Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ?? - page 23. (Read 13904 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
June 07, 2018, 10:31:32 AM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
the higher rank you have the bigger reward you will get but still the reward depends on the project if its successful. Cause some of the bounty project these days are scam,
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
June 07, 2018, 10:18:35 AM
I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

You won't earn much because you are junior member unless you find really great project with high paying bounty.
Your focus should be on ranking upand then try to join bounty.
May I know how many weeks doing signature campaign that earns 1000-4000$ range? Just an estimate or usually happens? I am excited to reach that rank as Full member but for now its not that easy due to the merit system. Don't know where and how to get a lot of merit to level up.
It depends on rank, senior member can earn 500-1000 in a month, legendary member can earn much more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
June 07, 2018, 08:33:02 AM

it depends on how the ICO will make their project successful .
there are many kinds of Bounty proj.
signature campaign
Facebook campaign
Twitter Campaign
Youtube Campaign
Translation Campaign
they all have different percentage on the bounty distribution.

by the way a Bounty program ICO sometimes give Shitcoin even though it is successful.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 08:27:25 AM
So many bounty that can be followed by giving rewards in the from of token some Times we have to be careful ini choosing bounty program because not a few bounty scam with big enough fund allocation but not pay it because their product fail
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
June 07, 2018, 08:18:00 AM
Hi, you need to understand that in different campaigns, you can earn absolutely miscellaneous the number of coins. It depends on many factors - how many coins sold on ico and a number of coins which project provided for the bounty campaign. And after receiving coins it is very important to their cost not fell many times from the price of ico. I will tell you about me, that in the company of signatures with rank of full member, i can earn coins to the amount of 1000-4000 $

May I know how many weeks doing signature campaign that earns 1000-4000$ range? Just an estimate or usually happens? I am excited to reach that rank as Full member but for now its not that easy due to the merit system. Don't know where and how to get a lot of merit to level up.

Back to the point, I also earned few tokens from social media campaigns as bounty hunter. However, still haven't receive rewards from signature campaign because last few days I don't have any idea that we have to posts a lot i mean I just recently read the task of signature campaign to post 10 or more here in BTT.

Hopefully, someone who owns a lot of merits notice my posts recently and appreciate it for them to give some merit as an appreciation. For new ICO bounty hunter like me let's just do our best and work hard doing social media campaign and signature campaign.

Thanks for being an inspiration for me to work harder doing bounties.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
June 07, 2018, 08:16:34 AM
along iam participate in bounty sosmed and signature the high income project i got only $500 Wink.because every projects are different,need a luck when the project you participate succes and have a good prices
That's still high, most of the time the price depends on our rank and on the number of participants on the campaign, there are tons of participants that makes the distribution way to low to divided for each and everyone. This is assuming that the project will pay.
yes sir but now trends of project is too long and who participate in project very much so the result project will pay of participant so will low
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 08:10:24 AM
Yup... it's real to get an income from bounties. Try writing articles or videos to shoot.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
June 07, 2018, 07:44:01 AM
Bounties are like playing the game of chance. Its either you win or lose. Get many bounties as much as you can to have more chances of wins or rewards. Not all are big profits but since there's no capital there but time there's no loss all in all. I've earned quite enough for bounties that I'm so thankful.
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 06:39:03 AM
since some weeks i am a bounty hunter too, but only in one signature campaign. it is all still very new to me. i do not know if i can really earn money or how much with it. i let myself be surprised.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
June 07, 2018, 06:25:47 AM

The income we earned in bounty are depending in to three different aspects, these are the following:

*Rank - the managers salary given to the participants was depending to the rank or level in bitcointalk society.
*Value of tokens or coins they used to paid for participants - it's because sometimes when ICOS they were promote or coins are using to paid are fluctuating in the market, that's results of sometimes higher amount or sometimes you gain small amount.
*Funds - the amount we possible to gain in bounty jobs were depending to the funds of the projects.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 05:59:50 AM
Yes for newbies like us getting a huge income will no longer be possible because of our rank unless someone would give us 10 merit to at least we become member. For now, you need to be aware of the number of participants so you could at least get a good stake.
Yeah, and it's not so easy to ranked up. The merit system is one of the effective solution to lessen those spammer. The better you post, the possible to rank up. Good luck to our journey folks. 
And at the same time, the system of ranks contributes to the proliferation of a huge number of bots in social networks))), as the forum decreased their income Grin
Activity: 352
June 07, 2018, 05:41:34 AM
The reward you earn from bounty depends on the way bounty managers wish to allocate token to participant and this varies from on bounty or signature to another. The amount also varies for different ranks and participant with high ranks earn more than the low rank members. The amount also depends on the number of participant in the group as the higher the participant, the lesser the allocations to participants, the lower the number of participants, the higher the allocations of reward to participants.
Activity: 224
June 07, 2018, 05:38:52 AM
Thanks to friends who have participated here, I really appreciate your opinion or your experience who have long joined this bitcointalk forum and have become a senior here and also to other beginners who are still the same as me.
Activity: 124
June 07, 2018, 05:18:47 AM
I try to be like another friend who is a bounty hunter, although until now I have not got the results from here, but I am still up the spirit of looking for coins in bounty projects to get the benefits like the others, because my friends have all got results from here, and I believe I also can
Honestly your situation will do desame to me but ,despite I will not a good got result as of now,Im also still to be patient despite while continue to be learned and explore the knowledge made it, while joining of bounty campaign, because my friend told me remember if you will not patiently waiting you will not also good result as you can,,although is not easy to be rank up because  merit system
 has  implemented as of now and as newbie is hard to get merit.
Activity: 174
Merit: 7
June 07, 2018, 05:04:02 AM

Bounty signature it's depending on the ranking that you have, you will get more or fewer stakes.
And also on the allocated budget in particular bounty.
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 04:47:36 AM
I have many friends who are too chronically involved in joining bounties. but now I have a few bounty campaigns that I joined but I was focussed on trading.
Activity: 2
June 07, 2018, 04:43:38 AM

Try this https://referral.rewardstoken.io?kid=PJCJD
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 07, 2018, 04:40:03 AM

Theres no specific amount in which hunters can get from bounties and most of the times has none because of scam project.

But me i guess in my entire career from signature campaigns that pays btc maybe around 0.1 bitcoin and the tokens remains un accounted until i sold them all
Activity: 378
June 07, 2018, 04:34:40 AM

Last month, I received $ 550 profit and I think it's a good result. I earned this money on bounty and speculation. Last month there were large fluctuations in the exchange rate
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
June 07, 2018, 04:34:17 AM
Yes for newbies like us getting a huge income will no longer be possible because of our rank unless someone would give us 10 merit to at least we become member. For now, you need to be aware of the number of participants so you could at least get a good stake.
Yeah, and it's not so easy to ranked up. The merit system is one of the effective solution to lessen those spammer. The better you post, the possible to rank up. Good luck to our journey folks. 
Pages:
Jump to: