Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 36. (Read 18401 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 4
I'm not afraid about the down falling of market price presently ,everyday is not Christmas day ,so things to get better many challenges will occur ,so whatsoever cryptocurrency is facing now is for the better
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
You u don’t need to ask why because you suppose no that everybody is afraid of the way the market is some also have lose a lot of money while investing in some ico.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
certainly, the market getting down is a scary thing. many have been waiting until this month hoping the increase but the circumstances thus turn around. such a situation would be better to cut losses when it's not too late. But if the decline is sufficient in the then wait and hold just because there are no other things that can help.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
The current situation of the market is more Tha terrifying to me. Just today, my portfolio just turned to something I never imagined. It's just so painful.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
I am quite worried about the current market situation. Moreover, I am in need of funds for a purpose. Even though this is a natural thing, but it is quite long, the price decline almost happened this year, making it difficult to take profit. Hopefully, there will be improvements next year.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
I'm also afraid especially when you see your blockfolio the are all in red and continue to decrease everyday it can also bleed your heart but I keep trusting on crypto that no matter what happen of today's market I still hoping that one day they can recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

I'm scared when I see my coins lose their value. Although I am confident in future growth, it is still unpleasant to look at how you have less and less money every day.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
Yes, that fear must be there because now I also have lots of coins and it also decreases. If I sell now, of course, I get a big loss. But now if you look at the condition of the crypto-coin market I am interested in investing again. I am sure that the market will not always decline and will definitely recover and increase in price again.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
I think most of the people are afraid because for they did not want to lose their money more. But the only way is to get again your money without any loses is to hold your coins right now and you earn more money once it will recover.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
I am not really afraid of the current market situation but it gives me a great worry and concern because the more bear it gets the more people leaves the space and the more the crypto recover takes longer to recover.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

Who would not be, no one imagine that we will go down to this level after reaching the highest price for every coin last year, the majority of the people are in a dilemma because they are losing whenever they looked on the chart, it's now between selling and hodling but I guess selling has become the better option.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
It's very normal to be afraid in this condition, everyone feels that, too. The most important thing is what will we do when it happens to us, don't be panic then sell anything we have. We need to be patient, this condition will pass and the price will rise in the future.
Activity: 504
Yes, at the moment the situation in the cryptocurrency market is very unpleasant. I am sad to see how all the coins are getting cheaper.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
It is normal to feel uneasy and a bit stressed, but hold your horses! Based on the last couple of days, it is clear that we may expect new bottom, maybe the predictions about 2k are correct. But it will not die/parish or cease to exist. It will rise to above 10k again. For all those who are looking for long-term investment, invest now. For those looking for a quick money, move on. But BTC will survive.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

No I am not afraid of the current market situation.  Currently I am holding some promisng altcoin even though it goes down by 90%.  They have active developers and very good strategic partners. They also have license to operate in their designated area.  I am no worried because I believe it will recover and even break its ATH once it deliver its platform this 1st quarter of 2019.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100

Even me afraid when the market goes down, because the  value of a coins that I am holding is decreasing. Every down fall people are afraid and scared to yhe possibility of a long wait to recovery of bitcoin priceBut I believe that it will not last forever and sooner or later it will recover again. We are going through a many different risk when it comes to cryptocurrency, .
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
I am not afraid of the current situation on the market, but I find it extremely tense. I would not want the market to fall into a deep flat and recover for another year, but I am ready for such a scenario.
Activity: 546
My fear is that no one knows how far we are going to fall before we get up again and most of my portfolio are becoming worthless.
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
I for one I'm afraid of the current market we think we've seen the bottom it keeps dipping more. It's almost a year of constant sharp drop that never settled. It calls for panick.
Activity: 177