Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 37. (Read 18401 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
People are alway afraid of something Smiley
And yes, I am afraid that crypto might dissolves into nothing, or that I loose all my investment. But regardless of my worries I am still hoping that the market will recover.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
I have long ceased to be very sensitive to what is happening on the market, sometimes it seems to me that even if Bitcoin drops to zero, I will still be able to store my composure and philosophical attitude to what is happening. This is what helps me stay calm in such difficult situations.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

I think it is fair to say that the market going down worries most people, but sometimes this downtrend is almost necessary to reestablish the worth of the coin which without it would be very hard to expand into the real market value. 
Activity: 246
The market is constantly decreasing in 2018, I got used to it so I was no longer scared. On the contrary, I think this is an opportunity for wise investors to make big profits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
Not too pleased as it affects good and promising projects & businesses too. I see the btc gang is still trying to reach lower and lower heights, all to maximize their profits...at some point I feel this does more harm than good, even though I get it that this still is a pretty healthy correction.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Such a big drop took place in 2011 when the BTC price hit -85% from the all time high. It was followed by long recovery phase. I don't mind to wait for more more months.
Activity: 406
Although it has been a very dip market for few months and all investors who are new into the system are in a panic state but it dose mean we should sell at this point, we still need to hold.
Activity: 442
When I first entered the electronic money market, I was very scared when the market went down. But now that it is gone, I understand that when the market goes down it is when I make the most money.
Activity: 448
We expect the upcoming Bullish market in December, we will definitely worry about the Bearish market because it makes a lot of money lost and it is very difficult to trade when the altcoin has no selling price. I took the opportunity to buy potential coins at a low price then I Hold to wait for the market price to rise again. Bitter sweetness is a natural thing in investing in Cryptocurrency, we live that determines everything.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

This situation affects us all. This is a big problem. I think many have stopped sleeping at night. The worst thing is, we do not know when it will end.
Activity: 406
keyTango
I have long ceased to worry about the fact that the market continues to fall constantly, sometimes it is better to be distracted and do some daily business than worrying about each second or wasting your nerves on it. In the end, I still believe that next year will bring us all significant relief.
copper member
Activity: 378
When alts make their 95%+ decline from ATH in less than a year and it just continues to drop.... whole world decided in less than 1 year that cryptos are worthless? This is so hard to grasp.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

I'm not afraid of such a situation inspite of the fact that I'm an investor and hodler but not a trader at all) And now seeing all this dump and understanding that I'm "losing" thousands of percent of profit do not even give me a chill. Because I'm sure that 2019 will be the year of the new bull run with new heights of the market and new perspectives.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Don't see the point in panic, this has happened at least three times and each time everywhere shouted that the bubble burst. But then the market gradually recovered and went another race up. I am sure that this time everything will be the same.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Why is everyone so pessimistic? There was literally a 2 year bull run before this crash, 10 years ago bitcoin was pennies and now it's 3k+ most people who "won" in 2017 hodl for quite some time, a lot of us in here have hodled for 1 year + and are in shambles, you're not going to be rich overnight, pleased be prepared to wait 5+ years, even with that time line we've never seen such a thing in history
copper member
Activity: 496
Merit: 0
No need to worry about this decline, take advantage of market changes, always be optimistic and think positively because in the market decline is an opportunity to get low prices and will be a profit in the future.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Well i think everyone worried with this current situation. People who spend their money on cryptocurrency will lose all his money if the market still like that. I hopes the market will recover soon. I learned so much things with this condition and patiance is the key.
Activity: 364
I am more than afraid if there is anything like that but I am keeping my cool at the same time because I know I cannot help the situation, so I have stop looking at the price on coinmarketcap, I'm just doing my work and keeping hope alive that sooner or later the price will pick up again and the narrative will change
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Not at all i am ready to accept the position of the present market situation and it is not a new phase for me i have seen it several times and once again i am facing it it is not a permanent fall but it will recover soon and then once it shows a good start then it will not come back to down a thousands of new coins are using for projects and it is true that if we wait for the right time we will get good return of this time.
Activity: 164
I am not right now because as I excpected things are going better with every day and price started grow up!
Pages:
Jump to: