Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 126. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 06, 2018, 06:15:37 PM
Yes, hackers are bad, but is most people use common sense it is difficult to hack! 

Crypto trading is risky, masternode mining is awesome, find a solid coin and HOLD!!!

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 04:50:31 PM
Well hackers are everywhere and no just for Cryptos. All that is needed is to correct some daily habits, learn some recommended procedures to secure your account and you should be fine. I am not saying these will help you 100% but for most part of it, it will keep the hackers away.

Some of these are-

1 - use physical wallets if possible
2 - encrypt your wallets with a strong password
3 - generate paper wallet and keep them safe if this isn't something that you use on a daily basis
4 - never leave your coins on exchanges unless you are a day trader
5 - always backup your wallets.dat files
6 - never store your confidential information on a machine that's connected to the internet.

Thanks and have a nice day.
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 04:28:10 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
i am very afraid what is stopping them from hacking our ordinary systems if they can hack these companies systems easily you can just take precautions and pray
Activity: 189
February 06, 2018, 04:27:59 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
i am very afraid what is stopping them from hacking our ordinary systems if they can hack these companies systems easily you can just take precautions and pray
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
February 06, 2018, 03:53:46 PM
Yes I am afraid of hackers more than dumps in the price. If you make a wrong investment you can always have a chance to make it into positive by taking good decisions, however if you loose your coins to a hacker you have no option.
I was hacked a while ago then I bought a hardware wallet to be protected. Luckily the amount was a small percentage of my portfolio, this helped me securing my cryptocurrency
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 06, 2018, 03:51:19 PM
No, I do not afraid on hacker because i am using a hardware wallet and Linux based operating system. There is no reason to fear you. You do not click on advertising and spam link, and using tor browser network.
You were well prepared for the attacks of hackers, but safety never happens much. Still it is necessary to use 2FA (Google Authenticator) everywhere where it is possible.
Activity: 378
February 06, 2018, 03:40:11 PM
I use a hardware wallet, which is very difficult to crack when used correctly. But I'm worried about the funds that are on the exchanges. Even though I trade on reliable exchanges, there is a risk of hacking.
Activity: 47
February 06, 2018, 03:37:13 PM
there are plenty of things, that you can do to protect yourself
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
February 06, 2018, 03:16:22 PM
Of course. Because the account was hacked shortly after. It breaks the dreams of many people. Always pray that Allah will protects all accounts from hackers.
I used the necessary step to keep my account safe.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 03:16:11 PM
Actually, it make me feel a bit worry. Can't even imagine what people think and what they feel just after a big sum stealing becomes evident. I’m trying to spread my funds across multiple wallets, use up-to-date firewall, and other stuff to reduce the chances of becoming a victim. 
I think next year will be the total using of service Kyc and DIW, and this problems will disappear, but at the moment, using crypto wallets is extremely unsafe, as the money can be stolen at any moment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
February 06, 2018, 03:00:23 PM
Of course, who would not be angry? If the hacker simply steal the money you've earned. So we have to keep our Bitcoins and put them in the wallet that are protected by the hackers and not easily accessible.

The bad guys in the world are increasingly doing nothing in our society.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
February 06, 2018, 02:48:47 PM
Actually, it make me feel a bit worry. Can't even imagine what people think and what they feel just after a big sum stealing becomes evident. I’m trying to spread my funds across multiple wallets, use up-to-date firewall, and other stuff to reduce the chances of becoming a victim. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
Web designer & developer https://nurictworld.com/
February 06, 2018, 02:31:43 PM
No, I do not afraid on hacker because i am using a hardware wallet and Linux based operating system. There is no reason to fear you. You do not click on advertising and spam link, and using tor browser network.
Activity: 134
February 06, 2018, 02:30:39 PM
Yes, knowing that there are potential hackers anywhere in the cyber is making me feel anxious that is why I always take precautions and make sure to secure everything always because everything you havw can be all gone in just seconds so beware guys!
Activity: 210
February 06, 2018, 02:07:06 PM
Do you know the person who don't afraid of hackers? Everyone have a risk to be hacked, so we should think about safety of our wallets. There are many  ways how to do it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 02:04:42 PM
of course. i have been lose my balance because hacker.. i don't know why hacker can take my balance
so sad but it make me to be more carefully to keep or saving my balance for now and future
Activity: 490
February 06, 2018, 02:02:50 PM
I am very much afraid of hackers that is why all my online accounts are authenticated by google 2FA. I hardly open links on my laptop from unknown source or because I am afraid of hackers atttacking me.
Activity: 596
February 06, 2018, 02:01:59 PM
In fact, it does not make much sense to fear them. You must apply all the security methods for your computer and wallets, which only you are aware of. And more does not depend on you.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
February 06, 2018, 01:58:40 PM
Hakers there is  problem, but first you need to follow some basic rule how to store you crypto, for example use cold wallet, hakers can't access them. I'm more wory about storing crypto on exchanges  
Activity: 182
February 06, 2018, 01:57:16 PM
yes of course I'm afraid, hackers will take advantage of any small chance of it. so at least I have to be more careful and very keep the wallet remains safe and controlled and protected from the hackers.
Jump to: