Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 38. (Read 18401 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
There are fear on the market for those who hold large amount and the market still falling.
There are some who hold big but still buying and enjoying the market.
There are new comers who like the market now as they can enter at low value.

There is different situation and feeling in the market.
For me? i am not afraid and keep buying Cheesy
The more fear and more talk on the market that we will fall even lower, then we are close to the pivot point. I agree with you now very good prices for the purchase and the formation of the portfolio for the long term. I'm sure I need to use this opportunity.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I'm not scared but I'm wondering how to choose the good coin because I do not want to miss good opportunities at this stage. Choosing the right coin will be a great opportunity for you to make a profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
Of course, everyone will be afraid if the price will fall and fall further. But, don't be too panic and rush in making decisions. It's better to keep watching the market and analyze whether the market will recover and increase.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
if I myself am afraid and whether or not it must be there, but to overcome my fear it is very easy by holding back and being patient the key to avoiding loss and one day can also benefit
feeling afraid was normal for each people.moreover their money reduce alot, so each people scarry.but if we have strong faith to cryptocurrency maybe left it for a while could help us.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
Yes I am, I am scared that it would continue to go down and it would be the end of it,
I am scared that when the market continues to fall people or investors would leave and it would be the end of crypto currencies.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
if I myself am afraid and whether or not it must be there, but to overcome my fear it is very easy by holding back and being patient the key to avoiding loss and one day can also benefit
These days price went down again from the start we are worried about the market condition. Since we do not know when it can recover. So aside from thinking of panic sell good to have hold our btc these days.
copper member
Activity: 462
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
Everyone is afraid because we all have invested our money and time and no one like to loose
Activity: 290
the current situation clearly shows that trading is better than holding, because trader can make money even on the bear market, so im a trader and i dont afraid now
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token

If you are a trader, you should not be afraid of this fall. That's OK. Moreover, real traders are able to earn not only on the bullish market, but also on the bearish one.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
There are fear on the market for those who hold large amount and the market still falling.
There are some who hold big but still buying and enjoying the market.
There are new comers who like the market now as they can enter at low value.

There is different situation and feeling in the market.
For me? i am not afraid and keep buying Cheesy
Activity: 602
A little beat of nervous yes, but not that afraid of totally. Simply because i know that it just a normal scenario that happen in Crypto, and it is just a part of market fluctuation in Crypto currency world. Therefore, if i were you stay calm and continue working afraid not.  
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I will just hold my funds and have patience to wait until the market fully recovers. Although the recent price is too much lower than the previous days and this is a good time to buy at cheaper price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Im not afraid on the current market situation, i feel like im lucky to had a chance to fill my bags and dont miss the ride again. Honestly im excited on what will happen next in crypto in these following years. Want to see a lot of changes and ofcourse the rise of all crypto currency again.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
i can't say i am afraid of it but it certainly makes me feel uneasy. though of course, we can't blame the circumstances, we just have to learn how to behave in any conditions. otherwise we won't be able to move on
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
I'm a little frustrating for 98$ for ETH, 6 - NEO, 3 - EOS and other top coins. But otherwise I patiently wait for trends change, in 2014 there was a similar situation, and it took 2 years to wait . I'm patient and I can wait.
Activity: 700

Not at all, I have seen the market rise and fall over the year, and it is nothing new. Grab this chance to buy cryptocurrency cheaper because once the market starts recovering, we might not even see these prices again.
The decline that occurred after a very high increase last year surprised some people, especially new people and it was natural because they did not have much experience. and for people like you, this is a rare opportunity that must be utilized. I am also sure if the market will slowly grow and buy now is the right choice.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
l dont see any genuine reason to be fearful about the current down trend of the market . this is just a normal thing when the bull runs was the peak . is like the gravitational law which is the law of nature which says any thing that goes must definitely come down . if you do margin trading which few crypto exchanges have the features youy will still be making profit out on a daily basis. you need not to be fearful the correct is still under correction of the major bull we experience last year.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Well I have sold the tokens I got from the money I have invested though and SO i guess there is nothing to fear now. All the tokens I got right now on my wallets are the ones I got from bounty campaigns which up to these days I still kept. I have regrets not selling them when each tokens price reach up to $5 each. Anyway, its still not a loss to me.
Activity: 525
I admit there is a feeling of fear for the market swooping down, but if it sells low it will get worse because of the losses that will be gained. I hope the current conditions can change quickly, and the market can return to stability.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

Not at all, I have seen the market rise and fall over the year, and it is nothing new. Grab this chance to buy cryptocurrency cheaper because once the market starts recovering, we might not even see these prices again.
Pages:
Jump to: