Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 91. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 05:27:33 PM
yes, i agrre with youropinon,  hopefully we are headed in time the Green Days in the crypto market, and the storm quickly passed, so as to continue to enjoy the sweetness of the benefits of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 05:10:05 PM
Everyone is very happy these days. The ascent period is still going on. I hope the same process will continue and the crypto currency will rise.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 05:05:11 PM
The green days are gradually coming back again. But the question in our minds should be how long will it last this time, will it be long or will it be short-lived? I just hope it lasts till at least late 3rd quarter or early 4th quarter.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 05:03:58 PM
So far, the cryptocurrency market is at the stage of recovery after the fall. Despite the fact that many coins have increased sharply by 15 - 20 percent, I think that in the near future they will grow very slowly, but grow.

I think yes because right all coins are going green and im hoping that it will be the start of growing of all coins, and im hoping it will be the good start to trust again our coin and continue what ever we doing. Im hoping that red days are over and im hoping its start now and be back the normal value again and rising.
Activity: 210
April 18, 2018, 04:51:36 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Yes it is,and you arent dreaming ! we are in a very bullish market which is why most of the altcoins are growing too,you should be taking your profits as you can see the bulls will soon be tired and it means another bearish market will come to us,if you know when it will come you can easily get out from the altcoins and stick with bitcoin to prevent another loss in the market.
Activity: 364
April 18, 2018, 04:47:52 PM
So far, the cryptocurrency market is at the stage of recovery after the fall. Despite the fact that many coins have increased sharply by 15 - 20 percent, I think that in the near future they will grow very slowly, but grow.
Activity: 22
April 18, 2018, 04:46:43 PM
It may rise high enough such that it will be able to exceed expectations. This is very much possible.
Activity: 280
April 18, 2018, 04:44:54 PM
Yes, the market is recovering and capitalization is growing. I think that the price adjustment will be insignificant. Bitcoin is still not stable. However, the situation with each day is getting better and better. This is evident from the growing value of the portfolio.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
April 18, 2018, 01:40:30 PM
Almost all altcoins are green - i hope it green days or weeks again like it was in December-2017
Activity: 392
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 18, 2018, 09:59:35 AM
Little by little, bitcoin and altcoin values are slowly progressing and the market is way greener than before. Although this doesn’t mean that there will be no more drops ahead or values will sky rocket. This will just imply that the market is slowly progressing but there will still be some bumps here and there  but this is a good sign though.
Activity: 75
April 18, 2018, 09:56:36 AM
Yes but it still crawling up very slow in its recovery. But i have a good feeling about it. It may rise high enough such that it will be able to exceed expectations. This is very much possible.
Activity: 308
April 18, 2018, 09:55:36 AM
Market Cryptocurrency bounces back today, following last month's lows in Bitcoin prices. Most of the top 50 green coins, with an estimated 24-hour profit above 20 percent including bitcoin rebound.
Due to the pressure of misleading reports on exchangers in India, the overall cryptocurrency market declined steadily from Thursday, February 1, eliminating more than $ 100 billion of market share within 24 hours after the news circulated.
However, after a substantial sell-off, the market seen today has bounced back, with Bitcoin climbing back above the $ 9,000 level. At press time, Bitcoin traded on average $ 9,095, up 3.54 percent on the day.
Activity: 308
April 18, 2018, 09:51:27 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

In recent days many investors have been very happy. The market has returned and they are happier when their belief in this market is right. The market fluctuates unexpectedly. In the near future, their prices will fall, which is also a rule that can occur when it is a currency, when it is a commodity. But through many challenges that the market is still stable and prosper, over time its value will increase much higher. I believe in that.
Activity: 95
April 18, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

Surely the market will turn green after the red end. But I'm not sure that from now on the market will recover like late 2017. To market recovery, we need more countries to accept Bitcoins
Activity: 98
April 18, 2018, 09:41:16 AM
the market has been green for days now and that is a good sign. btc has been stable at around 8k in the past days. I'm still cautious though, I really hope the red days are over
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 18, 2018, 09:07:23 AM
Yes, I think we have a new wave of the market recovering. But do not be so optimistic, the volatility is so high

Activity: 50
April 18, 2018, 09:06:05 AM
Yes. There will start to be more and more of them. And that will bring more and more investors. Spread the world.
Try footballcoin.
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
April 18, 2018, 08:57:19 AM
Yes we are already in a green market ,as you can see most of the altcoins grows because bitcoin's value has improve,bullish movements from bitcoin can trigger most of thse altcoins to grow,the long bearish market has finally over,as of the moment bulls are still dominant in the market which is why these corrections wont last.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 18, 2018, 08:52:31 AM
definitely yes, after a long run dips from the months ago. at last green days are come. but for me pumps and dumps are very normal scene in crypto. i dont know why do alot of people getting panic while all coins mostly bitcoin are in the dip. but the next wave is surly pump. and now this healthy recover are a very good sign for us holders, personally i getting worried about last dips but im still have enough faith in my coins that sooner it will pump again and will back to normal value.
It's hard to speculate but I believe that what we are seeing now is the start of a bull period.
We have a bad previous 3 months and the price of our assets has really drop significantly, now is the time to take our reward for trusting
the market to recover.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 08:49:09 AM
green days are officially the best days of my life.faster growing currency everything would be just perfect in my opinion I'm sure
Pages:
Jump to: