Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ?? - page 24. (Read 13904 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 04:20:27 AM
Yes for newbies like us getting a huge income will no longer be possible because of our rank unless someone would give us 10 merit to at least we become member. For now, you need to be aware of the number of participants so you could at least get a good stake.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
June 07, 2018, 03:57:40 AM
I join in bounty campaigns but I can't say I am a bounty hunter because there are lots of opportunity in the forum: bounties, airdrops etc. A bounty hunter should track everything.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 01:27:13 AM
Hi, you need to understand that in different campaigns, you can earn absolutely miscellaneous the number of coins. It depends on many factors - how many coins sold on ico and a number of coins which project provided for the bounty campaign. And after receiving coins it is very important to their cost not fell many times from the price of ico. I will tell you about me, that in the company of signatures with rank of full member, i can earn coins to the amount of 1000-4000 $

Aside from ranks the token we received from bounty also differs in the number of weeks of participation, as a bounty hunter we must be vigilant and always ready to filter any promising ICO in the forum. Be resourceful hunter after finishing one campaign just continue to apply another campaign and be hopeful that after those you will be credited a satisfying rewards.
Activity: 210
June 06, 2018, 10:39:55 PM
I am somewhat new to the bounty campaigns. I have done one and now I am waiting to get paid with tokens which I could sell or trade in the future. I have friends who already got their pays and they are paid a lot. The pay we get form the campaigns depends on what our levels are.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
June 06, 2018, 10:18:17 PM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
Actually signature will give very good income but other bounty also can support the reward from signature.
However, i think better to join first and regarding the reward we can think about it after that. We need to focus to do a work frist then reward will follow our effort.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
June 06, 2018, 09:57:44 PM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

I think,it depend on the rules of the bounty campaign you are joining,and their allocation budget,participants will be divided it when the campaign's end. Big allocation budget,small numbers of participants,will receive more tokens rewards.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
June 06, 2018, 09:26:08 PM
It's an undeniable fact that earning from Bounties have become more difficult in 2018 compared to 2017 because of the negative propaganda surrounding ICO's in general in the

mainstream media, aka fake news... In 2017 people could have made a fortune if they were just patient enough for their tokens, which they earned completely from

several Bounty Hunting activities, to make 15-20x or more post ICO, which frequently happened within months after listing.

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
June 06, 2018, 07:51:43 PM
I don't have profit yet with my bounties but I can say don't be sad if you just earn a little money because profit is profit, time will come and you will earn higher than your friends. Being bounty hunter is not an easy job, it requires hard work and good skill but you can learn it from keeping yourself busy studying the market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 06, 2018, 07:48:41 PM
along iam participate in bounty sosmed and signature the high income project i got only $500 Wink.because every projects are different,need a luck when the project you participate succes and have a good prices
That's still high, most of the time the price depends on our rank and on the number of participants on the campaign, there are tons of participants that makes the distribution way to low to divided for each and everyone. This is assuming that the project will pay.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
June 06, 2018, 07:31:25 PM
along iam participate in bounty sosmed and signature the high income project i got only $500 Wink.because every projects are different,need a luck when the project you participate succes and have a good prices
Activity: 228
June 06, 2018, 12:54:51 PM
In fact, I do not understand what a bounty hunter means, but I believe I am not them. I only work on projects that I decide to invest. Of course, you will have a perfect combination to create double profits. Wink
Activity: 99
June 06, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

first, you need to understand the percentage which bounty manager give to every campaign. usually, they always give a huge percentage to a signature campaign. and also remember it depends on achievement which they reach during the ICO.
Activity: 307
June 06, 2018, 12:39:31 PM
I try to be like another friend who is a bounty hunter, although until now I have not got the results from here, but I am still up the spirit of looking for coins in bounty projects to get the benefits like the others, because my friends have all got results from here, and I believe I also can

You can really find a very good project and take part in its Bounty campaigns. If you take several ICOs, your profits will be great: some of my friends earn much on it.

To find a good campaign you need to spend a lot of time searching. If the project is promising then it is worth to get involved. If you receive a reward for your work, you can expect a good profit.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
June 06, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

It depends on the project you are following, because not all projects are good, some are just scam and do not pay, do research first so you can get a good project.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
June 06, 2018, 12:12:53 PM
it depends on the allocation of the bounty itself but the average result of the social media is slightly different from the signature and it must also fit the ranking.
Yes basically depends indeed in the bounty allocations is good for all the users. You can earn more if the Ico you had join is successful. Social media has many bounty participants which resulted into too small rewards. Might as well search the best bounty before you join the campaign.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 11:51:10 AM
I try to be like another friend who is a bounty hunter, although until now I have not got the results from here, but I am still up the spirit of looking for coins in bounty projects to get the benefits like the others, because my friends have all got results from here, and I believe I also can

You can really find a very good project and take part in its Bounty campaigns. If you take several ICOs, your profits will be great: some of my friends earn much on it.
Activity: 308
June 06, 2018, 08:53:53 AM
it depends on the allocation of the bounty itself but the average result of the social media is slightly different from the signature and it must also fit the ranking.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 08:50:06 AM
I think the important question should be: how good is the time-reward relation?

Because there are some in which in 30s you are done with something valuable and others in which for your minutes you won't get anything.

My strategy is accumulating coins that don't yell scam and in a year watching what resulted from my time spent.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
June 06, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

Social Media Bounty Payment is getting smaller due to uncontrolled influx of participants plus the existence of Bounty base Platforms this platforms are running from the payments of Bounty costumers doing ICO's that's why the budget is getting smaller and consider other factor too like the raised funds is not that high and then the budget is a small percentage like 1-2% today is more difficult to raised funds due to many start ups competing in the Investment market!
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
June 06, 2018, 06:45:52 AM

You can earn more then you expect from bounty campaigns but you need to be so patient enough and be vigilant in choosing the right ICO to join. Need to spend time in analyzing the project, team members details, white paper, road map, infrastructure facility the ICO has and how long the company existed in the market. If these details convincing then yes, you can certainly invest in these coins for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: