Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ?? - page 25. (Read 13904 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 04:33:02 AM
If you are a horworking person, you can get much money here by joing here in bounty program. You can join all bounties by social media. You need more time by doing all task if you want to get all that bounties.

Bounty hunters jobs are very rewarding especially if the bounty campaigns they joining giving more amount of tokens after the end of the ICO's campaign. But it depends upon the percentage allocation of rewards of each campaigns like, signature, twitter, facebook and etc. And rewards will also depending to your ranks, the higher the ranks will get higher paid of rewards.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 06, 2018, 04:15:30 AM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??

Bounties only usually pay people / user accounts that have been on this forum for quite some time now. Also, add to that, you will need to have an account which has a good standing in terms of post quality and count. So don't worry because you aren't missing out on much yet seeing as your account is still Jr. Member. Just keep posting and try to contribute to the community by making constructive and helpful posts. The bounties will come later.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 04:13:38 AM
I am a bounty hunter but for now I have not found any good luck on an ICO or ITO for any company whatsoever. In my opinion, many signature bounties right now have much more impossible tasks and they did say if you can do all what they want they will give you your due. But the KYC's that some bounties require nowadays are really quite bull crap to be honest. We are not joining their ICO we are marketing their ICO so we should not be obliged to join the KYC or even buy their coins which I already heard some ICO's require before you get the bounty.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
June 06, 2018, 03:08:43 AM
you can earn for more than $1000 if you joined a good bounty campaign and also you can invest some of your money if the project is good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
June 06, 2018, 02:41:03 AM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

No one can tell you how much they make from bounty here but in reality some of us make over $500 a month and if you can work hard you will go above that.  I have know some bounty here that has given Reward over $5,000 to the hunters and that is a decent amount of money especially if you are from the Third World countries.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 06, 2018, 02:26:14 AM
Yes i am and i am proud of it, there's no fix rate when it comes to payment when you are joining a bounty campaign. As you see it's base on ranks, the higher the rank you have the more coins/token you'll be getting. What i can say is i am satisfied on what i am getting, more than enough for living and it also fuels my trading in the other platforms, What else can i ask for?. A bullrun for sure Smiley
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
June 06, 2018, 02:14:44 AM
Most bounty hunters are also confused, you can get $5 from a bounty campaign sometimes and as well as $1000, it depends on the bounty campaign you joined in and your rank, hype in the market also matter.
That is why it is always said that you look for the bounty campaign which has more features and advantages as this will then help you in having more earnings later. To do so, you must first look for the bounty campaigns which are there and then you need to study about all them. Only then you can go for choosing the right bounty campaign becoming a part of which can help you in having some good earning.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 09:50:45 PM
my interest in cryptocurrency built up when I realised how much a friend earns from bounty campaigns. Signature can be very rewarding but you must learn to recognise good projects and join
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
June 05, 2018, 09:50:01 PM
If you are a horworking person, you can get much money here by joing here in bounty program. You can join all bounties by social media. You need more time by doing all task if you want to get all that bounties.
Activity: 308
June 05, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

I just entered in this word some months ago and i have understood that the most payed bounty is the translation bounty, you can get usually like an ethereum for one day of work, if you have to tranlsate the whitepaper the wage will be way more higher. Now it’s hard to rank up, so i suggest you to Make a lot of twitter campaign, they don’t pay a lot but with 10 campaign at the same time you will get someting like 200$ by week.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 07:41:14 PM
I am a bounty hunter and the reward I am getting from it is good for me,I am satisfied and it is worthy for the the time and effort that I spent throughout the campaign.
Activity: 626
June 05, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

It depends to the project if that project is good you will earn good too. And it depends how long you been in that signature if from the start you stay there there's possibility you can earn big earnings but if you join in late if course you earn small rewards. Also it's depending to the ranks the highest rank you will get highest reward.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
June 05, 2018, 07:13:08 PM
The concept is simple, the lower the level the more work will have and possibly will get more experience for a possible rank graduation. However, it has now become more complicated with the merit system complicating the raising of level, but in any case do not give up the commitment, this will take you somewhere positive.
Activity: 175
June 05, 2018, 06:12:02 PM
I am a bounty hunter too,there are also many bounty that gives a big reward find another one and try if you are luckier now.I do signature campaign and i must say that the reward i get is not bad for the beginner like me.I am satisfied with what i am getting right now and i am happy to that.
Activity: 70
June 05, 2018, 05:33:53 PM
I recently joined in bounty campaigns but one thing is for sure, the income you make here is based on your position like in signature campaign and also how active you participate in other bounties like translation campaigns, social media campaigns, and blogs. The bottom line is if you choose a good ICO projects it is a nice extra income for you.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
June 05, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

The income that you can get out of bounty campaigns varies greatly, if the coin in which you invested your time promoting goes down in value after the ico it is likely you will sell and your already low pay will get even lower but you may get lucky and the coin in which you invested your time goes up then the profits you will get out of it can be incredible way better than what you could get in any other form of bounty campaign.
Activity: 336
June 05, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

I have the rank of a member. I've just got to participate in two projects, from one token lie on my wallet-they have not yet entered the stock exchange. And the second project has not collected the necessary amount of funds. but I can say for social networks pay from $ 30 per company. Everything depends on your accounts, the company and the number of competitors.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
June 05, 2018, 01:50:54 PM
Most of bounty hunter which get a lot of income has already arround this forum for years. And you new here want to make more money ? What you already gift to community ? Patient like everyone here. Build the trust and rank up your membership thats how to get payment more. And if you come here just for bounty and not wanting to contribute to crypto world you better leave this forum.
A correct and rigid remark.
I'll add that you can earn a lot of money in a bounty. But for this you need to be a smart investor. I mean, you have to be able to dispose of the reward as an investor. Many forget this important aspect of the bounty hunter.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
June 05, 2018, 01:29:31 PM
Most of bounty hunter which get a lot of income has already arround this forum for years. And you new here want to make more money ? What you already gift to community ? Patient like everyone here. Build the trust and rank up your membership thats how to get payment more. And if you come here just for bounty and not wanting to contribute to crypto world you better leave this forum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
June 05, 2018, 01:21:29 PM
You can participate in bounty campaign, as your rank is not higher so your would earn much by participating in signature campaign, so you can maximize your earnings you can participate in several social media campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: