Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 89. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 08:08:51 PM
I see that green days are back again. What a great news for all of us though it's not yet fully recover,  but one thing is market is always unpredictable.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 05:45:07 PM
Market is still unpredictable , no one really knows now green day's or not. But after watching some positive news around the world regarding blockchain makes me more comfortable and confident Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 05:39:30 PM
At present, the news background is neutral. No significant events occurred. That is why it is strange to observe how the market has changed its direction. Be careful.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
April 19, 2018, 05:38:22 PM
I would like to think these are some early signs of better days to come as you refer to them as Green Days.

but lets not forget it wont always be the green days  as we need the red to trigger the bull run when new and old market players get more coins to bring this effect into play.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 05:33:20 PM
Not completely but a little you can say. Still i would say the two weeks will decide the green days or the same half red half green. I observe the green days are just coming in near 2-4weeks.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 05:33:07 PM
I am very glad to see green color that all coins are, but there are some which don't follow a green tendency, it is very good tendency to become better and find a good ratio of the price and quality after yesterday I have suffered devastation at the price which never rose there. just red everywhere, pushing him with all new investors who buy coins and to invest proves that time has now come to receive quicker, than it will last long and to reach excellent cost by the end of 2018, as soon as possible to carry out as much as possible coins as it is possible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 19, 2018, 05:23:36 PM
Yes, I hope that the green days are back. I think we will have a good run for the upcoming summer and the whole picture will not be so grey for a while.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 05:18:57 PM
Well, seems like the answer is yes. Finally. I also think that there will be more green days from now on.. I started to trust crypto and this market again, such a good feeling  Cheesy
Activity: 106
April 19, 2018, 05:18:16 PM
I think it's still too early to rejoice. and the market has not yet come to a close. a good growth of coins will I think so in the middle of summer.
Activity: 616
April 19, 2018, 05:15:44 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum go into growth and as always it happens unexpected without any news. Those who are still in meditation are given the last chance now, since further growth can continue.
Activity: 420
April 19, 2018, 05:12:57 PM
I think that we can 100% say so, I believe that these days will last long Smiley
Activity: 294
April 19, 2018, 05:10:02 PM
Greed days are because of  quite good news about crypto all over the world, C. Lagarde noticed crypto as great perspective technology, many banks announced about accepting.
But 2 months ago,when we see the same news,market was going down whatever
So it says about just game of big players:)
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
April 19, 2018, 05:03:05 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Right now almost all the market is green, which is a good sign but at the same time I'm not so sure that we are going to see many days in a row like this I think we're going to see some green days and then some red days, because I really do not expect that the market is going to skyrocket anytime soon, but that is just my prediction, like all people here I need to wait for a while and see if it becomes true.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
April 19, 2018, 04:59:32 PM
The market now is such an unstable. If any will want to sell some BTC pack we will see an excellent dump. But I'm glad that some green begins now. However, I think that it is temporarily. Be ready!
Activity: 84
April 19, 2018, 04:44:39 PM
Yes! I believe so! Crypto spring is coming!
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
April 19, 2018, 04:37:43 PM
I see Crypto enthusiasts getting excited about green market, I feel same too. But the market is a very volatile one, any thing can  happen within a twinkle of an eye. Let's just hope the green days are really back to stay(at least for some time)
Activity: 210
April 19, 2018, 04:26:41 PM
I think so? because the market seems to be very bullish,i wont be predicting when but bitcoin is going to breakout its current resistance,you should be sticking to bitcoin as of the moment because bitcoin's dominance really dictates what will happen to the whole market,because bitcoin's value is being manipulated by the big players and you should learn how to adopt to any situation.
Activity: 351
April 19, 2018, 04:26:02 PM
Of course. No doubt that market is gradually turning blue. This is a good signal for investors when entering the business on the cryptocurrency market. They will feel confident and stable in their psychology. Many investors (including me) are waiting for the chance of the price of coin can rise further so we can quickly find a profit.
Activity: 178
April 19, 2018, 04:22:20 PM
The current prices of almost all the coins is an evidence of green market as all the prices are surging so high. I really expected this to happen and truly it is happening. This is good for the future of cryptocurrencies and this will go a long way incite others to invest more in cryptocurrencies.  The future of cryptocurrency is bright.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 04:21:12 PM
Green days started.We're just getting started so do not hurry.We will see my forecast 1-2 months peak.We are tired from the red days.
Pages:
Jump to: