Pages:
Author

Topic: are there bounties worth paying $1000? - page 2. (Read 1589 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 01:22:41 PM
The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.
Usually the bounty that can get more rewards is in the signature campaign. Especially if you already have a high rank. In one case Hero Member can get a reward of around 200-600$ per week. So, it is highly recommended to improve the quality of your account so that you can participate on a good signature campaign.
But it was possible earlier and it was possible to do it only over time, because now it has become very difficult to get merit, although I see that people very often make very useful and informative posts, but despite this, there are still very few opportunities for this .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
December 04, 2018, 09:52:28 AM
The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.
Usually the bounty that can get more rewards is in the signature campaign. Especially if you already have a high rank. In one case Hero Member can get a reward of around 200-600$ per week. So, it is highly recommended to improve the quality of your account so that you can participate on a good signature campaign.
Activity: 504
December 04, 2018, 09:46:38 AM
it looks like you are very late if the bounty will now give you $ 1000 because of the current bounty no one can give that amount to hunter bounty, but if you join in 2017, then I'm sure you will get more than $ 1000
Yes, I also think that people here are probably writing straight from 2017, because now nothing works out, I do it only in the hope that they will pay me something and I also promote the project, because it seems to me that this project is really cool.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 05:20:13 AM
I am doing campaigns last months only because I believe that bull market comes and my tokens will become worthy Cheesy.
Belief is the main reason why people join bounty campaigns at the moment and I think, as soon as people will lose their faith the market will start to grow
Activity: 154
December 04, 2018, 05:13:20 AM

participate in bounties can get 1000?
copper member
Activity: 406
December 04, 2018, 04:49:49 AM
There were bounties paid more than $1000 to a bounty hunter, when the market was good in 2017, it was possible to earn thousand dollar per campaign when you join bounty. At that time, bounty manager and project are honest, they respect bounty hunter and they always pay on time with right amount of token.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
December 04, 2018, 04:42:15 AM
For sure, if you have a high Bitcointalk rank, you would be able to earn a lot of coins by participating in bounty programmes. Just be pretty selective in searching for a bounty and you will get great rewards for signature.
Activity: 462
December 04, 2018, 04:33:28 AM

Now it’s hard to find a bounty with such a fee, even if the projects are not scam and pay, they try to pay much less. But it is possible to earn more than $ 1000, if you are good at languages, or write good articles
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
December 04, 2018, 04:23:58 AM
I have received one bounty payment which was close to 1000 dollar, but in ico price. As most tokens thus year it dumped hard after ico.
Social media campaigns are not paying well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 04:22:36 AM
Since the beginning of this year, I have not received more than $300 in incentives, including airdrops. My monthly income is even less than $100. This is terrible, isn't it?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 04, 2018, 04:20:20 AM
By joining at bounty campaign project you can reached more than $1000 if you participated at potential bounty and ico project investment, many bounty campaign have scam because lower of investor joining at their project ico invetsment.
at this moment difficult to find bounty campaign that able give us more than $1000. in ico rate its possible but when it listed to exchanges its only worthed not more 20% from ico rate.so sad with this condition.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
December 04, 2018, 04:15:57 AM
Those thousand dollar bounty days are well and truly over. I haven't received hardly anything in 2018. I have the last four signature campaigns still to be paid for and one I did for nearly three months turned into a scam. So in 2018 I am nearly at 0 when it comes to bounties. I got around 80 useless tokens also form airdrops and bounties that have never reached an exchange so are probably scams as well. Even I am a legendary member in this forum, it seems my rank is now deemed pretty worthless and useless right now. I am really beginning to lose hope in this area but still do bounties, in the hope something one day actually pays me something decent. 2018 has been the worst year in crypto for me and my family. I hope much better days will come for us.
if someone with a legendary can be facing this and not earning anything so far what about we junior members? I haven't get paid in any bounties but its not encouraging hearing all this from full members and legendary members ,I hope the glory days will return
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 04:06:48 AM
Bounty campaigns are still overrun by entrants plus the low prices make it almost impossible to make that much money. Only if you take part in a lot of bounties and you have a lot of luck, you can maybe get that amount together after several months.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 04, 2018, 04:05:10 AM
Those thousand dollar bounty days are well and truly over. I haven't received hardly anything in 2018. I have the last four signature campaigns still to be paid for and one I did for nearly three months turned into a scam. So in 2018 I am nearly at 0 when it comes to bounties. I got around 80 useless tokens also form airdrops and bounties that have never reached an exchange so are probably scams as well. Even I am a legendary member in this forum, it seems my rank is now deemed pretty worthless and useless right now. I am really beginning to lose hope in this area but still do bounties, in the hope something one day actually pays me something decent. 2018 has been the worst year in crypto for me and my family. I hope much better days will come for us.
Activity: 314
December 04, 2018, 04:01:43 AM
Yes of course it depends in your current rank and the markets prices of any currency that can give you a 1000$ value rewards in your participated bounty campaign. And I think earning a big amount of rewards this year with the current value of Bitcoin it is hard to get that kind of payments.
Activity: 350
December 04, 2018, 03:58:36 AM
I never get paid $100 for bounty, the biggest amount i received from bounty are about 80USD, i think it's not worth because i had been working for almost 5 months, both twitter and facebook but i only received $80.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
December 04, 2018, 03:57:00 AM
You need luck to get $1000 in the bounty Grin
You're lucky to choose a project that is legit until it's listed on the market
you're lucky the participants aren't too many
you're lucky the market conditions are back on track
copper member
Activity: 280
December 04, 2018, 03:55:22 AM
Everyone would gladly jump into such if it is possible to know the actual worth before hand. That amount is worth more than 9 Eth going by its current price which I doubt if any project will be willing to pay up to that for any campaign at the moment. Currently it will be difficult to gain up to 3eth in value of a trading token irrespective of rank
Activity: 434
December 04, 2018, 03:55:15 AM
Many bounty hunters earned enough profits from bounty events last year, but this year is not the case, as the fraud rate in the ICO market has become even higher!
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 04, 2018, 03:52:33 AM
With the current market condition its just too good to be true for junior members /members ,but mind you if the project is a good project and you manage to earn like 200$ upward then it will be better to hodl cos that 200$ can easily turn to 2000$ when bull run comes
Pages:
Jump to: