Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 17. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
I look at the Crypto currency market more optimistically.  There are a lot of good projects and they are developing.  At the moment I see no reason to panic.  Even when the market falls, some projects are developing very actively, and just do not expect a very fast profit.

Definitely! price fluctuation is the nature of cryptocurrencies because it is not yet fully legitimize by the governments but people from the crypto world still pushing forward to get recognize around the globe so it may takes some years to be fully legal across the world and I hope it will come much sooner  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I look at the Crypto currency market more optimistically.  There are a lot of good projects and they are developing.  At the moment I see no reason to panic.  Even when the market falls, some projects are developing very actively, and just do not expect a very fast profit.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

Don't panic and worry about it.
All of altcoins aren't dying and there is a hope for new projects, the market will recover again soon in no time, we just need to wait for now, be patient and do not ever sell your altcoins or tokens because of this.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
UniDapp
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

Dying? Far from it. The entire crypto world is going through a difficult time at the moment with the FUDs and general manipulations but alts will pick up. It may take a while but I feel the alts season will still be upon us. We just have to persevere and keep being patient.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
In terms of investment, hope is only for alcoins .. only they are not rising because of the situation on the market, but I think everything will be more than perfect in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The Altcoin market is still very potential to grow. Because it is a new technology financial period. It changes to the economy, so learn it! To get a potential atlcoin, you should find out clearly, thoroughly.
Activity: 17
I think that Altcoin should not be buried ahead of time. Not all coins are pacifiers, among them there are also worthy, which in time will give rise.
Activity: 336
Yes, there is always hope, the market certainly sank. But we must not despair, because this has already been many times. I think it will recover over time, but the growth will be slower, because the HYIP is already the biggest one. It is advisable to purchase reliable coins!
Activity: 16
I think after so price drop a lot of people lost hope but if we'll see working! projects here it doesn't matter about price because when market goes up these project will grow more than BTC and not working projects
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
I believe there is still hope for good altcoins and the bad ones will disappear. Though it is very difficult to say which is good and which is not as many altcoin are coming into crypto but there are some good once that will survive no matter the hurdle they face as they have the potential and are well managed.
Activity: 48
not even close to be a truth, altcoins is future, they do their job, they have much more potential then bitcoin with old tech,low speed and etc. Future is behind altcoins like Egretia - very good platform for html5 developers, will bring much more opportunities for them
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
I'm sure many altcoins will disappear Sad But there are also many interesting projects. They can be a great success in the future
Activity: 6
yes of course i hope everyday, just I believe this and do if i can crypto is future so i am here for crypto technology for alt coin or bitcoin i believe them.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
There is a lot of hope for the altcoins. Although with so many new altcoins coming into the market which have no good product and coins to offer, they present a problem to the market as these coins when they end up crashing and not doing well do nothing but take out money from the market which diminishes the market value of cryptocurrencies in the market.
Activity: 110
There is still hope. Just think that we are just going through rough times. Bitcoin has experienced healthy growth the past year. And just like people, company, or business, going through rough times is part of progress.
Activity: 18
Hope is always there, but not all altcoin have a bad future, it all depend on how good the project will get going. Always have faith in what you holding, it will get better i believe.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

I think hope will always be there, but not all altcoins have a future, surely many will disappear. To hold altcoin choose the strongest in order to give you a hope.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12

Ups and down part of the market so be positive and never loose hope.If market is down today it is also an opportunity to invest and buy in cheap and hold till find best moment to gain handsome profit.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
There will be always hope for the coins in the market. If you are holding the coins that doesn't have a good community and also active team then leave it and dump it because there is no chance for you to make some decent profits there. So it is best for you to just stick with good coins and hold them until you make decent profit.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
Its a big yes that altcoins shine after this red market. New project with a very good content and concept how they be on top and usefull in crypto currency. So dont be worry in this month of dump. Even there is a scam project, real project is still there and trying to create name.  More developer will provid3 a good platdorm to us, i believe in altcoins and i really love it.  These token is more profitable than btc and eth
Pages:
Jump to: