Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 78. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 01:16:43 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

this green day is quiet normal. Just like when we have a period of dump. I don't think that we'll ever be out of any period when there won't be red in crypto. It's part of the cycle to which we should take advantage of may it be selling or buying. If it's green its a great opportunity for us to actually sell specially if you are a day trader.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
April 29, 2018, 01:16:09 PM
Everything grow up very fast during the last few weeks, that is the main reason of why i am extremely happy.

Let's see if this will continue during the next few days/weeks.. maybe this is the start of a new bull run.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
April 29, 2018, 01:09:09 PM
I think so, in last 2 weeks, alts pump so hard, but I think the green season've just started.
there are so much coins that did not have any moves yet,
I think that's our chance ^^
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 01:09:00 PM
I think it will be green third quarter of the year. Bitcion can rise to the 20.000$ and also Ethereum can reach 1k again.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 01:03:37 PM
I want to believe that the correction has really passed, but today we see that it has started again, it may be that this is a small correction, so that bitcoin could move up, despite the fact that the trend has changed, people still think that the price for bitcoin should fall, but it is not. It is necessary to believe in the best and the price should no longer move down.
Activity: 140
April 29, 2018, 01:03:26 PM
Lol, everything is not green at the moment, well, considering that this thread is quite old, i can really say that during the first two weeks of april everything was on a bull trend.
Let's see what happens, for me, it will still keep going up for a while.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 01:02:22 PM
Dont be happy to early. Just remember after the big dump to 6000 dollars, bitcoin pumped to 12thousand dollars. Everybody was happy and thought the dump is over. And then it dumped agaon to seven thousand. So always remember, it could happen any time again. So just analyze everything and look at every detail, and dont invest to much now. THe time to rebuy is over, at now, you cant know what will come. So just be prepared. Everything possible!
of course. eternal growth does not happen. always growth is replaced by a fall and vice versa. Do not get upset early if something went wrong, later it will grow in obedience.
Activity: 76
Merit: 7
April 29, 2018, 01:01:23 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

For now it's green, always be cautious, the market could crash hard at any time really, nothing is guaranteed.
Activity: 112
April 29, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

Yes and this is a good sign to invest in bitcoin because this will continue  to hit the target value.
Activity: 238
April 29, 2018, 01:00:15 PM
The green days have indeed come back, and soon they will be more and more frequent. A little bit of you just wait and you will understand why.
Activity: 120
April 29, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

Yes, Even sometimes the market price fluctuating but still bitcoin is moving forward to the target value.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
April 29, 2018, 12:56:19 PM
Dont be happy to early. Just remember after the big dump to 6000 dollars, bitcoin pumped to 12thousand dollars. Everybody was happy and thought the dump is over. And then it dumped agaon to seven thousand. So always remember, it could happen any time again. So just analyze everything and look at every detail, and dont invest to much now. THe time to rebuy is over, at now, you cant know what will come. So just be prepared. Everything possible!
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 12:53:34 PM
The market has really recovered today, but there are still some small moments when the market is still bending, probably these are side effects from the fact that the market is changing its trend or as a whole, the market is growing.
Activity: 154
April 29, 2018, 12:51:11 PM
It looks like yes because after a long wait and a downfall now market is in a good position and moving up from last 15 days or more so it looks that the green days are started and now we will see the moon again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 12:49:04 PM

Roger Ver thinks that market will continue its growth strategically. So it makes sense to buy cryptocoins because after two years for example of its development they will bring a huge profit.
So but coins, tokens! Today I like BeEasy project.
Activity: 700
April 28, 2018, 06:50:32 PM
These days are not as long as we would like, soon there will be a small red line, after which there will already be an exact growth, and it will be rapid for four months. Further future is now impossible to analyze, possibly again fixing profits, and a small time, on New Year's holidays.
Activity: 363
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
April 28, 2018, 06:46:11 PM
I believe that the dip is in the past and now is green time. We have a lot to recover and I would love to see it happen as quickly as possible.
Activity: 150
April 28, 2018, 06:01:36 PM
Yes, green day is back. I think the market will grow steadily for another 2-3 months. And then again the fall for a month.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
April 28, 2018, 05:54:41 PM
Green days in order to have time to buy as much currency as possible, while it is not yet on the moon! Have time to catch your profits!
Activity: 462
April 28, 2018, 05:43:04 PM

I would not be very pleased. I can not believe that the market will start growing now.It would be too easy for us.
Pages:
Jump to: