Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 35. (Read 18401 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
At present the cryptto market is not going to get disturbed by the situation. Because they keep coming in the business.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

I am believe most investor worry about this market condition. But if we already believe that crypto is good long term investment, i think we should not worry about current condition. Many good news will come to market like BAKKT and Nasdaq listing. I am believe market will bounce back and reach highest again
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
I'm a little scared of the current market situation. I see the market will dump deeper. I'm afraid that after all that is finished there will be no more investors who want to buy crypto and as a result the market will be destroyed. I hope, hopefully in the near future there will be a positive change for the market. if the market can't recover I might start leaving this investment
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Of course, it’s very unpleasant that the market is falling so much! Constantly waiting for a change for the better!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
In my opinion future is here and now and we should not be scared about current situation. I see this as a huge opportunity.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I'm afraid that at the moment bitcoin is looking for the bottom even deeper, will hold up to 1K dollars and will stand for 2 years in one position
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
Well I have truly not seen any Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who is or was not afraid of the current situation of the market in 2018 in general. It has been from one dip to another and I think the fear is normal because most of our portfolio have gone down the drain unexpected. But all this might be over sooner than later.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
One who is not worried might be the one with no investments in cryptocurrencies but if you have your in there trust me you will not find it easy. The market is really sinking and many are scared with some even losing their lives out of it. Its not easy to see your monies drain like that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
There is no use in being worried about something you have no control over, and there is no use wasting your time doing it. If you have not invested the last money - there is no sense to fear.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
well I am little bit afraid of this condition of the market, looks like I can not earn profit to spend money this coming Christmas.
Shoppings and parties might be delayed for a while as money has been stuck inside the market, those who are already disappointed already went out and most of them already accepted their losses,  we need strong nerve and willingness to take the risk while the dumped seasons still active, you need to remove any emotions or stay away and keep your wallet safe.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I am not afraid because I believe in crypto currencies and have no doubts that we will have another wave of hype and market growth during the next year. It is normal to every market and if you are able to be patient, you will get what you deserve.
I am not afraid of the current market situation despite falling coin prices. I will only take advantage of the current conditions by investing. The price of Bitcoin has dropped so much that the impact on all coins has also experienced the same thing. But now we are also developing strategies from the start again by investing. When prices go up, I think it will sell it.
Activity: 1358
well I am little bit afraid of this condition of the market, looks like I can not earn profit to spend money this coming Christmas.
Activity: 658
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
Theres a sad reality of the bullish market this year,we have experienced too much downfall from the start of the year until today.For me im not afraid that it would die or bitcoin become priceless but im a bit sad because some investors were afraid of this bear market and have fears to invest even in altcoins.Traders coins were stuck on an exchanger because there is a slow demand yet.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I do not afraid the current market because I know we also saw the same situations in the past and then everything recovered with the passage of time. This time the same will happen everything will be good and the market will recover to a high level and will then continue to rise.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
As a trader who has coins, by looking at market conditions that every day gets lower and must be afraid. But I think with the fall in the price of crypto coins, we can look for coins at low prices and have great potential. With conditions like this, one must remain patient and passionate about investing.
Activity: 434
I try not to think about the state of the market, I am fully confident that the market will still go up, but the biggest question is when? to which no one knows the answer, next year will show us more than this, and maybe we will see growth as much as 2020.
I think many people feeling afraid in this market condition. But as long as there are people who still believe in cryptocurrency, there will be time when everything turn back up again and the market condition became better.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Being afraid solves nothing but rather keeps you in panic and makes you do things not necessary, yes the market is in a mess and it's quite depressing but still I have my hope high that soon everything will be fine
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Am not afraid of the current market situation but it saddens me that my portfolio is decreasing by the day. I believe the market situation will change so am going to HODL till then
Pages:
Jump to: