Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 90. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 04:19:16 PM
Yes. The volume traded by traders nowadays are quite more interesting and encouraging. There are people who did panic sell but the most important is the ability to know when to come and out of the market. The green days are back and before you know it, Bitcoin will hit $100k before the end of this year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 19, 2018, 04:15:02 PM
Yes,it come and we all were eagerly waited for seeing this condition.It is very needed in this time.The market is now recover this.So,we can say that the green days are back.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
April 19, 2018, 04:07:12 PM
For sure, Bitcoin is going up, because many investors are waiting for the investment, they do not want to wait more time, they are impatient.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 04:04:59 PM
Maybe the green days are back, maybe we really went through that terrible patch of patience that lasted for three terrible and long months, many people hope for it, but still it's only hope, things can change in a couple of seconds, the news impact significantly changes course of the schedule.
Activity: 252
Power to gnomes!
April 19, 2018, 04:00:18 PM
I'm happy with the green days too. Nice to come by the coinmarketcap. But it is too early to rejoice, because the price can go down again. Now there is a stabilization. Real growth will only be in the fall and I expect the cost of Ethereum around 1000-1200 $ at the end of the year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
April 19, 2018, 03:32:04 PM
It is hard to believe that three months ago people was willing to pay 1 450 dollars for ETH, and one week ago you could buy it for only 375$, I think the price cannot go down so fast, it has to stabilize at list in the middle.
Activity: 228
April 19, 2018, 03:27:51 PM
During last week total market cap of crypto increased by more than 50 billion dollars, so i hope bull run began and bloodbath is over.
However this is crypto and situation can change in every minute, no-one knows for sure what will happen.
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
April 19, 2018, 03:26:28 PM
Yes the crypto market is going to back with Green already i am sure it will going to back like a last year soon this is the best time to buy any coins or tokens to get good returns for your investments, because of the crypto market was gone deeply downs from last few months.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 03:20:12 PM
It seems. that yes, market changed its trand.
As already almost a week we can see the positime movements of the maket.
And as it is seen from the chart, the third weekly candle is in green, what also show the positive dynamics.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 03:11:19 PM
Yes now the market is green. but I'm not sure he'll ever be like that in the future.
Activity: 162
April 18, 2018, 06:49:10 PM
it is possible that this is the beginning of a market revival after suffering for a long time
but we all nobody knows whether this green condition will last for a long time too
we wait and see what the future looks like, we can only hope that this market condition will continue to increase in the future and not fall back
Activity: 490
April 18, 2018, 06:08:28 PM
probably yes , the green days back. but it is early to say that they back exactly, because price stay in one level few days already and difficult to say what we will see tomorrow.
Activity: 196
April 18, 2018, 06:04:41 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

It is indeed in a bullish trend which is why we should take our profts as soon as possible because you wont know when will be the corrections will occur.Shouldnt be buying as of the moment because corrections will come after these bulls are tired,it is normally going to happen because these corrections are testing the current support levels.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
April 18, 2018, 05:51:18 PM
We all wish that dark days are over and Eth+Bitcoin will rise again. Many cryptos are showing the same "upping patterns".
Fiat holders are now lucky to invest  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 18, 2018, 05:46:03 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

They returned)) But you should keep own head out of this growth because market very fast change. Very carefully trade
Activity: 194
April 18, 2018, 05:41:14 PM
Yes it is going back,as of the moment the whole market is in green which is going to be more massive in the upcoming days,as bitcoin's value is trying to push the market up,but we should be expecting small pullbacks as it tests the current support levels of bitcoin ! which is why these corrections might happen anytime soon few hours or days from now.
Activity: 518
April 18, 2018, 05:38:04 PM
It's too early to talk about green days. )
but they already somewhere close )
choose the right time to invest
Activity: 51
April 18, 2018, 05:37:52 PM
Maybe but it wasn't continue to rise. So I hoping that market will back like December 2017 before.
copper member
Activity: 322
April 18, 2018, 05:37:44 PM
This is small growth I guess major growth can be seen from 2nd week of may... However it is good time and future will be much better....
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
April 18, 2018, 05:36:07 PM

Base on the chart we are in a recovery phase. It is also consider as a green market specially to those who bought in the dump for the past month. I'm hoping it will continue until it reach the new all time high record.
Pages:
Jump to: