Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ?? - page 22. (Read 13904 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 5
June 08, 2018, 11:12:14 AM
Yes, I'm a bounty hunter. And this is in some sense the work, you need to look for a good project and promote it here on the forum or in social networks. This helps young projects to climb up.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 10:43:10 AM
Bounty hunter is one of enjoyable things that i make.i learned everytime i join in one ICO project,the Concept and idea of those projects makes me wow..and aside from that i can earn money from their token that im going to recieve when the bounty ends.
I think it's a time-consuming job and we can still have plenty of opportunities to continue working and succeeding in a relaxed time. bounty hounter can now serve as a promising job but it should all be based on the selective nature of choosing ico.
Bhe
Activity: 380
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 10:33:45 AM
Bounty hunter is one of enjoyable things that i make.i learned everytime i join in one ICO project,the Concept and idea of those projects makes me wow..and aside from that i can earn money from their token that im going to recieve when the bounty ends.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
June 08, 2018, 10:10:22 AM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
Bounty hunting is sometimes profitable and sometimes not, because it depends on the pool allocation and the number of participants joined the specific campaigns for example in social media. But if you want a good income you must offer a unique services like content creation, graphic designing and translation services.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 09:48:39 AM
There is no definitve amount of how much one can get out of joining campaigns because it really depends on the project and how big it is. However it is also depends on what rank you are too and based on your profile, you currently stand in as a junior member so dont expect you earn much as those that are on higher ranks like those senior members and hero members.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 09:48:06 AM
The income that you'll get depend on your rank and your work. If you're good according to their preferences, you will get stakes or coins or tokens or whatever they offer you in the first place. Your rank has a big part in it too. The higher your rank is, the bigger income you'll get.

Yes that's right, it depends on your rank if you are in a high rank I'm definitely sure that you will gain a huge amount as a reward. But if you in a low rank, it's better to don't expect a huge rewards. Be contented on what you get,  and if you want to gain more, make a lot of research to learn on how to gain more.
ranking affects the outcome of a bounty hounter, because now the reward is determined by rank. so I think a bounty hounter can not be likened to all of its earnings because the rank affects rewards.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
June 08, 2018, 09:43:32 AM
The income that you'll get depend on your rank and your work. If you're good according to their preferences, you will get stakes or coins or tokens or whatever they offer you in the first place. Your rank has a big part in it too. The higher your rank is, the bigger income you'll get.

Yes that's right, it depends on your rank if you are in a high rank I'm definitely sure that you will gain a huge amount as a reward. But if you in a low rank, it's better to don't expect a huge rewards. Be contented on what you get,  and if you want to gain more, make a lot of research to learn on how to gain more.
Activity: 224
June 08, 2018, 09:26:19 AM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

If you want to get a lot of results for bounty signatures and the first sosmed bitcointalk account you should rank min full member for signature and for sosmed your garden and your followers should be above 5000 so you can generate with lots.

You are right ,, but to raise the rank of a member it is very difficult because having to get a merit with a predetermined amount and to get the merit is very difficult because I am not a genius or an expert in attracting the sympathy of the master masters in this forum .. For social media is an easy thing because we just add and wait added others.
Activity: 31
June 08, 2018, 07:42:39 AM
cygnus airdrop&bounty ongoing : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37960722
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 05:26:27 AM
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 05:20:17 AM
I just follow bounties because i consider them as a hobby and a good way to increase my amount of tokens, that is why i think that bounties are good for people that have enough free time
Activity: 126
June 08, 2018, 02:27:28 AM
Yes, I'm a bounty hunter. It's not easy: you need to find promising bounty campaigns, meet all their requirements, submit reports, check the accrual of tokens.
Yes, I do not think they are easy, they can cost us a lot of time and effort, so maybe in the near future making money through Bounty will be harder for us, because there are too many Bounty players have a lot of moves so paying and joining will be more difficult.
Activity: 350
June 08, 2018, 01:14:40 AM

I earn a lot of money from bounty campaigns. It helps me to pay the annual tuition and rent. I earned $ 3k5 for 7 months.
This is a very good job to date. I do not have to spend too much time to work. In addition, I had the opportunity to learn about Crypto from the Bitcoin Forum posts. I think this is a very good job and you should join soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 35
June 08, 2018, 12:18:15 AM
For now Social Media Bounty has a smaller profit than signature campaign bounty because the number of participants in social media bounty that quite a lot
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
June 08, 2018, 12:03:30 AM

I cannot say I am a bounty hunter but I've been participating for many times in a bounty signature canpaign. Some are successful but some were not. I still have coins that are not yet listed in the market but I am willing to wait until when it will happen. In a bounty you cannot predict how good that project is but it is up to you if you can take the risk.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
June 07, 2018, 07:50:46 PM
Also, add the factor about the competition of all the crypto bounty hunter around the global. This, is just like applying to one big company that has only a limited position to work in. Rank is equal to your experience here in bitcointalk.org, the high rank the more knowledge you've have (not at all but mostly ). Merit is about the quality of your post, it's up to others if they appreciate or contented/satisfied to your comments.
Activity: 322
June 07, 2018, 11:36:32 AM

Bounty reward is base on your rank if your doing signature campaign, the higher your rank the bigger your stakes you get. Don't get discourage as it will depends on the type of project you participated, try to hold your token in a 6 months to 1 year to have a good price in the exchanges.
Activity: 266
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
June 07, 2018, 11:06:34 AM
Yes, I'm a bounty hunter. It's not easy: you need to find promising bounty campaigns, meet all their requirements, submit reports, check the accrual of tokens.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
June 07, 2018, 10:54:46 AM
can be said that, I am a bounty hunter, I used to follow the campaign program on the ICO project, with which I get paid a token that I campaign, which I can then sell
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 10:32:36 AM
yes I also follow the bounty program for investment capital and trading, for your question, how much income from bounty I think it can not be ascertained how many, because the result is influenced by the number of bounty participants and how much is reserved for bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: