Pages:
Author

Topic: are there bounties worth paying $1000? - page 5. (Read 1589 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 10:28:36 PM
In previous year, there are many bounty program that could generate a reward with that value.
But during 2018 it's rare to find a project that could generate that amount of money for each participant. It all could be the affect of the dropping in the price of many coin/tokens.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
December 02, 2018, 09:24:55 PM
The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.

I think it depends upon your rank where you can achieve too much on the bounty hunting? if you join signature, it has much more percentage allocation so it is more profitable to join in it. In addition, high rank will give you more stakes.
copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 08:56:17 PM
If you are lucky enough , yes there is but it is very rare - in fact one in a thousands I guess and you need to read and analyze if that bounty would be good for you.
Activity: 319
December 02, 2018, 08:43:38 PM
Based on my experience I still do not have a bounty paying $ 1000 because my rank is low but if your rank is high then you can earn as much as $ 1000 dollars.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
December 02, 2018, 08:33:23 PM
Yes, there some project that do pay such amount but very view and I even had the one that pay $2000+ in just a month but due to market situation and the new lock period method it has drop seriously before it got to hunters wallet as many are now trying to prevent the hunter from dumping when listed now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
December 02, 2018, 08:01:41 PM
With the market condition it is even hard to earn $500 on a single campaign after a few months, even the token hits exchange there is no many buyers because they are holding their own coins and not really into buying new coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 07:58:09 PM
I had the easiest bounty (in REddit) that paid me almost 800$, so that is the reality. I was really happy that I get this money, especially looking at other projects that give nothing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
December 02, 2018, 07:55:11 PM
The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.

You must have been lucky to earn up to this amount. But I think it's the summation of more than one bounty you are telling about?. Seeing a bounty that pays $1000 nowadays is very hard because of market condition and tokens value dump a lot after listing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
December 02, 2018, 06:56:19 PM
I'm sure there must be, but now there are so many bounty hunters who are participating in a campaign, so the chance to get the results from one campaign is getting smaller. Maybe might just a job as a translator and video maker who has a high chance to get such payments, because only a few participants.
Activity: 364
December 02, 2018, 06:49:41 PM
Yes there are depending on which bounty you participate in and your rank what's the percentage for that very campaign they help a lot and could make you earn better than you even imagine
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
December 02, 2018, 06:23:47 PM
Everyone in here never knows exactly what bounties who will paid instantly or have a good result after the campaign period.  So it might be better to find by yourself so nothing would be blame.
Or you can participate of what it appears in my signature and help spread the good news about this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 06:18:05 PM
Unfortunately at the moment, something to recommend to you of the projects which hold the bounty of the company that can bring you really good profits no one can, and even if someone can, he is unlikely to want to share with you this precious information.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
December 02, 2018, 06:01:35 PM
If you want to get a good project with a large allocation, you must choose from the many bounty campaigns that exist. High allocation, high account rank, consistency and accuracy are combinations that you must have. Luck also affects, so I say once again, try every opportunity you can do, because sometimes things happen unpredictably.
copper member
Activity: 756
Merit: 51
December 02, 2018, 05:40:35 PM
1000$+ instantly is really hard to get. If you are more risky type, you can either try to hold the tokens with hope of it mooning / pumping or you can try multiplying your earned tokens by trading the tokens early - I managed to double / triple my initial rewards, I also managed to loose like half of it with trades going wrong Tongue
Activity: 196
December 02, 2018, 05:18:58 PM
I know guys who earned over 10k dollars on one bounty campaign. everything is real, start earning
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 05:12:48 PM
On average, you can earn so much per month on the bounty. Only there is one addition, the first$ 1000 you will receive 3 months after the start of work.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 05:00:22 PM
More skills you develop = more amount is waiting for you

Simple word but it attracts the reality. That is trye to all because if you ate working and developed your skills the result is better than you expect for. Their are lot of projects and many of us looking after for what is better. It is because we can see a good income will have in bitcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
December 02, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

I think this is difficult to achieve in the curent climate. Even very good projects struggle to raise huge amounts of money. Compare it to mid-2017 when it seemed that any crypto project could hit hardcap in a matter of minutes. Bounties now are generally much less - not because the projects are worse, but because crypto is not so overheated as it was last year.
Activity: 168
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 02, 2018, 04:38:02 PM
I received an award recently after the end of one bounty campaign, in dollars at ICO prices it turns out about 500. But the fact is that tokens have not yet been added to any exchange! The project team promises that it will soon fill in the stock exchange, but so far this is not exactly ...)))
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
December 02, 2018, 03:58:47 PM
Yes there is but eventually market hasn't recover yet and alot of ICO's can't even reach a soft cap. Right now ICO are not good to invest or else you'' end up lose. I prefer investing on cryptos rather to work for bounties. I myself are enjoying to work of some campaign but not optimistically giving a hard time working.
Pages:
Jump to: