continue
Activity: 149
April 27, 2018, 05:19:05 PM
Yes I think the green days are back, but there is still a long way to go considering where we were before the sudden fall. I believe there is still more better days ahead that we can all look forward to when talking about green. Remember too that our action and inaction can also affect the situation of the market directly or indirectly, so let's be careful on what we do to the cryptocurrency market.
What is felt the moment I think the same, market conditions began to recover and improve the news certainly anticipated by the bitcoin, this sort of thing very need to maintain stability even though it's not easy but we do have to work, with the keep our ethics in addressing cryptocurrency itself.
Activity: 420
April 27, 2018, 04:46:23 PM
Yes, I've been waiting for this moment for a long time! I think that this trend should be fixed and continue until the end of the year. Rather, I strongly hope for it
Activity: 264
April 27, 2018, 04:34:30 PM
Yes I think the green days are back, but there is still a long way to go considering where we were before the sudden fall. I believe there is still more better days ahead that we can all look forward to when talking about green. Remember too that our action and inaction can also affect the situation of the market directly or indirectly, so let's be careful on what we do to the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
April 27, 2018, 04:33:51 PM
I think yes, market starting recover! I guess this time ETH could be 3000$ in maximum point! so keep calm and hold!
Activity: 434
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
April 27, 2018, 04:22:54 PM
The green days have indeed come back, and soon they will be more and more frequent. A little bit of you just wait and you will understand why.

You have put the intrigue. What do you know that we don't? I am very interested to understand this?
Activity: 163
April 27, 2018, 04:21:55 PM
These days are showing us that bullish season its not very far, we are all waiting for this but I think may will be green month of crypto.
Activity: 14
April 27, 2018, 04:19:01 PM
the currencies are slowly recovering and gaining value, we hope this continues Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: