Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 33. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
April 28, 2018, 01:08:12 AM
I for example no one not fear, I have all very well protected, and hackers until my personal data not gets never, even if seek not learn as they take advantage of, I created its system encryption.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 01:04:20 AM
Worried? Not the slightest. If you use common sense you should not be worried. They wont hack your computer, thats not worth it. The only way you could be "hacked" is if you downloaded something weird from a weird source.
The problem is DNS hacking on exchanges, just look at MyEtherWallet, that is a big shitfest right now.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 12:45:05 AM
Yes of course, I am very much afraid of hackers. All our hardwork earnings can be stolen by those hackers so in order to protect myself from them, I regularly change passwords to tighten the security of my accounts. I do not go or click any malicious website links and emails.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 12:38:55 AM
Yes of course a lot of people are afraid of hackers. because we do not know what are the things we can lose to those hackers but in the end it is still on our hands how will manage to protect our precious things like cryptocurrencies and make our self comfortable to not stressed ourselves to those people who doing a lot of thing just to earn even doing a bad things.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 12:33:11 AM
Hackers will always be there. It's part of the system and community. And it's our duty to do everything to protect our holdings and investments. I personally advise to use hardware wallet still. 
Activity: 112
April 27, 2018, 06:27:04 AM
i don't think you can stop these kind of attacks you can take precautions
Activity: 315
April 27, 2018, 06:23:39 AM
Of course, I think there's no person here in the universe who is happy being hacked by someone you didn't know. All people are afraid of hackers because of some important details that may lost because of the hackers. But to be aware we must use safer browser so that our account will be safer.
Activity: 24
April 27, 2018, 04:41:54 AM
I myself am always on the lookout for hackers, because the hacker's target is erratic when a large person with a lot of coins and little people with little coin.
Activity: 504
April 27, 2018, 04:30:50 AM
I'm more afraid of the Telegram scam than the hacker. I have a lot of fake admin
Activity: 224
April 27, 2018, 04:07:14 AM
With the occurrence of an exchange site that was successfully stolen by the hacker and resulted in many losses, of course it raises concerns for the user. not just me or you but most users definitely have that attention. As a precaution, I am currently only limited to not storing / sharing a wallet / private key account on an exchange site. Use the exchange site in accordance with its function.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
April 27, 2018, 03:44:16 AM
No, you should not fear about it, hackers can go through any surface on the web, track your IP, you should not fear, but instead be cautious about, make sure your wallet is secured, some wallets offer a 2FA Key which is important, and do not leave your wallet opened for a long time, hackers can monitor your activities once they have tracked your IP, in order for avoidance of scenarios like this, be sure to hide your important information, address, and pretty much your sensitive infos, especially your IP address. Do not be afraid, but be careful and cautious about your activities, avoid clicking unnecessary links.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
April 27, 2018, 03:30:20 AM
Crypto systems are really good protected, but there is no system in the digital world which cannot be hacked, so it is the risk which is attached to digital things, including digital currencies.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
April 27, 2018, 03:23:21 AM
Of course! I had a negative experience with them, broke my wallet and took all the money, it's good that there were not very many of them! But this experience is for life, now I'm very cautious about everything.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 11:31:25 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
We should always be mindful that anybody of us here is and can be the target of hackers. Being afraid is a normal feeling but we can do away with it. Avoid clicking links that are very suspicious. "Think before you click".
Activity: 165
April 26, 2018, 11:27:21 PM
Of course everyone is afraid of hackers. Why not. They can easily attack our wallets, to gather the necessary information and steal all our money, they can use our ID and start spending money, and there will always be hackers, because the world is built from computers. If you do not use them regularly, you can only export private keys in encrypted form and erase traces of their existence.
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 11:24:25 PM
Very afraid of them, I have once been a victim of a hack account and I know how it really hurts and feels, people who have not really experienced it might not understand it and how it feels. I will just advice the whole community to always be careful and stay safe.
Activity: 109
April 26, 2018, 11:17:54 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

I am afraid of hackers. Because anytime they can get my profit or tokens just by using their knowledge about hacking and programming. Also I don't know much about hacking. and because I have a  friend who's wallet was hacked. The wallet of tokens should have make the security more tight. Hacking should stop. because this is not fair.  
Activity: 364
April 26, 2018, 11:14:37 PM
all you have, anything can be hacked
I think the best way, put the crypto on cold storage like ledger, armory, trezer etc and lock it up at a secure location
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 11:09:50 PM
I have experience it but not on any major coins. I also hold an altcoin that equivalent to almost $500, I am confident at that time due to strong passwords I created, I ignored the 2FA which is the most important. And in the next day, my account is compromised and left with zero balance on my coin. I learned a lesson at that time. As to a new users , if you felt suspicious site you visit, better not proceed. It may be a phising site. From that incident I learned something and now, im glad I can avoid hackers from stealing my credentials
Activity: 449
April 26, 2018, 11:04:26 PM
im not afraid in hacking my account because it is very secured and i have a big trust in crypto or blockchain security.
as of this moment they are so curious on how they hack blockchain they only use phising sites to hack a wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: