Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 112. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
February 21, 2018, 07:28:35 PM
we must often browse with the aim to store all our assets in the Exchange and online wallets. If you do not regularly, you can enter keys in encrypted form and delete every trace. hopefully this becomes an insight and lesson for us
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
February 21, 2018, 07:17:57 PM
I'm afraid and I'm not really afraid of the hackers because I don't really have that much money in my address.
This problem is also with me as I have nothing in wallet and never worried from hackers but still need to do some solid things for never happen any thing in future as its very important issue
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
February 21, 2018, 07:15:26 PM
I'm afraid hackers. But more, than hackers I afraid crypto-viruses. It makes your data lost for forever. Thats why I save my key and etc. on a external mediums.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 07:09:03 PM
I'm afraid and I'm not really afraid of the hackers because I don't really have that much money in my address.
Activity: 233
Merit: 101
Cryptofan!
February 21, 2018, 05:34:42 PM
I don't care about hackers because they will never hack you if you have no weight in this world. Also i just don't click on different links and other stuff like that.

Believe me, some do not disdain even $ 100, so just take care of your safety. It is advisable to have a separate computer for working with crypto-currencies!
Activity: 90
February 21, 2018, 05:20:49 PM
Yes of course, Im afraid of hackers because hackers are very dangerous and malignant, mostly if you have significant and valuable tokens in your wallets. It is a hard earned tokens in which you invest time and money. And the hackers will steal it from you, its so disappointing for the hackers to make their life easy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 05:14:05 PM
I don't care about hackers because they will never hack you if you have no weight in this world. Also i just don't click on different links and other stuff like that.
Activity: 126
February 21, 2018, 05:07:45 PM
Yeah absolutely. But I managed everything such way that hacking can't do anything too bad for me. I think it is a natural fear, you just have to be careful. So make sure always high security on your accounts like strong passwords and enabling always 2Fa because that really is necessary one. Your private key never shares to anyone in any manner or on any unsecured site to prevent your account from hackers.
Activity: 123
February 20, 2018, 03:37:05 AM
I always try to protect all my purses as much as possible. Two-factor authentication, complex passwords and so on. So I'm not worried about my investment.
Activity: 25
February 20, 2018, 03:32:59 AM
I am a Newbie at this time I am not afraid of hackers.When i got full or hero member than i afraid of hackers.
Activity: 154
February 20, 2018, 03:22:44 AM
in fact, it poses a serious problem for our personal safety.
but I think we are not sensitive to what we need. we treat it very much. we are not afraid but we must be afraid ... Cry
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
[PROFISH.IO]
February 20, 2018, 03:21:00 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Those hackers have a lot of job to do, that is a lot of money they hacked. Actually, I'm a victim of these hackers. It happened after the distribution of token in an ICO I participated. When the token was deposited to my MEW, the token was transferred to another MEW instantly. Looks like they are stalking my MEW. That is my first income in my first ICO I joined. I got frustrated to a few days and told my self that I should get back. This time, I am safer than before
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 02:35:17 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Hi, I like your question, though we shouldn't be afraid of hackers. Because there's a way to protect yourself against them and it's to think like them. When you know how hacker thinks you would how would they attack and prevent them. There are a lot of tips to know about hacking. Being prepared and informed is the best counter measure against hacking. Just follow those tips and you'll just be fine.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 12:53:58 AM
yeah all of us are afraid of hackers, mostly if you have significant and valuable tokens in your wallets. It is a hard earned tokens in which you invest time and money. And the hackers will steal it from you, its so disappointing for the hackers to make their life easy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 12:16:02 AM
Am I afraid of hackers? Of course yes but in the end, it is in your fault why you let your wallet be hacked. If you are a wise trader and coin holder, you dont save your password or your private key on any exchanging sites or any website at all. You have to hold on to it very securely. Hackers will not have your passwords or private keys if you dont give it to them. Just be careful on whatever site you enter with your wallet address and password. You should also check if the site you are trying to enter redirects you to other sites since this is the common technique of a hacker to have you enter your password on that site.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 20, 2018, 12:10:17 AM
I am very afraid of hackers because hackers are very dangerous and malignant. HAcker himself does not see who the person who collapsed his asset. Hopefully no hackers break into our assets. Therefore Security is important, Like DIWtoken security-based projects so hackers do not break into our assets.
Activity: 79
February 19, 2018, 11:59:41 PM
If you are talking about un-ethical hacking then obviously the people you have ever been hacked are ought to be afraid,but until you haven't experienced this you will find it cool and interesting.

Their are two types of hacking:
1. Ethical(white hat) hacking: In short they provide security to cyber world. They hack things for good purpose.
2. Unethical(black hat): they steal someone's data for their personal gain and harm others.

My personal experience of knowing about the person who is a hacker(unethical) was a bit different, initially I found it interesting and really cool but after some time I realized this is not good and if you are caught then their are strict legal actions against you.
Activity: 23
February 19, 2018, 11:56:11 PM
This is why diversify in different exchange holdings, and also use secured network while doing so!
Activity: 32
February 19, 2018, 11:49:07 PM
Most people afraid of hackers because today internet is too dangerous and the most important things to learn is think before click and do some research and be carefull to give your personal information.
Me agreed. One should to learn by himself to protect himself.
There are some basic rules everyone should know to be safer. I'm a experienced tech guy, but still afraid of hackers  Undecided
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
February 19, 2018, 11:34:02 PM
Most people afraid of hackers because today internet is too dangerous and the most important things to learn is think before click and do some research and be carefull to give your personal information.
Jump to: