Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 83. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 252
April 25, 2018, 07:27:21 AM
These days are the start of the green days. We will be seeing good bye for now to the red days. Those were the days of the first quarter of the year. Since we have had too much of those red days in the first quarter of the year, I believe we are already entering the better days. Well, there will be little downs in the middle of large growths but these are very normal and insignificant. 
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 07:22:45 AM
good days with sun are coming Smiley if btc will keep increasing in next days and month every where will be green next months I hope btc will not stop increasing and to make here party Smiley
Activity: 504
April 25, 2018, 06:55:25 AM
No, I think it's a fake bull market, a game played to trick the little investor back.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 06:51:29 AM
The green days are back but there will still be red days later
We might still see the red days anytime because the market is up and down. As I had check my portfolio some of it are in red so hope we can see the market fully in green marks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 06:48:30 AM
The green days are back but there will still be red days later
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 25, 2018, 06:47:00 AM
that's difficult to say for the moment. If we look back at the predictions, the market was supposed to restored in March. So with a little delay, that could be that.
Finger crossed for a long period of green days!
Activity: 434
April 25, 2018, 06:45:47 AM
Today the market seems to have become a lot red again, but I think this is a normal callback, they will soon turn green again, and it is a safe strategy to hold BTC and ETH.
Activity: 208
April 25, 2018, 06:42:45 AM
I feel surprised when I see the market today. The coin I used to sell now costs 100% it's grow up. And the green day it's back. And I feel so sad to have sold not at this time.
Activity: 262
April 25, 2018, 06:42:31 AM
The market will be restored for certain, but many people have no patience to wait until it occurs, and panic will sell after that, they say that crypto I am dead because they lose a lot of money. They, of course, don't see the bear market therefore it can be good experience, investments demand time, and the price not always grows therefore you need to be patient and to hold the coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 06:41:56 AM
n my opinion, I hope that the crypto market has recovered and now we will see the growth of Etherium and other crypto coins. But this is a small price increase, let's see what happens next. So now start feeling optimistic that this new change is here to stay.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
April 25, 2018, 06:26:52 AM
Green days there but it will take more to recover. currenctly dip again. please be alert
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 06:23:50 AM
It is not yet stable but still there's a lot of coins recovering from so much loss and still moving which means market is having a potential right now of gaining.
Activity: 98
April 24, 2018, 11:09:01 AM
Yes, certainly it would be time already. Sideways and taking so long) Well, amid all the recent positive news it would be strange to see a negative market
Activity: 672
April 24, 2018, 09:34:13 AM
Yes we are now in a bullish trend which means greendays for all the altcoins,bitcoin is very bullish that is why why most of these coins are growing too,but you should be selling now,because anytime soon the market will be corrected and you shouldnt be buying now,instead wait for some pullback so that you can get cheaper altcoins in the market.
it is still too early to say the market is bullish, most especially for bitcoin. Let us just be hopeful that there are better days upcoming for the market and nothing short of that, but we still have to consider the fact that anything can still happen, and with what I am seeing gradually, it still seems the bears are still somehow around the corner, even though they keep getting somehow weak gradually, but even that is not a guarantee yet.
Activity: 532
April 24, 2018, 09:05:42 AM
I hope it is so. Starting from the beginning of the year, crypto world survived some sort of disaster and these days are hopefully the runner of the good days. Keep on holding Smiley
Activity: 392
April 24, 2018, 09:01:12 AM
Yes, I think we are on the verge of a new wave of growth of the price of cryptocurrency. Now the main question - will we see is 50 000 dollars for 1 bitcoin this year or not. It seems to me that we will see.
Activity: 280
April 24, 2018, 08:27:17 AM
The hard time of the beginning of 2018 is already definitely behind us and we should not worry about the fact that it will return again. I think that everything is fine.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 23, 2018, 03:09:16 PM
Yes ,they're already back) this is a very nice signal. After all ,nothing foreshadows that the market will become red again and prices will creep down. Now it is important to have time to buy at low prices to stay in good plus
copper member
Activity: 546
April 23, 2018, 02:54:12 PM
Yes I think the good old days are back. But we should remember that our actions and in-actions affect the situation of the market. So we Should keep the positive spirit on. Whatever we do may directly or indirectly affect the market so I advice we should mind what we do that can derail the market now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 23, 2018, 02:51:29 PM
I think the green days coming back but with full power they go in June i think!Today is only stabilize market from big fall, its not to late invest in crypto becose many peoples thinking when to buy?I buy now with small amount of tokens few project coming out this summer with working project!I believe someday i need to be lucky Sad
Pages:
Jump to: