Pages:
Author

Topic: are there bounties worth paying $1000? - page 9. (Read 1589 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 04:27:07 AM
When I started to participate in the generosity of the first two projects using social networks, I received $ 600, I no longer met anyone who could pay more than $ 100 to hunters
Activity: 311
October 26, 2018, 04:20:52 AM
Yes, there are such bounties left on the market. But I cannot understand people, that are taking part in 100 bounties, but only in twitter and facebook campaigns and are wondering that they got around 10 USD from each bounty. Just select more profitable campaigns of a bounty program.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
October 26, 2018, 04:15:08 AM
$1000 it is an easy thing when what follows is indeed a great project. Moreover, rank pretty high account of yours to join the signature campaign with a fairly large allocation. but unfortunately when it goes in the market then it is not in accordance with the value of the ICO's existing and creating what is expected from the ICO price according $1000 may have to be delayed past and eagerly awaiting.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
October 26, 2018, 03:31:57 AM
The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.
A year ago, some campaigns paid even more than $ 1,000, but unfortunately this year the situation has changed a lot and it’s just not realistic to receive such an amount.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
October 23, 2018, 06:46:55 AM
There are bounties that are still paying $1000 for articles and content writings . You get a bonus if you are able to get your article published on a top tier website like Forbes, Cointelegram, Hackernoon and Coin Desk
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 03:42:59 AM
get $1000 in the big bounty is likely to be obtained. but of course, I reached at that point also for the rank high account. Sometimes when following the bounty primarily signature campaign with long enough and the allocation of large enough then the chances of achieving $1000 will be achieved.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
October 22, 2018, 05:20:42 PM
The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.

Yes, there are bounties that could pay that much if not more but, it solely depends on which part(s) of the campaign you partake in. Social media are often less rewarding due to being over crowded. While writing (great) articles and videos, then signature(with the right forum rank) pays decently well, subjected to the allocated budget to each of the campaign sections and moreover these sections, unlike the social media especially the signature campaign are often less crowded.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
October 22, 2018, 04:53:23 PM
only if you participate in many bounties, you can reach $1000 a month and even then, it is not guaranteed that you really deserve so much. you also need a lot of luck with the selection of bounties.
Activity: 336
October 22, 2018, 04:52:18 PM
It all depends on the company and how much the project collects on the ico. Another important a is the price at which the token will be traded after listing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 04:50:04 PM
It's very difficult to reach $1000 in a social media bounty but it's not so difficult for a signature one , translator one or content creator one.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
October 22, 2018, 04:47:50 PM
I have from all projects a large sum which 400 dollars were succeeded to remove it. But it is not the highest price of a coin. My coins could be sold for 600 dollars later. But I haven't waited for this moment.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
October 22, 2018, 04:42:18 PM
If this were 2017, I would say yes yes you can make 1000$ form bounties
But in year 2018, I think it varies and it scarce to find such project lately because most icos don’t reach softcap and most icos are scam too

Non the less, if you have a good bitcointalk account
You can participate in signature campaigns, get higher stakes and make more money from the proceeds
Always dyor (do your own research)
Activity: 941
October 22, 2018, 04:35:33 PM
If you are a Hero/Legend member of Bitcointalk, and promote with banner a good project during several weeks, you may be lucky and get a nice amount of crypto, maybe getting that 1000 USD you are talking about
Of course, we can get it, there is no need for a high rank, I have proven with a full member rank I can get it. it all depends on how the project we choose, the crypterium with a limited number of participants and the large bounty allocation gives a big reward to the bounty participants at that time. indeed, the course of the bounty is a bit long, but with satisfying results I think all work has been paid off.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 22, 2018, 04:34:43 PM
I think the only way to earn that amount in that time, is to make specialized bounties, such as translation, video editing or programming because I do not think you can earn that amount with the most popular bounties such as social media or signature because there is too much competition there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
October 22, 2018, 04:30:53 PM
If you are a Hero/Legend member of Bitcointalk, and promote with banner a good project during several weeks, you may be lucky and get a nice amount of crypto, maybe getting that 1000 USD you are talking about
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 04:01:09 PM
It can but only in 2017, now the market is in recession and everything is falling. 1000$ for each bounty participant is not possible at this time. Many bounty hunters are now moaning because things are getting too difficult and if there are projects that advertise and say that 99% of the project is scam

EOS finished in 2018, not '17, and they raised over $4B, so why is everyone saying "the market is in recession and everything is falling"? Yes, many tokens do fall, including EOS, but the opportunities are not completely over.

ICO's are now bigger than traditional angel investing, so everyone cheer up a bit?   Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 03:53:51 PM
Well you could even make more than that if you join the right bounty that has a great value. Also your reward is dependent on your rank and hardwork since the signatures campaign reward it participants well. If not then you have work extremely hard to at other campaigns in the bounty project.
Agree, if it is not possible to participate in signature campaigns because the rank is too low then the best option is to participate in content and translation campaigns. These are two tasks with few participants and very high pool. Social campaigns now have too many people involved and we will not make much money from it
Activity: 822
October 22, 2018, 03:49:49 PM
You were so lucky to have that much market condition has had some effect on bounty worth the value of token when listed on market is more important it is not about earning token it is worth on exchange is much important.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 03:47:55 PM
I read everywhere how people got nice amount of good coins from bounties. I dont think now in bear market its that easy. But you can look into some earlier ICOs and find how much did participants get. I heard that MTC, TKY, MNX, TEL, CHX gave coins that worth more than 1k to their participants for few months work.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 22, 2018, 03:41:37 PM
Everything depends not only on the quality of the project, but also on how and at what time the project goes on the exchange, the volumes of coin liquidity are also very important. Several times I managed to sell coins at a price 10 times higher than the current one, just because I was one of the first.
Pages:
Jump to: