Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ?? - page 20. (Read 13904 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 11:49:07 AM
I've tried my best, maybe it's time to leave the social media campaign and move on to articles and videos or maybe translations. lol
Activity: 25
June 10, 2018, 11:43:18 AM
Its really easy to be a bounty hunter but if what you're doing for the project is worth it?

Depends on the project your joining in, since a lot of project are becoming scam after they successfully finished the program and not giving out the bounties.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 10:59:33 AM
I do not consider me as one of them, but yes, i like to do bounties and i enjoy them because you are getting rewarded for doing it so, it is a hard task and it is not something easy to do
Activity: 196
June 10, 2018, 10:39:51 AM
Many or at least bounty participant earnings on the signature depends on the number of signature participants, but also the percentage of allocation of funds distributed for the signature also determine the results of bounty that we get. For my junior member I get $200- $700.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 10:13:11 AM
There are various amount of rewards that everyone get in joining bounty campaign, if you join signature campaign, that is better than social media campaign because the rewards are bigger than social media campaign. But you need to check the bounty that you want to join because sometime they are scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
June 10, 2018, 10:04:19 AM
The rank is always matter when it comes of reward in every crypto campaign that you want to join. The more experience you've had, the more income you may get, specially if you hold a high count of merit. This will be the calculation of being a good poster in this current time. It start in early 2018, good luck to us!
Activity: 196
June 10, 2018, 09:33:06 AM
Reward earned from each different bounty. If you join the signature campaign you should rank high for greater rewards. Income earned by everyone from bounty can't be equated.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
June 10, 2018, 09:28:28 AM
I do not consider myself as a bounty hunter, but yes, i really like to participate on bounties because i consider it as a hobby, and it is a good hobby that maybe it's going to pay you at the end. That is the main reason at all.
Activity: 182
June 10, 2018, 09:17:07 AM
Yes i am. The best ones are the ones where you have to report and also signature campaigns.
Also blog posts and vlogs pay a lot.
Activity: 224
June 10, 2018, 09:07:36 AM

Income from bounty is uncertain, sometimes you can get a decent profit. but sometimes we do not get anything because the project we follow has a scam. so follow some bounty that you think is good.

As you have said, it is not uncommon to be fooled by project projects or irresponsible people. I have followed some projects but 40% of projects that I follow are fraud .. I am very disappointed.
Activity: 157
June 09, 2018, 07:49:28 PM
how much it all depends on the allocation of project funds and is shared for some of the participants. which in my opinion is not bad if later the token results are in get patient for HODL some time after the share and the price on the market soared. which is clear if seen from the initial results when the ICO price is reasonable to cover the monthly needs. which is important for our performance in the project maximum in order to get paid more.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
June 09, 2018, 07:39:03 PM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??

Hello my friend, income from bounty is not that very high, and we have to consider that bounty hunters are increasing nowadays, that means many of you will shared the tokens in a certain project, talking about signature, yes we all know that signature has the highest share among all the campaign, but it is still depend on the number of participants in a certain campaign, so we could not justify the income., in fact, if you really want to make money a lot in signature campaign, try to join  a certain project were, there is a little number of participants., and then the project  has a future in the exchanges.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
June 09, 2018, 07:27:17 PM
Yes, I'm a bounty hunter. It's not easy: you need to find promising bounty campaigns, meet all their requirements, submit reports, check the accrual of tokens.
Yes, I do not think they are easy, they can cost us a lot of time and effort, so maybe in the near future making money through Bounty will be harder for us, because there are too many Bounty players have a lot of moves so paying and joining will be more difficult.
There are many bounty hunters but there are many bounty campaigns as well, unless the market of cryptocurrencies slows down considerably I still think we are going to see many bounty campaigns in the future, however it will be a mistake to depend on them economically, think on them as a way to get some extra money if you like but nothing more than that.
Activity: 182
June 09, 2018, 06:30:23 PM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

Actually, I never get money from bounty, because I just joined this forum 3 months ago.
some campaigns have been completed and I get some tokens, unfortunately the token is not yet on the exchange, so I don't know how much I get from bounty campaign.
Maybe, I get 50-100$/campaign.
Activity: 238
June 09, 2018, 06:30:00 PM
Actually it changes a lot. I got some awards from bountyhive. 1 bounty worth 1$!!!
the other was 300$. But these are calculated based on the ICO prices. I dont know how much they will worth in a year
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
June 09, 2018, 06:10:42 PM

Yes, I feel like an old and experienced hunter for new and interesting bounties). You should not be upset that you do not get a quick profit from Bounty. Be persistent and don't stop and you will certainly receive a reward for your work. I don't like to spread info about my income for signature bounty, lets say it's more than $100 per week on average (for Legendary rank), but in the end it fully depends on particular project.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 04:13:17 PM
Hey. I'm a member of the bounty campaigns. I do not aspire to conduct many campaigns. I choose only those projects that I really think are good. When you are interested in an idea, it's not difficult for you to carry out such a campaign, and besides, it brings additional income. As for the signature campaign, they are usually paid higher than the social media campaign. Moreover, not everyone wants and can join this campaign.
Activity: 70
June 09, 2018, 03:42:28 PM
There's a lot of bounty here in this forum, like joining bounty campaign to get bounty after the project or the ICO ends. Sometimes if you are lucky the bounty  campaign you join the rewards is very high so you can get more money . But if you are unlucky and you join to the bounty campaign that not good or the ICO is rush project you will get only few rewards only and mostly that bounty will pay the participants.
Activity: 168
June 09, 2018, 03:33:39 PM
I don't have profit yet with my bounties but I can say don't be sad if you just earn a little money because profit is profit, time will come and you will earn higher than your friends. Being bounty hunter is not an easy job, it requires hard work and good skill but you can learn it from keeping yourself busy studying the market.
Activity: 308
June 09, 2018, 03:29:54 PM
we try to get the right bounty to support a team we think they will deliver an good product.
but i cant imagine to do that for main work

Pages:
Jump to: