Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ?? - page 26. (Read 13904 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 01:12:12 PM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
if we talk about how much we earn from bounty we will not be able to mention how much we earn, for the matter of the prize we will get of course depends on our rank, and how long we follow the bounty of the project, and how much the allocation for the gift will be given to participants, sometimes we are tired and spend a lot of time to follow the gift,ends Scam, making it difficult for us to be able to determine how much income from the bounty we earn.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 01:03:38 PM
Hi, you need to understand that in different campaigns, you can earn absolutely miscellaneous the number of coins. It depends on many factors - how many coins sold on ico and a number of coins which project provided for the bounty campaign. And after receiving coins it is very important to their cost not fell many times from the price of ico. I will tell you about me, that in the company of signatures with rank of full member, i can earn coins to the amount of 1000-4000 $
Yes, it depends on the amount of coin distributed for the bonus program and the amount of coin sold at the ICO as the Shivom project. The ICO sold out early, with a distribution bonus of about $ 3 million, many earning thousands in six weeks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
June 05, 2018, 12:58:43 PM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

I think that this question quite complex. But you answered it well. I think that the profit from this field of activity is quite large and profitable. So much better will stop on it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
June 05, 2018, 12:55:23 PM
The problem is the market volatility. You can earn some tokens. One day, your tokens are worth $1000, the next day it can be worth $200.
It all depends on the project and the crypto market. If you are lucky, you can earn a lot. Else, you can wait for a better time to sell your tokens.
Also, you don't know if you are really going to be paid or not.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
June 05, 2018, 12:40:50 PM
That not easy to earn recently because the forum rule getting improve from time to time !

There's a lot of bounty here in this forum, like joining bounty campaign to get bounty after the project or the ICO ends. Sometimes if you are lucky the bounty  campaign you join the rewards is very high so you can get more money .

The problem is when I joined 10 bounty, only 1 get paid !
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 12:27:09 PM
it goes thus Action and reaction is always equal for equilibrium. you can't expect low high results or I may say high rewards from bounty campaigns when your input is quite meagre. Bounty also pays according to the percentage of the coin or token allocated for the particular bounty you participate on and the sharing formular and then the number of participants.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
June 05, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

I really can't remember if I have joined previously a bounty campaign because I usually stick with bitcoin paying signature. There is a big risk that you will not be paid in bounties specially when the project didn't reached its soft or hard cap. So it's like gambling as well, and sometimes most bounties lasted for more than a month.

It really depends on your rank obviously, the higher your rank the better stakes you gonna get. If you have the patience to join and work without being paid weekly then you can join them, because if the project become successful, I'm sure that you will received big payments at the end of the ICO.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
June 05, 2018, 09:45:58 AM
There's a lot of bounty here in this forum, like joining bounty campaign to get bounty after the project or the ICO ends. Sometimes if you are lucky the bounty  campaign you join the rewards is very high so you can get more money . But if you are unlucky and you join to the bounty campaign that not good or the ICO is rush project you will get only few rewards only and mostly that bounty will pay the participants.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 09:34:29 AM
I try to be like another friend who is a bounty hunter, although until now I have not got the results from here, but I am still up the spirit of looking for coins in bounty projects to get the benefits like the others, because my friends have all got results from here, and I believe I also can
I think you are just like me who is new in the field of bounty hunters, I am glad you want to share. But Have you not got the coin .. ?? or you want to hold up the price to the moon .. ??
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
June 05, 2018, 05:47:16 AM
I was bounty hunter, I participate to bounty now also but there is no good bounties like before bounties, there is less project and there is less bounty, I think reason is bad market.
Activity: 182
June 05, 2018, 05:39:47 AM
hmm, I do bounty campaign when I have free time so can you called me a bounty hunter? Maybe not. I only often doing signature campaign because the other like social media need report every week and you must share about project everyday. How much you get is how much you intend to do it  Cheesy
Activity: 140
June 05, 2018, 02:58:17 AM
Basic rules of the Hunter Bounty.
1. Correctly choose a good project.
2. Have a good rank on the forum and actively participate in the discussions of the forum.
3. Read the terms carefully and follow all the rules.
The more you have the positions the more you will receive rewards.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
June 05, 2018, 02:54:03 AM
I am still in the process of doing my first bounty campaign and as per spreadsheet I got takes.  The bounty campaign is still on going and on the 10th week now.  I am expecting earnings but how"s much, I do not know yet.  What I am sure is I have  earned as per spreadsheet.  As I have learned from friends who are high ranking here, bounties are very good to earn token as long as it is a potential one and you did all that is required of you to promote the project. The reward you get depends on the type of bounty you are in and your rank because rewards are distributed according to ranks. Just  keep trying and someday, you will earn reasonable reward. Many scam bounties,  always remember to select bounties that are genuine.  Learn a lot about the project before joining.
Activity: 73
June 05, 2018, 02:40:47 AM
you should pick the right bounty sir, with big allocation and great project development. even with lot participants you're gonna great reward
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
June 05, 2018, 02:09:50 AM

Yes i am a bounty hunter. And i earn different amount in the bounties that i joined. Some are good and some are not. The biggest earnings that i got from bounties is $7000.
Activity: 21
June 05, 2018, 02:05:26 AM
delirium is all
Activity: 154
June 05, 2018, 01:56:01 AM
The reward you get in a bounty campaign differs from one campaign to another because they have different ideas and different team managing them. Bounties are very good to earn token as long as it is a potential one and you did all that is required of you to promote the project. The reward you get depends on the type of bounty you are in and your rank because rewards are distributed according to ranks.
Keep trying and someday, you will earn reasonable reward.Some scam bounty also available in the market so carefully choose the right bounty campaign.
Activity: 280
Merit: 109
June 05, 2018, 01:44:22 AM
I think the bonuses are very little and need good luck. This is a work in progress, it is not the main source of income.

do not agree, if you analyze, select and make about 100 companies, then 5-6 of them bring a good profit. But the minus is a waste of time
Activity: 280
Merit: 109
June 05, 2018, 01:42:12 AM

For example, my friend earned about 40.000$ on a signature company of docademic
80.000 coins Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1563
June 05, 2018, 01:03:31 AM
I think the income that will be obtained depends on the rank and allocation of funds to be distributed.
[/quote]
Hello you're struggling in quote and unquote code. Here it is
Code:
[quote]
You're reply or content
[/quote]

Well the money you can get in doing bounty campaign is very different in terms of the team's allocation of token, team development, and legitimacy of them whole project.
Of coure the higher the rank comes higher profit as well.
As a member I usually get $350 to $500 range.
Pages:
Jump to: