Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ?? - page 14. (Read 13904 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 01:18:09 AM
I think it differs in every campaign. So better have many bounty campaign as you can for we never know which one will rise above the rest. I remember my brother encouraging me to do bounty last feb. But i was a lazy ass that time and keeps ignoring him but when the time comes that he earned around 1500usd i was really amazed and i start doing bounty.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
June 16, 2018, 07:40:08 PM
I am currently working as a marketing, and of course I have a very enough time and I can use to become a bounties hunter, and I am happy to be a bounty hunter then can make extra income and buy some things I want.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
June 16, 2018, 07:19:28 PM
I try to be like another friend who is a bounty hunter, although until now I have not got the results from here, but I am still up the spirit of looking for coins in bounty projects to get the benefits like the others, because my friends have all got results from here, and I believe I also can
Buckle up and get your gears ready because is going to be a ride man
Activity: 210
June 16, 2018, 07:00:07 PM
When you are doing bounty campaigns,  your income is depends on the project, specially when there are many bounty hunters participated on that campaign, you may earn low amount. Also, there are many bounty campaigns that is not paying or their project will not success, then you will not be paid.
Activity: 602
June 16, 2018, 02:09:06 PM
I usually involve in 3 bounties on average and the timing and value of reward is so different all the time. But for the sake of calculation, one average, I guess I'm earning around 500 USD per month. I'm involve in signature campaigns only. The most rewarding I think is translation but I haven't tried it yet. Hopefully one day.
Today you very rarely meet a company that can offer you $ 500 a month. Perhaps the legendary participants and heroes of the participants will be able to earn such a sum, but not the Junior member and not the member.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
June 16, 2018, 12:56:23 PM
I usually involve in 3 bounties on average and the timing and value of reward is so different all the time. But for the sake of calculation, one average, I guess I'm earning around 500 USD per month. I'm involve in signature campaigns only. The most rewarding I think is translation but I haven't tried it yet. Hopefully one day.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 09:42:42 AM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??

Sure am! And it’s a good source of income for me, especially being retired and having time to devote to several bounty campaigns! I think there’s a learning curve though, and it takes a few months to get skilled at assessing things like what are good ICOs worth doing bounty for cause they will make hard cap and get listed and appreciate in price, and getting into the daily routine of doing bounty tasks exactly right and not missing reporting deadlines etc. It also takes a few months so that the bounties you’ve been doing are finishing their campaigns and you start getting a steady stream of tokens from them - you can’t expect to be getting a lot of tokens in the first month or two. And lastly it takes a few months building up your crypto social media follower numbers and crypto blog followers so that you get bigger stakes from the bounty work you do and more tokens when they pay out, and the same thing with the ICO you carefully choose to be your signature bounty here for 2-3 months - you get low stakes as a junior member although the payout can still be worth thousands of dollars if you choose wisely, but do all you can to get your merit points up in those few months so that you’re a member or senior member cause you’ll get a lot more stakes! Good luck with your bounty hunting!

Woowww ... A remarkable explanation. thanks for your support that has provided a very satisfactory direction, as long as I join this bitcointalk forum I have never received full support as you have done now.

Thanks a lot
Activity: 145
June 16, 2018, 09:23:05 AM
Whether you earn more or less depends on your diligence, you have plenty of time + you are diligent, you will participate in many projects. Another factor is whether the project you are participating in is good or not, potential or not. and one thing to remember. The tokens you earn will not be much. Keeping it for a long time is better than selling immediately
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
June 16, 2018, 09:01:43 AM
You can get little amount of tokens if you joined on social media campaign. If you want to earn more tokens, you can join on signature campaign or if you are good in translating, that's good. But it will based on your rank here.
Activity: 112
June 16, 2018, 08:55:33 AM
I just started to receive my bounty coins, some of them are not tradable yet, some i sold near 150-200$ (socmedia), but it was bounties with small amount of participants. For the rest of coins i see that income is much smaller.
Activity: 686
June 16, 2018, 08:16:38 AM
Reward earned from each different bounty. If you join the signature campaign you should rank high for greater rewards. Income earned by everyone from bounty can't be equated

Exactly, we cannot compare the bounties because each one will allocate differently % to the bounty and sometimes people may earn high coin through a social media campaign and sometimes people may earn through signature depend on the allocation people are going to get paid.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
June 16, 2018, 07:40:25 AM
Reward earned from each different bounty. If you join the signature campaign you should rank high for greater rewards. Income earned by everyone from bounty can't be equated
Activity: 252
Merit: 18
June 16, 2018, 06:08:54 AM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

Sure am! And it’s a good source of income for me, especially being retired and having time to devote to several bounty campaigns! I think there’s a learning curve though, and it takes a few months to get skilled at assessing things like what are good ICOs worth doing bounty for cause they will make hard cap and get listed and appreciate in price, and getting into the daily routine of doing bounty tasks exactly right and not missing reporting deadlines etc. It also takes a few months so that the bounties you’ve been doing are finishing their campaigns and you start getting a steady stream of tokens from them - you can’t expect to be getting a lot of tokens in the first month or two. And lastly it takes a few months building up your crypto social media follower numbers and crypto blog followers so that you get bigger stakes from the bounty work you do and more tokens when they pay out, and the same thing with the ICO you carefully choose to be your signature bounty here for 2-3 months - you get low stakes as a junior member although the payout can still be worth thousands of dollars if you choose wisely, but do all you can to get your merit points up in those few months so that you’re a member or senior member cause you’ll get a lot more stakes! Good luck with your bounty hunting!
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 06:04:05 AM
Yes, I'm a bounty hunter, have been engaged for 6 months, but my income is very low. Many people say that joining the Bounty is to earn free coins, but I do not see them as free, they totally make us waste time and effort.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 05:25:39 AM
Yes I'm, but now only signatures I look for, because my twitter is banned (maybe sharing crypto currency or I don't know) and I don't see potential anywhere except bitcointalk, where are the people, who are crypto traders and could invest in ICOs which they see in the posts.
Activity: 556
June 16, 2018, 05:17:08 AM
The income in bounty programs was depend on your rank and performance in following the rules. And it depends on the program that you join if the idea meets the needs of people and the project succeed. The outcome in bounty will be great.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2018, 03:47:23 AM

i think after 1-2 month, bounty income will so small :/

becouse allday growing up bounty hunters number :/

I suppose, still, Bounties bring people the money they need so much to invest in the cryptocurrencies. many guys start they work with the crypto exactly with Bounties. I also eared thanks to these projects.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
June 15, 2018, 07:52:53 PM
I wouldn't call myself bounty hunter. Sure I join some bounties but that is not a priority for me. I casually check the forum and join discussions whenever I feel. The money comes from bounties is just a bonus and not a way of living life. You should not rely on money from bounties.
Activity: 532
June 15, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

Yeah i am also a bounty hunter. And not like you i earned big everytime i join bounty campaign. Maybe i am lucky that i joined some good bounty program.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
June 15, 2018, 07:12:43 PM
Everyone has different results from participating in bounty campaigns, for myself personally I can say for sure that from the campaigns of signatures I have not received a single cent. More precisely, I could not sell any coins received for participating in these campaigns, because they do not have a good price. I would like to receive at least $ 500 for each such campaign

Certainly a lot of things that make the difference results when following the bounties, but generally it should be recognized that bounties become a very nice and fun because we can get extra income with no capital.
Pages:
Jump to: