Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 114. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

you need to keep in mind the probability of hacking your wallet. Of course, it's terrible to lose money!
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 10:25:10 AM
For sure almost everyone is afraid of hackers. Who would like their hard earned money be in hand of others against their will by the way? But then our wallet according to some who have more knowledge is almost impossible to decrypted and hack even by genius computer geeks (well still possible but might have a very minimal account) so that reason make me feel comfortable enough that my funds are safe as long as I keep my PKs secret and be careful logging in to any site that required my wallet's credentials.
in order for you to crack a hacker, he must initially hunt for your data. Just so no one will be interested in you or your information will not go to a stranger. There must be interest.
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
February 19, 2018, 10:13:29 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Everything that has to do with online these days is not safe, especially when it comes to online wallets. Crimes online cannot be avoided , its either you get scammed or your wallet's password been stolen. Being afraid of hackers is a normal thing especially when you are working online such as trading or exchanging. You must be aware and be updated of the crimes that is happening online to avoid worst situations or if even you encountered it you will know what to do and when to act. Consider taking risks when talking about online.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
For sure almost everyone is afraid of hackers. Who would like their hard earned money be in hand of others against their will by the way? But then our wallet according to some who have more knowledge is almost impossible to decrypted and hack even by genius computer geeks (well still possible but might have a very minimal account) so that reason make me feel comfortable enough that my funds are safe as long as I keep my PKs secret and be careful logging in to any site that required my wallet's credentials.
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 09:53:05 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
yep, I think everyone who is here and me has the same fear of hackers
I thinks the professional hackers always look for a gap to enter if they want, they are great people from the black world
for security, I do as best I can
1. keep login ID and Password wallet on different pc
2. not open my account on another pc to anticipate the spread of malware
3. logout when the transaction is done
4. make sure pc is not infected with malware using malware protection

This type hacking many times happening on the online wallets and trading site. Some hash power rental sites also been hacked some of the time. If you know the last hack on nice hash server you will not keep your fund on the any online wallet which does not give the private key access to you.
Wallet like Coinbase should not be used at anytime if you want to save your fund long time.
I suggest to have the funds on the desktop wallets like electrum or multibit which is more safer to you and private key secured.
can you explain, how strong the desktop wallets
sorry, I'm new here "internet security"
I want to learn from you !
thank's, keep success
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 09:47:57 AM
I'm afraid when it came to the point that my wallet become hack because all the money that store on that is came from my hardwork as long as we use internet we cannot prevent hackers or else you will pay for the application of ddos attack for your security or buy some hardware wallet where you can store your money to be safe.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
February 19, 2018, 09:46:42 AM
everyone must be afraid of this...unless they are rich from beginning...so this is the reason why every cryptocurrency crash in beginning of the year...my only solution for this is dual login like adding google authenticator but it not always safe because some exchangers may cant recover its code and it need long time to resolve this
Activity: 97
February 19, 2018, 09:29:29 AM
Actually, yes am afraid of hackers. But, if we not wrong why we affraid. I hopes in this there was not hackers in this project.
Activity: 602
February 19, 2018, 09:16:44 AM
not actually, cause my everything is secret, but little afraid about etherdelta, cause this sites already hacked,
Activity: 226
February 19, 2018, 09:14:38 AM

Yes, This hackers are very scary, because they can easily manipulate our wallet accounts if they found your wallet is not really secured. We must be aware to avoid sharing our data information regarding in our wallet account especially our private keys, and we have to double check properly our account to be logout.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
February 19, 2018, 08:59:21 AM
There are many ways to protect your Altcoin from hackers, and there are a lot of topics guiding you to defend it safely. If you do not disclose personal information to hackers and steal your account is not possible. Secure your personal information, and if you are a high-security user, you can use a pc or laptop to apply only to store personal information.
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
February 19, 2018, 08:55:39 AM
We should use safer programs or browsers to protect us from hackers. The safest way to protect your coins is hardware wallet. Just buy some of them and eliminate the most of risk from hackers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
February 19, 2018, 08:54:00 AM

im afraid of these scenario, thats why i put my long term coin holdings to hard wallet to avoid hacking issues. i dont even let my coins stack on an exchange because sometimes exchanges dissapear too and attack by hackers also. i just transfer coins to exchange whenever i feel to trade that day. Avoid phising site also dont click stranger sites theres a lot of hackers there or program that can hack your account.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 19, 2018, 08:47:28 AM
I am very afraid of hackers. everyone also knows, when bitcoin prices go up and become a very valuable asset, certainly a lot of hackers are eyeing bitcoin. I am afraid of it, because we also collect bitcoin with hard work. I hope all that is related to crypto, everything is equipped with a special security system. and if you have a way to dispel hackers, please share.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
February 19, 2018, 08:39:41 AM
of course I am afraid of hackers they might hack my wallet and steal all of my money,
So that's why I bought a hard ware wallet just to be sure that it is safe ,
I think that everyone is afraid of hackers I mean who aren't afraid of losing their money.
copper member
Activity: 1568
February 19, 2018, 08:37:15 AM
Yes, Everyone affraid of hackers because I have heard many times about of the hacking and It is too dangerous for every people also in crypto.
Activity: 191
February 19, 2018, 08:29:27 AM
Yes, I am afriad of hackers but it is avoidable to be hacked, using incognito with doesn't save your personal data and having a secured wallet and not sharing to anyone even you trust that person a lot. Be smart and dont be over confident on what youre doing because that might be the cause of losing your money.
copper member
Activity: 490
February 19, 2018, 08:24:29 AM
This is a scary news but still as usual the life must go on.It is not really 100% secured when we put money in the internet or banking online because the hackers are totally quite amazing on how did they do it.But perhaps we should have back up plans to recover from loss and be prepared always to avoid from this kind of incident.We should still continue to work on earning bitcoins because this is really a good kind of source of income.
Activity: 252
February 19, 2018, 08:14:07 AM
Yea! Of course, everyone is afraid of Hackers! Including me! I did experienced that many times, it was like you've do a lot of efforts and it'll all gone away! In just a snap of your finger! So that's why we need to be careful, we need to be smart as well so that it will not happen to us again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
February 19, 2018, 07:57:13 AM
Hackers are a major problem for computers in general and of course  for cryptocurrencies.
But they are also a reason for us to be cautious and increase safety measures when we make transactions. The general rule is that we can not use the same computer for games, for cracked programs and transactions.
It would be better to use a dedicated PC for them, and when is not possible, to make the transactions loading a Linux version in our PC using a live cd.
Jump to: