Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 93. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 06:58:45 AM
I rather say it's green now, though the market still volatile and it will always be, but price is not like before that continues to drop, as of now we can see little progress that it is moving up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 06:58:03 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Well i dont have a crystall ball but i can feel that this is just a small pump before the big one , maybe it will start in May and the hype will come. Maybe the history will always repeat?  Grin
Activity: 154
April 18, 2018, 06:57:10 AM
I think that the market has become stable.  And there will be stable growth.  I hope I'm right.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 18, 2018, 06:56:18 AM
Yes indeed the green days  are back lets just wait it and hope that the recovery of the market would still be continue and once that and that will still continue to pump and then we are going to green all day
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
April 18, 2018, 06:53:09 AM
Yes the market is been recover from the past few month, and hope it will recover more, this is a very good signals and opportunity for investors to invest in the market and receive good returns in future
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 06:51:06 AM
Exactly. The market is gradually turning blue. This is a good signal for investors when entering the business on the cryptocurrency market. They will feel confident and stable in their psychology. Many investors (including me) are waiting for the chance of the price of coin can rise further so we can quickly find a profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 06:49:20 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I think what's happening now can either be a short run or the start of the big surge we've been all waiting for. However, since it is just in its starting stages, I can't judge with certainty that the market is going "green" now, because realistically, the values most coins have lost over the past months still haven't come back, therefore, although the market is showing an increase across the board, it is still too early to say that it has really gone "green". I think for me to say so, the increase that's happening now should take some weeks, or at least, make those coins that lost a big amount of value get them back.

Not all coins are on green including btc and etc which is red right now but the good thing is that btc has not declined too much compared to the last several week where it had dip below $7K. In my obervation, crypto coins are now doing much better performance as compared to the the last month's performance. The slight increase is just a correction as this will make another wave in the coming weeks to come. So, I guess that you should hodl your coins while waiting for the market to a full recovery.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 18, 2018, 06:42:45 AM

Definitely the ALTs Season is back with a lot of green. All my dip buys are giving me amazing returns, however, I am still not convinced with BTC green wave yet. Its still under the resistance level.
Hope we will be having a BTC bull run too in the coming days.

You spoke my thoughts. Majority of my portfolio is in the green now which is a great sight to observe and it feels great to see the market slowly recovering in a slow and steady manner which is far more healthier for the market on the whole. The insane surges last year were obviously not healthy which is why the prolonged bear market recently makes sense. As the good news continues to come from all directions, it is only a matter of time before Bitcoin and majority of the market reach new highs.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
April 18, 2018, 06:41:14 AM

I think what's happening now can either be a short run or the start of the big surge we've been all waiting for. However, since it is just in its starting stages, I can't judge with certainty that the market is going "green" now, because realistically, the values most coins have lost over the past months still haven't come back, therefore, although the market is showing an increase across the board, it is still too early to say that it has really gone "green". I think for me to say so, the increase that's happening now should take some weeks, or at least, make those coins that lost a big amount of value get them back.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 06:38:35 AM
Nah man there are no green days so far, unfortunately we do not notice a really stable rising trend line because in the end of March the price for BTC was even higher. There are constant ups and downs. But the good thing I think in the nearest future BTC won't go down to 6k.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
April 18, 2018, 06:27:26 AM

Definitely the ALTs Season is back with a lot of green. All my dip buys are giving me amazing returns, however, I am still not convinced with BTC green wave yet. Its still under the resistance level.
Hope we will be having a BTC bull run too in the coming days.
Activity: 1
April 18, 2018, 06:25:58 AM
Up's and down are part of this game..we should just hodl and wait for the moon.  Smiley
Activity: 178
April 18, 2018, 06:24:43 AM
I hope so that market as soon will bi warming up and became change its position. Then we can wait or the current price in market. Green days will back.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
April 18, 2018, 06:23:19 AM
Green market is real and we can see that for days and months.
But this is not for all the tokens or coins, there are few that will remain red if they will be on dumping stage.
If we will talk about dollar value of everycoin we can see green if bitcoin will continue to rise.
But if we will see it with bitcoin value, there will be a few that will be left in red.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
April 18, 2018, 06:22:33 AM
Today is an important day for crypto Market. I am waiting an another drop and than we will start to rise to the moon.
But first we need to touch bottom line again. I am not sure but i hope its going to happen in few days.
I will re-enter long positions on drop and on rise.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 06:20:35 AM

It is true that in the pass few months it's really bring to us a depression and very nervous because of the long time downfall. But now we can see the green mode in the market and it's continuously performing better for almost a week and hopefully it will be consistent for a long time. But we can't be supposition because anytime it can be turning red again and we never know when it will recover again.
but at least we are in the green zone. Do not leave a trend, because while inside the trend zone,
we can target higher and higher levels over time.
Even so we can not assume because when it could be red again. But at least we can enjoy it now,
either when green or pseudo red can be made into a learning
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 06:20:11 AM
this should happen sooner or later, I do not see any objective reasons for the continued fall of the Cryptocurrency
Activity: 145
April 18, 2018, 06:18:55 AM
I think that the fluctuation of Bitcoin in the last few days indicates that the market will soon be warming up. I am glad that I still hold my currency and I have not sold it because of the price drop. I believe that it will explode in the near future and I look forward to it.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
April 18, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

It is true that in the pass few months it's really bring to us a depression and very nervous because of the long time downfall. But now we can see the green mode in the market and it's continuously performing better for almost a week and hopefully it will be consistent for a long time. But we can't be supposition because anytime it can be turning red again and we never know when it will recover again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 06:04:23 AM
Yes  Grin

It same like my predict.
Juat wait and hold is thats right.
Wait and wait until price is so high and we can takes a profit of sell it.
Wait and wait  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: