Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 88. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 09:30:12 AM
Well I could say the green days is coming back gradually, it was so surprised I saw everything coming up with green colour since several days back, now the market is recovering, I hope it boom soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
April 20, 2018, 09:28:06 AM
Today is a really green day. Let's hope that this rally will continue until at the end of the month, but we cannot stop price correction on every coin. Every market has the right on it's price correction, so don't panic when you see red for the next few days, it is so normal for me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 09:26:07 AM
It is indeed green market,as the bitcoin is very bullish you should be taking profits by now because bitcoin's movements will dictate how these altcoins will do,you should know that after these green market there will some corrections,based on my technical analysis bitcoin could hit $9k to $10k mark few days from now because theres no sign of bears as of the moment,indicators shows 1-2 weeks these green will lasts.
Looking at the facts that occur today then we will be much more optimistic to face the price movement Bitcoin. The increase is already more than 1,000USD and this can be a good marker that Bitcoin will have a new price range. We should all continue to increase the use of Bitcoin as it will greatly help the development of Bitcoin. This is a thing that can not be avoided is when we start to leave Bitcoin then the price of Bitcoin will decrease. So make sure more volume transactions using Bitcoin then it will be a positive value. Provide information to others and convince them to be able to use Bitcoin.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 09:24:56 AM
I hope that the trend has changed and we will see a bullish trend in the market of crypto currency and further growth  Roll Eyes
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
April 20, 2018, 09:23:00 AM
The market will recover for sure but a lot of people don't have the patience to wait until that happen and panic sell after that they say crypto is dead because they lose a lot of money. They certainly haven't see bear market so this can be a good experience, investment takes time and the price isn't always going up so you have to be patient and hold onto your coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 09:19:11 AM
I also hope that a steady growth has begun. After all, the fall can not last forever. And after the fall, growth always begins. I hope that now the fall is over and growth begins (maybe a couple of times we'll see a little red).
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
April 20, 2018, 09:14:24 AM
today the market is also "green", but this does not mean that tomorrow there will be no flight down. Gotta be ready. The growth is not as rapid as in December-January, may continue a little further "green" trend.
Activity: 131
April 19, 2018, 10:06:08 PM
while this bitcoin market is back green again. rising bitcoin prices are now still small than normal. we are still waiting for how much this bitcoin price rises. we hope the value will be higher just as in the year 2017 yesterday.
Activity: 4
April 19, 2018, 09:39:09 PM
It is indeed green market,as the bitcoin is very bullish you should be taking profits by now because bitcoin's movements will dictate how these altcoins will do,you should know that after these green market there will some corrections,based on my technical analysis bitcoin could hit $9k to $10k mark few days from now because theres no sign of bears as of the moment,indicators shows 1-2 weeks these green will lasts.
Activity: 196
April 19, 2018, 09:32:14 PM
Maybe it will come back green because with its many catpto community disasters To observe the market you have to observe bitcoin prices because the whole market depends on us if many are using bitcoin then the market will come back
Activity: 182
April 19, 2018, 09:31:58 PM
In my opinion, I hope that the crypto market has recovered and now we will see the growth of Etherium and other crypto coins. But this is a small price increase, let's see what happens next. So now start feeling optimistic that this new change is here to stay.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 09:25:33 PM
Its just starting to getting back.
But is not what it is, its only the growth of it.
We all know it is unpredictable.
Lets hope for the best of it.
Patience.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 09:12:54 PM
It seems that the green days are here to stay. Many were skeptical and tried to short bitcoin again but ended up losing money.

My opinion is that the bears are gone and the bulls are here to stay. This time it will be different and crypto will rise to new all time highs. Hodl and hang on for the ride!
Activity: 476
April 19, 2018, 09:05:00 PM
I hope this green days will continue until last of this year so i can make some profit, the begining of this year i was loss , this bullish trend make me happy and i have chance to recover lose and make profit. Learn from history of the daily chart, i think this green day just started and will continue in next a few month. Iam very positive the crypto market will keep growing exponential.
Activity: 140
April 19, 2018, 08:56:01 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Nobody knows really, but i like green days. It may be a start of the reversal, we just need to broke that trendline to the upside. Been holding us for months now.
I have been watching the market for several days now, with a good blue signal for investors, but I think this is a tragedy for traders.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 08:40:58 PM
Looking at my portfolio in recent days, I see that the market is starting to regain its position. I hope in the near future everything will be calm and we do not expect great shocks.
Activity: 154
April 19, 2018, 08:38:57 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Yes the market is slowly increasing again and we can expect that the price will grow again back to its normal state so cheers to the people who invest a huge amount because they are all going to be wealthy.
Activity: 203
April 19, 2018, 08:28:29 PM
Well, seeing ethereum going over $580 is something that we should be proud about! I think that it will continue until it touches six hundred dollars or a little bit more (maybe $700 in a few weeks)

But yes, i think that everything is back to normal again

Activity: 336
Merit: 106
April 19, 2018, 08:27:23 PM
Im glad that market step by step its back. Hopefully it will continue and of course lets admit also that some price correction especially to some of the Altcoins. For now lets be happy for the green market days hope its will continue and if some drop just a little then price rise again.

#Taklimakan
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
April 19, 2018, 07:56:31 PM
I see that it is! Now the market is on recovery after a long correction! But no one can give you the right answer, you must be careful!
Pages:
Jump to: