Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 24. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 07:30:32 PM
The truth is that now there is a big competition between ETH and BTC, and any price splash will filter effect of a pulsation to the majority of 50 best Altcoins down. It does it difficult for any one coin to go alone to work in the direction of restoration of the prices. With game level.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
April 11, 2018, 04:06:56 AM
I don't even doubt that there a hope for alts - but I mostly refer to the old projects; there are too much of new ones...

Sometimes new project better than old project. Its happen because new project raising more money and they have good team to run their whitepaper. I am believe that altcoin with good project and have a product will stay survive and will have momentum to increasing their price
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 03:57:24 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
For nowadays, altcoins are still alive, actually the projects were still available and moving forward continuously, because cryptomarket had a potential to survive.
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 03:55:26 AM
In the total capitalization of cryptology, which is approximately $ 450 billion, bitcoin is 63%, respectively, for other currencies account for about 37%. At the same time, a year and a half ago, bitcoin accounted for about 90% of the capitalization of crypto-currencies. Next, think whether it is worthwhile to believe in them Wink
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 03:51:23 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
Maybe you have not read the latest information about Altcoin.
Currently, Bitcoin and altcoin are on the rise.
I think altcoin will not die, and the project will grow rapidly.
The decline in altcoin prices only happens temporarily, then it will rise again.
And so it will be like that.
Within the scope of cryptocurrency, this is common.
We just need to monitor it as often as possible so we can get a good chance to make a profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 03:40:28 AM
I do not think that everything is as bad as you think. I'm sure that there are a lot of good and promising altcoins, and new useful projects will be created. Now the market shows growth, maybe this is the time when finally it will be fully restored. We will see...
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
April 11, 2018, 03:31:51 AM
at the movement, most of the altcoins are in bad shape yes still hope is there with altcoins because of some of the altcoins are really doing very well
copper member
Activity: 70
April 11, 2018, 03:28:21 AM
Alternative coins needs really great help right now because many of them people don't even hear once per life, but all heard about bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 154
April 10, 2018, 02:38:09 PM
According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 01:15:32 PM
My hope is still alive for altcoins. The market really sucks in the last 3 months. But this does mean it will continue like that. Lets be patient.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
April 10, 2018, 05:16:39 AM
Naturally, if the price of coin is currently down. given the total asset market cap is going down drastically it will impact on all coin prices. I do not know what happened because of what, it's just that I believe if the price of coin will surely increase again in this year. that way we can sell our coin with a high price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 10, 2018, 05:09:01 AM
I believe altcoins will be the future, name can be changed though  Cheesy
I think we'll see many many projects will issue their own tokens whih backed by something, represent something.
Activity: 32
April 10, 2018, 04:36:24 AM
The market always has oscillations, especially an unstable one like the crypto.
Now it's a difficult time, let's see what happens in the next future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 04:33:44 AM
Hi, good day. Your assumption for the altcoin was so early, its just the beginning of the second quarter, surely there will be movements of market value of the altcoins, and for your question, Yes there are still hope, the price of the altcoins now is too low and even below ico, cause it is affected by the correction happening in bitcoin and ethereum. But when the market price of bitcoin and ethereum stabilize, surely the altcoin also is recovering for the lost. Just HODL! Wink
Activity: 14
April 10, 2018, 03:50:54 AM
hello, I found in my opinion a cool ICO, what do you think about it. Tell me what you think about it
/paladium.cc
Activity: 420
April 10, 2018, 03:46:12 AM
I don't even doubt that there a hope for alts - but I mostly refer to the old projects; there are too much of new ones...
Activity: 180
Merit: 1
Michael - Iagon Community Manager
April 10, 2018, 03:45:23 AM
Good tokens will always survive in this kind of times. Not all altcoins are rubbish and will just live with a little pump. I really believe in cryptocurrency this will be the future of money. So a big hope is still waiting for altcoins.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
April 10, 2018, 03:38:04 AM
It seems you are so down and thinking there's no hope for cryptos but dude cheer up because this is just temporary the market will recover in time although we cant exactly tell when it will going to happen, who knows maybe few months from now. Dont be discourage and be bullish for the moment all the coins are in green status again. But for now help yourself not to think too much about the prices specially if you invest huge capital in cryptos.
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
April 10, 2018, 03:37:55 AM

The dip for crypto is just temporary and this happens all the time. You can't really accused all altcoins to have no future since there are already some that are doing great and is still currently circulating. Yes there are always coins dying from time to time due the developers abandoning their projects, but not all for sure.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 03:37:30 AM
Yes it has always been good.Things have and will always happen.Keep on investing for what you are willing to lose.Just stick to it.It is unnecesary for other people with bitcoin.Altcoins are useful properties and are an integral part of the cryptocurrency market
Pages:
Jump to: