Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 87. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 01:07:48 PM
We should observe the volume of recent exchanges. If we continue to increase until the end of this week, we can think that the market has been repaired.
Activity: 55
April 20, 2018, 01:05:52 PM
Lets hope we'll again live moments like Dec 17!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 20, 2018, 01:05:02 PM
The marketcap has been increasing for the past few days, it is a good sign. However we have to be careful with our trades and monitor the market.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
April 20, 2018, 12:29:56 PM
The crypto market has risen so beautifully five days ago. Now also coin the current prices are fixed. I believe there will be a great rise in a day or two
It is good to actually see the altcoins bouncing really well these days and that is really a good thing for the crypto world.
At least, from the way things are now it seems the green days are actually beginning to turn up gradually as we start seeing some little bit of break out for some of the alts.

I hope this is going to last and if we can get to see bitcoin consolidate for a while, that would really be a good one for the alts as we will start getting to see some pretty good pumps in a short period of time.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
well, I see the green in coinmarketcap right now so this is the sign that the market will start to recover, I hope that many investors will invest altcoins and no FUD in the next month.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
April 20, 2018, 11:28:52 AM
Yeah seems that market is doing good now, there is some sign of recovery. I am pretty happy to see the green, hopefully there is green every day! I am still under water right now, really need the market to come back.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 11:19:53 AM
Hope that. One time - this must be. Market can't always fall and can't always increase. Falling was a long time from january 2018 and till march-april 2018. Now market more positive, and must be we alredy see the growing short time.
Activity: 13
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 11:13:35 AM
You are indeed correct,bulls are finally getting more wild today and those bears has finally slept for sometime.You should be expecting for bitcoin to reach $10k before you take your profits.Because $10k has some hard resistance that is why im sure it will have some corrections if bitcoin does failed to break the resistances at $10k levels.
Activity: 134
April 20, 2018, 11:07:46 AM
It is a good sign of hope in the wallet profit of those holders that lose great in the past days. The continuous of green color is good impression in the market place for it means that altcoins are rising too.
Activity: 112
April 20, 2018, 11:04:32 AM
its looks like green and it will still continue, if continue like this i hope more investors interested on crypto market    
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 11:02:48 AM
I think it's starting to look that way, it's been days or almost a week now since bitcoins
pumped and today everything looks green. Hopefully this keeps up, it's okay even though
growth is slow but prominent, I don;t mind if it's weekly increase even by 2% or 2.5% a
week, it's sustainable. Prices still aren't that big but it's starting to move, people can
still buy coins before they go up some more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 10:57:43 AM
it very good that the market recover. i thought, it's over and the value falls to zero.

therefore, I am all the more pleased that it is back up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
April 20, 2018, 10:54:08 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I draw my conclusions on the basis of how quickly bitcoin grew by more than 1k.
After all, you do not need to be very smart to understand that this growth is man-made. Now imagine what money you need to have to make such a pump? So who will prevent these people from lowering the cryptos?
Activity: 658
April 20, 2018, 10:51:28 AM
Actually, it's starting to rise up or back into the start. Well, seeing the greens on the market makes almost us happy. However, we should be ready whenever that the greens may turn into reds. Some factors may emerge when the panic sell because of the greens happen, it will make them worse again and again. We also don't know what are the strategy of the big investors or the whales with this green market condition. We shouldn't be so tranquil with the greens. Whatever will happen to the next, we must be ready and always have the good strategy to face and pass it.
Activity: 420
April 20, 2018, 10:25:14 AM
Probably for most of the investors the green days seems to be back but what i think is that it is a normal pump not the actual one which is yet to come so just wait for the time to come.The green days will come soon and prices will surge soon to peak levels.
Activity: 476
April 20, 2018, 10:13:49 AM
Yes, there was a thaw. But you need to understand that bears don't sleep, and be constantly on check. Therefore, we rejoice, but don't forget about the stop-loss and don't be greedy, this didn't lead anyone to good.
Activity: 504
April 20, 2018, 10:04:56 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Yup after dip period now bull period has started today market is very fast in terms of growing high prices.after long wait now happy moments are coming.I am extremely happy as all of my coins are green and I am still in high margin but I would hold for long time to get my planned profit.huge investments are expected in upcoming days as a result of which prices would surge.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
April 20, 2018, 09:56:56 AM
Now the coins are recovering but we still do not have those old golden days. In last 4 days prices had been fluctuating instead of consistent growth.
Yeah, it seems the coins are really beginning to do great actually and hoping to see some better days ahead for the altcoins. I am beginning to see smart moneys already entering the altcoin market and it is normal to always see this when the bitcoin market is a bit stable or in consolidation. However, I just hope that nothing comes to spoil the fun as we forge ahead anyway, but however it turns out, I am still very optimistic with the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
April 20, 2018, 09:34:49 AM
It is possible but market is still a lot of risky.. I can not trust but I would like to trust Smiley
Activity: 7
April 20, 2018, 09:31:42 AM
For the short term I trust it. But all my trades are tightly stop-lossed just in case...
Pages:
Jump to: