Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a bagholder? Which altcoins do you hold? - page 10. (Read 15122 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Yeah im a bagholder, HOLD LBC for right now  Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Sometimes I think that it should sell everything for BTC

Because just stand in my wallet and do not do anything with them.
I primarily mean of DOGE and BCN, have them a lot but do not have some value
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I don't holding so many coins would actually make any sort of sense as most of the coins you are holding have very less chance of an increase in price so it most likely after few months you will be in huge loss plus managing of so many coins is also another headache.
But currently I hold a few eth and monero. Btc is of course.
Activity: 588
i'm Hold
BTC ,
ETH,
DCR,
STRATIS,
POT,
XMR,
EGC,
NEOS.
Activity: 868
Currently a bag-holder
NEOS
XMR
DGB
MUEX
CRW
ICN
EGC
BTA

#HODL

Activity: 630
Stratis komodo decred ICN CRW HKG SDC DGB

i'm hoLD...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
for now i hold DGB, RNS , DOGE
in my mind this coin is very potential , looks rns price still growing..
just my opinion  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Stratis
komodo
decred
ICN
xspec

I wonder how noone mentions ICN
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I think no, I am not a bagholder but I am just looking for profit from trading altcoins,
I am not hold in trading altcoins if I was wrong made analysis technical and the markets against my positions.
I always stop lost because it will make more losing money in trading altcoins,
i am trading altcoins on poloniex the coins be traded are ETH, dash, xmr and ETC of course with different method
because the coins has different movement of price.

Thanks for sharing the coins that you currently hold. I usually like to hold many altcoins, and trade those which are pump and dump, making me a nice profit in a short amount of time. While their prices are unpredictable, I try to invest a very minimal amount into them to test out new strategies on the exchanges per their price movement (with pumps and dumps).

There are many shitcoins I hold which are good for profiting in pumps and dumps, but there are also good coins that I hold which will aim to survive as years go by like Ethereum, Litecoin, and Monero.

The recent Dash trend in price, has made me a good amount of profit, so I have benefited from holding it. Nevertheless, if only there was a way to get rid of coins which don't have market support or active development, then it would be great. But up until now, I guess that it would be up to baghold those altcoins. Just my thoughts.  Grin
Activity: 518
I think no, I am not a bagholder but I am just looking for profit from trading altcoins,
I am not hold in trading altcoins if I was wrong made analysis technical and the markets against my positions.
I always stop lost because it will make more losing money in trading altcoins,
i am trading altcoins on poloniex the coins be traded are ETH, dash, xmr and ETC of course with different method
because the coins has different movement of price.
legendary
The only coins I'm bagholding is famecoin, the developer seems to have disappeared even if I dump the buy order won't sustain the price it will go to zero.

Yeah me too. I thought that FAME was going to become the next big thing in crypto land, by helping cryptocurrencies reach mainstream adoption with the use of photo sharing. Everything seemed promising, until the developer abandoned this great project. Maybe someday, our Famecoin would be worth a fortune once it gets the attention it deserves, among traders, investors, and perhaps a new development team to take the lead.

Nevertheless, while I hold many altcoins which turn out to become worthless, I try to safe keep them for the future in case their prices start to rise.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 868
The only coins I'm bagholding is famecoin, the developer seems to have disappeared even if I dump the buy order won't sustain the price it will go to zero.
Activity: 742
I hold Decred and Ethereum.I hope decred is the most under valued coin.First, i did day trading and it was not more profitable. Then i started to hold altcoins on a long term basis to gain more profits.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
i'm not bag holder because the bag holder is the person who able to hold huge amount for the particular altcoins and i don't have enough bitcoin to buy huge amount of altcoins but currently i have small amount of Litecoin and Eth
Activity: 158
Merit: 12
UniFox
Highly promising future (1-2 years):
maid eth xmr waves sc sjcx ans
Activity: 379
I'm holding one bit amount of purevidz
Activity: 420
7 million Bytecoin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I am HODLING

IMPCH
ETH
BTC
DASH
LAMBO
ICN
PEPECASH
VIDZ
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
I'm holding

BTC
XMR
XEM
GBYTE

:-)
legendary
I'm currently now holding one alt-coin Byteball. It's algorithm is DAG. No block-size issues. I hodl a huge amount of bytes  Grin

This has been one of the altcoins at first that gathered my attention. But nowadays, it is very expensive and hard to get grasp at least 1 GBYTE. Still, I think that up to this point it is great to consider investing into, since it may rise even more in price as time goes by.  Smiley

I had actually invested in many altcoins before but recently I found out that most of them are just dead coins and I was barely getting any profit.
For now I only hold xmr as it has given me pretty good returns till now. I was holding eth from a year and finally sold everything at a profit of 4$ each coin.

Yeah. Crypto land is full of pump and dump altcoins with no promising development nor innovation. Some are good to make some profit, but most will leave you holding the bag when they experience a sharp decline in price. That is why, I think that those altcoins which are good for long term investing are mostly classic coins like Litecoin, and high marketcap ones like Ethereum, Monero, and Dash.

Nevertheless, even though I'm holding a vast majority of altcoins, most of them come up from faucets so I wouldn't be loosing that much when they turn out to decrease in value.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: