Pages:
Author

Topic: are there bounties worth paying $1000? - page 6. (Read 1589 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 2
December 02, 2018, 03:15:31 PM
There are a lot of bounties that will give you such a reward at the ICO prices. Just find a great signature campaign and write a lot of content for other projects. These are the most profitable campaigns. But the problem is that even if you get 1000 USD at the ICO price, as soon as the token will be live on exchanges, this 1000 turns to 100 USD.
I wrote a lot of content on other project , but in the end many of them are unwilling or unable to go on exchange. Don't know what it involves. But most likely it is due to the fall of the entire industry of crypto. ICO can't find investors for their ideas even if their project inspires confidence.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
December 02, 2018, 03:13:14 PM
The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.
Unfortunately no one will tell you these companies that will bring you $ 1000. I would even if was able to predict rewards would not tell you which company it is. In a falling market in General, many of the ICO are unable to collect even a softcap, not to mention the bigger amounts .
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 03:09:30 PM
There are a lot of bounties that will give you such a reward at the ICO prices. Just find a great signature campaign and write a lot of content for other projects. These are the most profitable campaigns. But the problem is that even if you get 1000 USD at the ICO price, as soon as the token will be live on exchanges, this 1000 turns to 100 USD.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 02:57:23 PM
Hello there are still good campaigns that are still paying a nice reward. You can carry out a thorough research and you would surely find out bounties that are very nice with good pay
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 02:13:25 PM
With you rank it's impossiblt in 2018. In this year the bounty rewards are less than in 2017. If you want to earn a lot you need really high level accounts. But I'm not sure that it's possible to do that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
December 02, 2018, 02:11:36 PM
 No more bounty campaigns. I was very much hoping for that amount of money now, but most ICO projects are phishing and prolonging the token sale period. Then, when listed on the exchange, its ICO price divided 30 times. That is a sad thing and we have to accept it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 02, 2018, 02:07:38 PM
The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.

with your rank, you need to have a skill of making articles or to do translations for the ICO's whitepaper or if you can make youtube videos with the good audience to watch them then you can achieve that amount of reward depending on the success of the project.

In this market when Ico's are not performing well its hard to get that much rewards so just wait for the right time and meanwhile develop such skills as mentioned above.
Activity: 262
December 02, 2018, 01:57:43 PM
Yes. There are some of them who can actually pay more than a thousand dollar it depends on how good the project is one, and another thing is that which of the campaign you usually do articles or signatures and translation those are the campaigns which pay more and have a good rank in Bct also help in earning a lot of money. So I think possible yes they are
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 02, 2018, 01:55:39 PM
yes, you can even get more than $ 1000 but I see that only in 2017. this year even to get $ 100 is very difficult from a bounty campaign, but I don't give up on this situation, I'm sure there will be a change soon.

Previously, $ 1,000 for a bounty campaign was not hard to get. However, now earnings have fallen disastrously and projects are delaying payments for their awards, cheating and paying pennies.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 01:30:16 PM
Sure, there are hundreds of projects out there that can fetch you even more than 1000 USD but this will depends on many factors which will include your work ethics, your skills, ranks, numbers of social media followers and the numbers of campaigns you can do per time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 01:29:48 PM
Isnt worth because most of a bounty hunters just a spammer and sometimes they dont even know about that project he supports. I never get pay more than 100$, you so lucky can get more than 500$.
Activity: 476
December 02, 2018, 01:10:12 PM
The value is too large until now I have never met bounties with the number of rewards that are as high as that. Especially with the volatile crypto conditions will affect income and achievement of sales of coin bounties. I quite understand that and that large amount you will be able to get if you want to collect from various ICOs that you follow or from buying your coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
December 02, 2018, 01:09:23 PM
I am hear about bounties for 1000$ and start working in bounties.
But one year working dont give 1000$ in summ.
2018 year was not good year for cryptocurrencies
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 02, 2018, 01:00:22 PM
The last campaign that I know with such huge payout is countinghouse project with XYO. The two paid 3rd quarter ending. The bear market has made projects not to be able to raise the stipulated amount they need for their ICO and as such bounty hunting is no longer profitable.
Activity: 448
December 02, 2018, 12:58:28 PM
If you have ever participated in projects from the Amazix team, you will not be surprised that you can earn more than $ 1000 from these guys. But this does not mean that each of their campaigns is successful. There are many other bounty managers who offer excellent conditions for bounty hunter, but Amazix is perhaps the best.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 12:51:38 PM
it is very difficult to find a bounty that can give us a lot of income for now but if you are lucky then you can get more than $ 1000, just doing research and luck (in my opinion)
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
December 02, 2018, 12:44:26 PM
In reality, this is possible, but at the moment most companies have reduced their pool allocated to bounty companies and in order to earn good money you need to participate in many companies, so my advice to you is to take part in many companies and make good money
Activity: 322
December 02, 2018, 12:36:26 PM
Until a year ago, I would say $ 1000, but unfortunately, the number of participants is very hard to find such returns is very difficult. Unfortunately, even if you find the right project, it falls 10 times when it enters the exchanges.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 02, 2018, 12:33:06 PM
I can remember many projects which have paid the participants more yhan a thousand of dollars but the only difference is the market scenario. Beforex earning such amount of money through bounty programs won't be that much of a problem. But the dominant situation is what making it difficult for bounty hunter to earn profit. We may expect for changes once recovery occur.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
December 02, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

Not all bounties can give that amount of profit for every participants. The earnings we can get from the bounty will be depend on the rank you have if you are Full member and up position there is a tendency that you can earn more than 500$ after the end of the ico. But below of this rank it will be very hard for you to gain that amount for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: