Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 24. (Read 18484 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I am afraid of course a bit , but I am not scared of the market situation. I look on the bearish market as a normal cycle.
Of course I would feel better if the whole market be in higher ranges of capitalization around $500 billion
but we have to deal with what we have.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
It is very uncertain and it bothers me. Even the current green candles dont rescue me from the fear, because we`ve already seen the candle to 7.8k and down to 6k.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Not gonna lie, a little bit.... I already lost a lot.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
In fact, it is easier to make money in a falling market than in a growing one! In a falling market, support and resistance levels are better seen! When you are inexperienced, then the fall scares you!
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
No i`m not scared at all, because we have got the bull`s sign. They are alive and they are ready to buy with nice volumes. Our hopes were not in vain
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
I think everyone experienced fear.  We can assume that they were not afraid only of those who knew in advance what would happen to the market!
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
Every investor is afraid of the fall of the market, so you are not the only one who is all afraid, but there is no sense to be afraid for a long time, remember the period 2011-2013, there was about the same, so let's hope that history will repeat itself.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
It scares me that the market have kept declining over the year, for my opinion, all people have afraid to invest it now, if the market have not the new investors, the market will not grow in the future, and never recover again!
Activity: 854
Not at all. It's just another phase in the market. Most of the time, what comes down must come up too. And also even if my investments won't have significant returns, at least I contributed even just a little to it because I need to trust the project where I invested in.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
In the industry, in fact, this is even good, because the market will be cleared of those who do not understand the technology of crypto-currencies and are poorly familiar with investing. This situation will also lead to the fact that most of the bitcoins will be in the hands of several major players.
Activity: 378
It's temporary. Don't panic. Capitalization does not fully reflect the market situation. She only confuses people. In fact, the market is actively developing and spreading. In order to understand this you need to read the news regularly.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

It is quite interesting to see how the market is trying to overcome itself. I certainly knew that cryptocurrencies are quite manipulative, but I did not expect that they can come together in the battle of 2 camps that will want a different set of circumstances.
Everyone is afraid of the current market, but it is undeniable that some people can overcome this fear. One of the words we often hear is that when others are afraid, you should be greedy.
There is nothing wrong with this. If we always follow the pace of most people, then we will lose 100%.
Activity: 364
Am not afraid but am only concerned about the whole financial crises the current market situation has cause it has not been an encouraging one but i would say lets be hopeful rather than being afraid it will do more harm then good
Activity: 319
The only thing that scares me is that we walk next to a fairly strong level of resistance, if this continues and we hit it a few more times, then 1.5 K per Bitcoin is the best we can hope for. It's bad situation.
Activity: 62
There's nothing to be afraid of if you're a late adopter.
I used to see posts saying "I wish I could buy some of these $100 ethers, too" everywhere.
Now that it actually costs that little, no-one is buying  Grin
I think non-buyers will regret their fearful behavior soon
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
I was afraid this spring. Now I feel pretty confident. 1K $ for Bitcoin we will not see, so there is nothing to worry about . You can just sit and wait for the moment when you can collect your profits.

I don't know what to be afraid of? This is just money. I don't think anyone would risk and pump $50k-100k in an unknown market. Well, $1k-2k - it's not money, nobody will be regret losing it!
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Of course, I don't think I am the only one who is afraid of the market. Although the value of crypto I hold is not high, but these crypto come from the rewards of my work, and now these returns will become cheaper every day.
Activity: 770
many people are afraid of the current crypto market, including me. this is caused by too many people selling assets rather than buying them, and I am confused this will continue until when. and very rarely people who want to buy it, if this continues to happen there will be a bad thing that will happen to crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
In my opinion I don't feel any bad, only afraid to lose my profit. All altcoins coin is down as BTC price down so we look to check BTC price when pump start.

I do not get any profits for a long time already. The worst thing is that the market situation is not going to change for the better. Yes, I am a patient man and I can wait, but the bearish trend lasts too long.
Pages:
Jump to: