Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 36. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 11:52:55 AM
Of course I'm afraid of hackers! I think all the owners of crypto currency should be afraid of them and try to protect their savings.
Activity: 109
April 26, 2018, 11:52:27 AM
Like investors and many people here, I am afraid of getting hacked. It is not easy to prevent this but you can take some steps to lower the chance of getting hacked. Using hardware wallet or air-gapped computer would be first thing. Unfortunately, not many cryptocurrencies are supported by hardware wallets, but a few of the most popular are. It is almost impossible to brute-force today's encrypted wallets. Usually password is exposed due to compromised software.
Activity: 65
April 26, 2018, 11:51:00 AM
There was a pretty good article on Zero Hedge about this just the other day:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-23/visualizing-rising-problem-crypto-theft-and-how-protect-yourself (Visualizing The Rising Problem Of Crypto Theft (And How To Protect Yourself))
I think reading this can help anyone new to crypto understand the issues, and how to handle them as effectively as a normal person can. Not everyone will be able to set up a double encrypted virtual machine, I know that (myself included)!
Activity: 44
April 26, 2018, 11:48:32 AM
Paper wallet it pretty much the most secure but the least user friendly or perhaps a brain wallet (splitting part of the keys between different people you inherently trust). After that you could use a ledger or hardware wallet - just watch out for those 15 year olds who can break them. What I do is have a double encrypted virtual machine on a separate VLAN behind a software vm firewall which is all protected by a hardware firewall (I also have a honepot configured to help identity an attack). Only one pc can access it over a secure connection.
You need to ask yourself though who would take the effort to hack you (which is often just gaining your credentials somehow and not technically hacking). Best advice I can give you is to TELL NO ONE that you do crypto.
Activity: 69
April 26, 2018, 11:42:34 AM
 Everyone is afraid to get stolen and get hacked. In this advanced technology, honestly, I don't know much about security. I do not which anti-virus is really trustworthy to have.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
April 26, 2018, 11:39:37 AM
Yes I have recently come to the head of an eternal device hacked by an unknown person hacklendi recording 10 thousand dollars I do not care about the host because if they give up they think they will win But we have to increase the security level to increase our benefit to our benefit.
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
April 26, 2018, 11:38:47 AM
yes, of course I'm afraid because my own wallet was already broken and I can not do anything with this and I do not know how to counteract it!)
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 11:34:55 AM
Yes, I'm afraid of hackers because they can afford to lose all your money for a long time in just a few moments.
Activity: 107
April 26, 2018, 11:26:09 AM
announcement from twitter about myether affected by hiject,
https://twitter.com/myetherwallet/status/988787116015415296
I am afraid of hackers, with the announcement, for a while I do not dare to login to myetherwallet
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 11:15:04 AM
Of course, we are all afraid of hackers because they can get rid of our gutter in a moment.
Activity: 191
April 26, 2018, 10:52:53 AM
practicing safe browsing habits will keep us away from hackers so why you will be afraid of hackers if you will keep your information safe and security well locked? It is just easy to do but other people are just too complacent to what they are doing.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 10:52:15 AM
Hacker not just only steal your coin by knowing your private key. Hacker can steal your coin through centralized exchange system, DNS (yesterday, myetherwallet, you know?) . No matter how careful you are, you can still be hacked by external factors. But better than nothing. You have to secure your own account, enable F2A on your wallet, don't click untrustworthy link, blabla. I think it may help you avoid hacking.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
April 26, 2018, 10:38:20 AM
not now.I am 100% confident in the cryptocurrency and I am sure that I will never lose my funds earned in this area,they are reliably protected
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 26, 2018, 10:37:03 AM
yes I am afraid of hackers because of the length of time I worked to earn the bitcoin it would only get to know who I was afraid of.
Activity: 180
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 26, 2018, 10:34:38 AM
they can be afraid of?our sphere is just incredibly protected and then why once again experience?I just can't understand and do not understand
Activity: 57
April 26, 2018, 10:33:48 AM
People should use safer browsing habit.I am afraid as everyone should be No one is safe 100% but I am trying to protect my self by being careful browsing.
Activity: 58
April 26, 2018, 10:30:01 AM
Hmm..im seriously afraid of hackers.because my mew has been hacked before two month ago.All of my coins from mew has been stolen.now I am keenly waiting for better secure from now.If is ther any way please let me know.
Activity: 176
April 26, 2018, 10:29:33 AM
This is the problem that I care about, do you have any way to prevent hackers, I think the best way to prevent hacker attacks is not to click on unusual sites, not download the abnormal browser. Also, pay attention to the password and coin account, not using wifi in public places. Otherwise, the hacker will steal your account.If you have any other way, please share with us. All for a healthy community of altcoin. Thank you.

Activity: 336
April 26, 2018, 10:25:18 AM
So that to prevent hackers from taking away your funds, you need to choose a secure wallet. The security of choosing most of online Bitcoin wallets is under the quistion. Most online wallet providers and bitcoin exchanges have suffered losses due to various security gaps. If you want to use an online bitcoin wallet service, switch on the 2 step verification to increase the security of your account.
Activity: 210
April 26, 2018, 10:20:43 AM
Ofcourse, in the rise of cryptocurrency technology in our world right now, we can't deny the fact there are also more hackers in this crypto world. Everyday in our lives, I guess we really encounters hackers not just through online but also with people who we are dealing with everyday. In my own personal experience back in the days where I was addicted to CSGO, there are so many scammers and hackers that did tried to scam me and my items but unfortunately for them, they chose the wrong victim because I know all the scam tricks. So before engaginh into something that can be "too good to be true", don't trust directly, save and invest wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: