Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 130. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 321
February 04, 2018, 08:40:45 AM
Computer scammers are not only in the crypto world, but in our daily lives. Of course, it's unpleasant to face them, but these are risks, so you should pay close attention to safety
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 08:37:01 AM
I'm very afraid of hackers and even if I use many precautions I lost 5 NEO (I still don't know how they have done)....
I use a Ledger Nano S for every coin that is supported..... but I hope in the future there will be more and more safer way to protect our coins..
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 07:17:34 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Not afraid at all Wink
That's my 3rd

https://imgur.com/a/IsTFc
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 04, 2018, 07:11:16 AM
Of course yes!, I think most people with huge amount of bitcoin and ether are afraid to hacker and they are aiming for maximum security in their account. Once hackers attack, we all know that they have nothing to get back what they hack from us. Then, the best way to do is ensure your account is secured and your the only person that can access on it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 120
February 04, 2018, 07:07:11 AM
Before I bought my first bitcoin, I carefully studied the security issue. I noticed that the main victims of hackers are beginners who do not even think about security. I use complex passwords, hardware wallet and two-factor authentication. So hackers are not afraid of me  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
February 04, 2018, 06:59:02 AM
If you take the necessary precautions (such as enabling 2FA and using gmail for email verification), then I would say that you will be 99.999% safe from hackers. The vast majority of the hacks occur due to the carelessness of the user.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 06:57:31 AM
i know everyone should be afraid to hackers specially to the person who dont know to '' counter punch'' the hacker attack. i think the best way to prevent the hacker to hack your account is to know what they can do and how can they do that and to know what is the best solution for that problem.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 04, 2018, 06:53:01 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
i guess this question belongs to you,arent you afraid of hackers?coz if not well i salute you being brave..but i think the answer is no,each and everyone of us are afraid of hackers unless theres nothing in yours that could been hacked so its ok for you,but for us that funds and career is involve we are not available for that kind of bad doings.were securing all our datas so the posibility of being a victimis not that big and lessen the opportunity of hacking
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 06:32:05 AM
Everyone should be wary, especially users who dont fully understand how computers work. The amount of people who can be scammed through phishing emails etc is huge.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 04, 2018, 06:14:49 AM
im afraid yes. Cryptocurrency is so vunerable with hacking and its virtual money that intangible. But with development of technology i do  believe it will make hacking become more complicated and imposible.
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
February 04, 2018, 06:11:34 AM
yes,I am also afraid of hackers.now a days a lot of people loosing their hole life capital because of hackers.A few days ago I started using Linux now.its totally safe and no one can hackers can hack your computer with malware.
I am also using offline wallet for mew and for bitcoin using paper wallet.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
February 04, 2018, 06:07:12 AM
yes i am afraid i havent much money in my wallets but still i scare
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 04, 2018, 05:55:16 AM
The one has nothing to lose are the one who doesn't afraid of hackers.
As an owner of over $30,000 of crypto assets, of course I do afraid of somebody that could take away my crypto assets from me because I would never give it to somebody else except for my family only.
Hackers could penetrate your computer and your phone and if you're not careful on keeping your cryptocurrency wallet account and keys then it's the end of your assets.
The will transfer your assets into their wallets without your permission and while you're sleeping.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
February 04, 2018, 05:53:23 AM
Yeah i think everybody are afraid of this hackers, so the best thing to do is every time yo made profit take it out from you wallet cash it out as soon as possible specially if you don't  have a plan to diversify your money.Always be vigilant secure everything in your wallet,always activate email verification of google authentication if necessary.your the only person who can save all your savings.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 04, 2018, 05:51:04 AM
Of course everyone is afraid of them, because these guys, like thieves in real life. They can easily steal your savings and as a result you will start again from the beginning, so you should be afraid of such people, they motivate us to be more careful
Activity: 13
February 04, 2018, 05:47:30 AM
Hi.
I'm also afraid of hackers.
With the money I hold, only one loss is a significant loss.
My friend hacked 2000 CMT.
Activity: 56
February 04, 2018, 05:44:53 AM
yes they can hack into big corporation what is stopping them from hacking into small systems of homes and offices
Activity: 56
February 04, 2018, 05:44:37 AM
yes they can hack into big corporation what is stopping them from hacking into small systems of homes and offices
Activity: 42
February 04, 2018, 05:44:22 AM
Activity: 42
February 04, 2018, 05:44:05 AM
Jump to: