Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 12. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 08:39:20 AM
Who are not affraid of hackers especially if your accounts are not secure. That is why use double security for your accounts, wallets and other accoubts that involve your digital wallets or digital money. Just be very careful and have extra care for your accounts.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
May 16, 2018, 08:38:53 AM
Yes I am very afraid of hackers my purse ETH are already hacked( now taking. many precautions that would not happen again and still afraid(
Activity: 364
May 16, 2018, 08:35:31 AM
Hackers r different, I think that many people understand what I'm talking about, there r white and there are black caps, so it all depends on what kind of people u talk about, if it's about black caps, then they need to be afraid, it's mandatory.
Activity: 356
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 04:16:33 AM
Ofcourse! I am very much afraid! Especially I just started doing bitcoin and started enjoying trades from my hard works then suddenly these hackers everywhere took every minutes and seconds of time to think and think of many other ways on how to steal money from hard working bitcoiners. It is not about the value of these cryptocurrencies that you have but the time, efforts, very hardworks and passion that you exerted to earn these precious cryptocurrencies that you would like to share with you family and friends. Then theses hackers would steal as if they're losers and doesn't know how to earn cryptocurrencies in good ways..That's absurd and they're so unfair! These people are No backbones and afraid to live their lives fairly. Well I still believe in Gods ways of giving what you need to have based on your actions and I will really pray harder on that.
Activity: 215
May 16, 2018, 04:02:34 AM
It seems to me that nothing can be kept completely safe while you work in Internet and with cryptocurrnecy. Unfortunately, hackers are inevitable in the cryptoworld. Of course, you can take some measures to protect yourself but no guarantees can be given. You should not  open fake mails, do not click on unreal links. And anoter tjing is to write your domain names yourself in the browser address bar.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
May 16, 2018, 02:43:06 AM
All peoples who are in internet technology are afraid of hackers. Hackers can do what they want if they have chance to access your PC or any device you are using. Especially those people with huge thing stored in their wallet and can be access with key that hacker can possible get.
because if hackers already want something to be hacked it can be done, by targeting something big maybe in your wallet or miners are stored on the hard drive could be if we are careless with the number of viruses on the internet whenever your PC or computer can be affected, so always the heart be careful of any access that offers ads or sweepstakes that we often follow their way so they can access your data.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 08:37:36 PM
Yes I am afraid when it happens. But its time for us also to get prepared. Most of the attacks scheme of hackers is by using other phishing site in order for them to get their private key. My advice if you have enough money, better secure all your cryptocurrency assets to a hardware wallet for safety purposes.
Activity: 336
May 15, 2018, 08:15:07 PM
Of course everyone is afraid of hackers specially in any exchange and you do have a lot investment there and then you heard it was hacked.its like your world is going down. No one is safe in the internet if the real hackers attack. They're also professionals. but we should also be careful in using our credentials in the internet especially in using other computer , be careful on keylogger and there are some sites called phishing which can get your personal data.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
May 15, 2018, 08:00:17 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
We all afraid of hackers because all of our hard earnings will be gone by just a click. We will never retrieve them once it was hack and steal by them that is why we should be careful in giving our own information, so we couldn't be hacked. Always put a strong security for hackers and to make your holdings safe.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 07:55:56 PM
We must be careful and stay alert to the website that you will open. Make sure the website is secure. Do not open your wallet online in public places. Always keep your private key in a safe place without being noticed by anyone except you. Many links now have hackers popping up. Make sure the link is authentic before you click it.
Activity: 182
May 15, 2018, 07:37:29 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Of course, i really afraid of the hackers, it's not because i have a lot of money in my wallet, but i gained and earned the altcoins and tokens from my hard work and effort, so it's a very bad thing if hackers hack our wallet
Activity: 73
May 15, 2018, 07:26:44 PM
Everybody are afraid of hackers. Who do think is not afraid, thinking that all your digital money is safe then suddenly disappeared in a moment. All your sacrifice and hard word will go nothing. Hackers targets are those have low security but have a large amount of money.
Activity: 22
May 15, 2018, 01:09:14 PM
I'm really scared, hackers are our disaster, before my computer was attacked once, so I lost a lot of money, resulting in no matter what website I have become cautious, and now I installed the most secure wallet or I'm afraid, I really hate hacking, but also blame myself not careful.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
May 15, 2018, 06:42:54 AM
Fears on hacker can not be hidden by anyone, they can even hack some government sites which has a great wall to stop them. And a few days ago someone has hacked my ETH wallet. So everyone who trades must take care of their computer security.
Activity: 187
May 15, 2018, 06:36:05 AM
For me yes im afraid of hackers because i depend my account. I sacrifice fow how many days i spend to rank it up so thats why i really felt afraid so i want to be safe..
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
May 15, 2018, 06:19:42 AM
People should use safer browsing habit and along with that should diversify their bitcoin and altcoin holdings in as many places as possible.
Exchanges, online wallets and hot wallets in gambling sites.
If you are not using it regularly, you can just export the private key in encrypted form and remove every trace of its existence.

Small chance if hackers can find out private key of our wallet. This seems to be due to our own mistakes, usually because of a rare browser cache, no antivirus, anti-malware, send and receive bitcoin accounts in social media or email, and many causes
Activity: 231
May 15, 2018, 04:30:02 AM
Honestly, I am totally clueless about the issue of information technology and hacking. It is normal if I'm afraid of hacker attacks. Therefore I am always careful about storing privat keys and passwords rellated with my account, and I always use google authenticator to minimize hacker attacks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 04:16:02 AM
I definitely will have to be cautious of hackers but won't say I'm scared. I used ledger S wallet and I'm just careful of my details I expose online.
Activity: 469
Merit: 16
May 15, 2018, 04:15:51 AM
afraid of hackers I say yes, especially if our assets are many in the crypto, to anticipate each we open the exchange do not forget to delete cookies and install anti-virus.
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 04:15:18 AM
Yes hackers have power in internet to steal your assets hoping to be more secure all wallets from hacking attacks last time MEW has been attack by hackers and many people stole their coins this is scary if you have digital currency stored in your wallets so be careful always by giving info in many websites.
Pages:
Jump to: