Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 40. (Read 18401 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think it could applied to everyone, to be afraid in this condition.
But for someone who has a big hope in crypto, this can be their stage to take the chance to have a good future in crypto.
Activity: 539
Merit: 20
If you have done your research and you trust this market, you can of course invest. because prices have never been so low for a very long time. This may be an opportunity for you. But if you don't have enough confidence in the market, you shouldn't invest. because it only hurts you and disrupts your psychology.
Activity: 616
To be honest, i was feeling afraid of the condition where most of the coin falling down rapidly.
But i tried to keep my composure and my trust in cryptocurrency while doing something that i could to make the condition better.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
Im not afraid because this is not my first year to see crypto falling like that, i still believe with my coins that i hold and keep patience and chill untill the bull run show up again. Most everyone is afraid with this situation because their portofolio keep dropping every single day.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
Yes, It is a bit alarming that the market right now is down. But in my heart, I know that this is just a challenge for me because this is the moment we all have been waiting for, a preparation for a bull run in the near future.Lets just hope on that in the end
Activity: 784
I am not too scared about this condition. Perhaps it would be better to keep quiet and wait because crypto will continue to grow and develop over time. up and down phase will always exist and these are not things to be too is well thought out and make it into a panic.
Activity: 653
More afraid with bad situation of bitcoin and altcoin price, have hold several altcoin kind on my wallet but how come price have drop and lower, will be more loser if price growing down and have lost much money.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Many of us afraid of the current market situation and all of us still waiting for what will happen with the market especially with the bitcoin market. By dropping the price to less than $4000, it makes me think about the other strategy I will use, but I still want to buy bitcoin especially if the price can get down for more. Perhaps, the best strategy right now is buying bitcoin only while if the price can increase for a small price, I will sell some to take the profit and wait for the down of the price to buy another bitcoin. So far, I am doing this and I can collect some nice profit and I hope it will remain like this so I can earn more profit Grin
Activity: 434

Are we really approaching this garbage market? I guess stock market is also experience a big loss in their market cap. I have some fear but still I believe that cryptocurrency is much more flexible, it can adapt to changes that's why I am here.
Activity: 448
Me, not afraid on market's situation since i dont invest in bitcoin and ethereum coin, but i think the ones who is more afraid are the traders and investors that has been afraid fornmarket's decreasing price since they cannot meet or earn any profit by now.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
I'm afraid but I'm used to it right now.

A feel from $20,000 to $3,500 is almost nothing to me. I feel pain and sorry for those who bought during the high's and was in regret that they got into crypto's. But the game hasn't ended yet, we still have plenty of time to see the market recover on its own.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

The current market is quite scary, but it doesn't scare me out of the cryptocurrency space. I join bounty campaigns and I do not lose too much, Why would I be scared? Though, I plan to become an investor someday, I think I will be responsible one.
Activity: 196
Market situation today has severely decreasing which was everyone getting frustration so it cannot denied the fact that traders and investors are afraid off losing capital, since down trends are still in competent to earn better.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
the current price decline has me a bit unsure, but not expelled. i am experiencing this for the first time and it is just not a nice feeling when the crypto prices drop. but i still hope that the prices will eventually go up again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust

Yes somehow I am afraid of the threats and news that bitcoin will going to be worthless in the future, but I still have hope why I am still here. I do believe that we, the people can make the cryptocurrency in a good health again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

No not really, I guess I am going to be afraid if I am one of those cryptospace user who sell too much in the bear market, they panic sell and lose hope. Since I didn't do that thing, I still have hope in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 401
Honestly, I'm not afraid of the crypto market situation at the moment, because I often experience changes in market prices last year, but to stop buying or selling, I wait when prices will recover.

Activity: 192
Merit: 1
In my opinion, this is a normal thing that happened in the past year, because it is indeed legal in trading, but we will make a decision, we know that the current situation is worsening, so we wait until the price of crypto currency starts to rise and after we just bought.

Activity: 784
Merit: 112
I think just like some people feelings that they also afraid sometimes of what happen of the current market situation but i believe this is part of how the market prices it works it depends the supply and demand crypto market. Only we can do is to wait the market recover.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
I did not afraid to the market now because if you are really believer you can know what happen next.
Pages:
Jump to: