Pages:
Author

Topic: are there bounties worth paying $1000? - page 10. (Read 1589 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 03:36:47 PM
There are plenty of ways to earn up to a thousand dollars by joining bounty. I suspect that you only know of signature but try to participate in blog campaign if you have vast knowledge in crypto and write articles. You can also join youtube and translation campaign - - basically all campaigns that have less participants.
Yeah! Right, to earn more thousand dollars is to join bounty campaigns and signature campaign both are working together just to achieve what they wanted in life is. People mind everything that they can while they are in the process of claiming that they started to gain what they achieve for.
For many users, cryptocurrency a few years ago such opportunities were unreal and fabulous. But today, cryptocurrency provides good opportunities for both participants in the Bounty company, and for participants in the cryptocurrency market trading process.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 03:15:31 PM
There are plenty of ways to earn up to a thousand dollars by joining bounty. I suspect that you only know of signature but try to participate in blog campaign if you have vast knowledge in crypto and write articles. You can also join youtube and translation campaign - - basically all campaigns that have less participants.
Yeah! Right, to earn more thousand dollars is to join bounty campaigns and signature campaign both are working together just to achieve what they wanted in life is. People mind everything that they can while they are in the process of claiming that they started to gain what they achieve for.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
October 22, 2018, 03:12:10 PM
Well you could even make more than that if you join the right bounty that has a great value. Also your reward is dependent on your rank and hardwork since the signatures campaign reward it participants well. If not then you have work extremely hard to at other campaigns in the bounty project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 02:49:09 PM
Making $1k or more in bounty campaign is still possible but you have to be participating in unique campaign, like translation campaign, content creation campaign and aslo signature campaign if you have a good rank in forum, but let's not forget the market factor which I very important, cus most times token or coin doesn't get traded on ico price.
Activity: 244
Official Street Team member
October 22, 2018, 02:29:44 PM
It's almost impossible to get $1000 from bounty in this dip market but some coins may have the potentiality to return you passive money if you hold till an altcoin bullrun. Apart from that, there are a lot of participants nowadays and reward is also lower.
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 22, 2018, 02:27:16 PM
That is really up to ico's exchange performance brother. You know some coins saying that we will give 500 dollar 1k dollar value tokens etc. but the most important thing is exchange performance.
So nobody cannot say to you now about 1k dollar bounty. Because if a coin will do a good x in exchanges you can earn more than 2k 3k dollar like credits. you know. but if coin will not perform very well you can not earn even 100 dollar. so that is like gambling and little bit up to your choosing good ico skills.
Activity: 364
World Family Coin
October 22, 2018, 02:43:33 AM
The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.
I think you can't get bounty like this anymore, especially if your rank just a JR. This year is very diferrent with last year because in this year too many icos are failed and mostly they still don't listed in any exchange.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
October 22, 2018, 02:16:19 PM
You do not pay for a bounty as far as I know, I think they pay you for it, right ? and if you want to get paid 1000 dollars in bounty than you must do something really extraordinary to stand out and get paid that much. Normally it depends on the type of work you do. Are you writing as a signature deal on this forum on the behalf of the bounty giver ? Is your sole job is to write  and let people know what you are promoting ?

If so than you can earn 1000 dollars and more but you have to both find bounties constantly (some ends, another starts) and you need to also keep doing it for a while, it won't be 1000 dollars in a day type deal, you need work for a long time to get that. On the other hand if you are doing social media or graphics or some sort of contest for something of it, than you can make it much quicker but instead of hard work you need pure luck for them.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
October 22, 2018, 02:29:54 AM
500$ excellent earnings with the bounty you were lucky I personally while more than 400 from the project yet did not receive and that it was one time only
You must be patient and improve your rank. I once got a prize of $ 1000, maybe because of my Legendary rank. ranking is very influential in the distribution of prizes, especially high-ranking signature campaigns will get big prizes and if you are ranked low the prize is also small. in following the signature campaign it is better to choose managers who have experience so that in following the bounty campaign can succeed
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
October 22, 2018, 02:23:06 AM
Many people have shared their experience of payment and the value of this work. They have achieved 500-5000k depending on badge and luck and their professional working style in product marketing for ICO. However, in the current situation, this value is low and difficult. To hit $ 1k with bounty is extremely difficult. But it still allows us to hope for more parties when the order is sorted and the market returns to the growth trajectory.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
October 22, 2018, 02:16:40 AM
It will depend on the bounty campaigns you are going to participate and on your ranks if you are doing a signature campaign. Some members has also participated in almost all kinds of campaigns that available in a bounty like signature, twitter, facebook, blogging and other. This all out campaign will increase their chance of recieving a payment of $1000. Be sure to do a research first on the the bounty campaign before joining.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 22, 2018, 01:59:26 AM
Maybe it can be earned by higher rank member.
If they join to the signature bounty from start and project hit their targets.
Last month most of them cant hit target, and earning on bounty around 1 eth
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 01:51:24 AM
There is no complete confidence in how much you will get for the bounty company. It all depends on the market price of tokens. So, if you receive tokens in the amount of$ 1000 for the price of ICO, this does not mean that you will receive the$ 1,000 having your tokens.
Activity: 252
October 22, 2018, 01:49:44 AM
I also received about $ 600 for all the time I participated in the bounty, and this happened not in one month but in 6 months, and if you split it, you get 100 bucks a month
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
October 22, 2018, 01:47:39 AM
there were bounties that pays 1000 a month.  that depends on timing of airdrop phase and your bitcointalk rank.  higher ranks will be rewarded more.  joining bounties on project's early phase usually will give out more coins/tokens.  also, doing translations and video articles give good amount.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 22, 2018, 01:43:42 AM
In fact, such bounty very much and you can find them yourself. Such a lot of money is usually paid by sr members for a month of company signatures, so I think you need to raise your rank first.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
October 22, 2018, 01:39:47 AM
I have taken a payday of over $1,000 but I participated in 2 elements of a Bounty campaign to make that, those days are long behind us at the moment and in the current Bear market, you will be lucky to get even $100 when your chosen coins first hits the exchanges.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
October 22, 2018, 01:37:53 AM
You will get thousands of dollars in prizes, if you take part in all the existing bounties,
from social media, signatures, articles, or anything else. if we only rely on social
media we will only get a few prizes that we get,
Activity: 277
October 22, 2018, 01:12:24 AM
Yes, it can, in the past t happens several times. But with market of today, and also many bountyhunters who sell there bounty after payment, (prices of the coins drop if many people sell) i think it isn`t possible anymore, especially not when you are only a jr. member, than payment is low. Hero`s for example get sometimes 30 x more. So best you can try to earn a lot of merits. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 12:52:45 AM
If 1000 USD is divided into several parts, for example for signatures and social media campaigns then it is still normal.
But if you get 1000 USD then the results will be a question mark, because the value is so great.
Pages:
Jump to: