Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 34. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 11:01:21 PM
Of course yes, because hackers are too dangerous in our wealth specially in the bitcoins that we have, they serve as the threat in our treasure. Most commonly now a days hackers are almost all around that's why sometime you have no assurance that you're wealth will become safe if you treasure it online and to make things much okay and comfortable many people withdraw their money so that the threat in the hackers will remove and to make things much okay. We must put tight security in our own wealth so that are hardship and being industrious will not gone to nothing. 
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 10:56:25 PM
Of course, I am very scared of hackers. The world of the Internet makes me feel that I have no privacy at all. Hackers can steal wealth at will, see confidential documents, and even keep a secret watch on a person. So what we can do is just be careful and not be their goal.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 10:41:17 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Yes, We should be afraid in the hackers because in the short period of time or in a snap of your fingers they can take away all your private information, hardworks and your earnings. To avoid this criminal activities we should always remember the safety precautions avoid or be careful on giving your private infos. In  any suspicious documents,sites or link.
Activity: 68
April 26, 2018, 10:26:00 PM
I am not afraid of it. I am just a very small investor. There is not much money in my wallet, and my private key is stored in a USB flash drive. I think it is very safe, so I am not afraid that my wallet is Pirates.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
April 26, 2018, 10:23:20 PM
Of course, I'm afraid of hackers, but who is not afraid of them? In fact, these are very smart people who should be afraid, because, as neatly as you behave, they almost always can find a loophole!
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
April 26, 2018, 08:38:33 PM
With the rise of news about hacking, of course, be worried about the assets in possession, but at least know some tips from reliable sources. For example, do not just click on incoming messages by email that preaches a tempting offer, install anti-virus.
Activity: 20
April 26, 2018, 08:37:59 PM
We need secure wallet which....
-uses multi singing
-uses only secure app

But fighting against attackers is like a-cat-and-mouse game. never end.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 08:30:13 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Yes absolutely, the price of bitcoins today is keep on increasing and somehow there are a lot of people who are trying to earn more bitcoins and some of them are just trying to penetrate the system by hacking.
Activity: 63
April 26, 2018, 08:23:44 PM
Yes, this scares me and I think it scares many others as well.  This is the exact reason that I will limit myself to how much cryptocurrency I will hold in one place.

I suppose the one way to protect yourself is to take it to an offline wallet.
Activity: 145
April 26, 2018, 08:20:15 PM
Yes because hackers can stole our important informations and our security. We can prevent hackers for stealing our imporant things like passwords etc. by keeping safe it and always remember that in this scenario you cannot trust anyone,  trust to yourself is the big key to your safety. That's all thank you  Smiley
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 07:31:55 PM
Everyone around here is afraid of the hacker because no one is safe here anytime our account can be hacked by the hacker and all our funds can be lost we can only do is to work securely and make our accounts secure and safe if we want to get save from hackers.
Activity: 378
April 26, 2018, 07:29:42 PM
Am always afraid of hackers because sometimes you cant be too careful with them. As much as one is trying to protect against hackers they are also getting improved with their tactics.
I am also afraid on hackers because there are a lot ot hackers that is really professional and even we protect our wallet if the hackers is really great on hacking there is no doubt that we should be afraid, but if we will able to use be more smart i think we can avoid all the hackers.
Activity: 92
April 26, 2018, 07:24:48 PM
Yes. I am scare always illegal acts and in my opinion this is normal result!

yes of course it is normal, its like they steal your money in your account and feeling helpless in that situation, you cannot call a police to solve this kind of problem, unlike ordinary theft happened in our house  that we have a change to apprehend the culprit, but in this case regarding hackers you should be careful in your account and website your joining.
Activity: 152
April 26, 2018, 07:00:36 PM
hacker is a scourge to all who activities are spent with the internet network, and myself also fear for this issue actually, to overcome it we must provide security layered on each account, or everything its nature is very valuable for us, always be careful in accessing or opening accounts wherever we are.
Activity: 44
April 26, 2018, 06:25:32 PM
One morning when I wake up, the fear of seeing my wallet empty is sometimes causing me to check my wallet in bad times.  Undecided
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 06:22:51 PM
Yes, I'm afraid of hackers, as they are getting bigger and stealing them in more sophisticated ways.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
April 26, 2018, 05:14:04 PM
Definitely, I'm very afraid of hackers and I think so many people are also afraid of hackers, even exchanges, wallet developers are afraid of this sobutuars. However, carelessness and greediness are more likely to put anybody in the hand of hacker(s).
Activity: 456
Merit: 33
April 26, 2018, 05:11:17 PM
Of course I'm afraid that my acquaintances were hacked and it's not very pleasant. Especially when you take money out of your wallet, and you can not do anything about it. Cold wallets are the best way to protect your portfolio.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
April 26, 2018, 05:09:22 PM
Am always afraid of hackers because sometimes you cant be too careful with them. As much as one is trying to protect against hackers they are also getting improved with their tactics.
Activity: 420
April 26, 2018, 05:00:17 PM
Surely I am, also due to the latest news about MEW I am becoming more and more frightened about my savings in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: