Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 15. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 01:37:48 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I prefer you to invest in these altcoins (ETH & NEO)
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
April 16, 2018, 01:35:22 PM
Altcoins as Bitcoin worth buying almost always during the past three months. Many prices have been minimal, and those who managed to buy cryptocurrency have already made a considerable profit. Bitcoin grow - grow altcoins.
Activity: 70
April 16, 2018, 01:34:32 PM
For now i don't have more money, anf for i get altcoin i just get in bounty campaign and some faucet. Maybe if i have money i want to buy altcoin like ethereum or monero,  that's very promissing in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 01:34:08 PM
yes, i will buy some altcoin. especially ethereum. the price of ethereum is now rising again. therefore, you must buy ethereum. and some other altcoin. because their prices are now starting to return to normal.
Activity: 100
April 16, 2018, 01:30:27 PM
Bitcoin was the first crypto and is unique. Most of the altcoins are just copies of Bitcoin, with minor changes.
Activity: 28
April 16, 2018, 12:53:49 PM
yes.. altcoin which has a good vision and goal will gaive you big profit

D211
Activity: 198
April 16, 2018, 12:38:14 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I buy these coins (ETH, RIPLE & NEO)
Activity: 112
April 16, 2018, 12:23:40 PM
Once I bought the etherium and bitcoin. Unfortunately, I sold almost all this at a bad rate and did not earn anything. Sometimes I regret that I do not know how to see the future.
Activity: 84
April 16, 2018, 12:21:30 PM
definitely yes, because the price of BTC is too high. with modest budget I am allowed to buy alts like xrp, eth, neo..... simply because they are trustworthy and we expect their further development and the price growth.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
April 16, 2018, 12:20:40 PM
Yeah I've been buying altcoins like ethereum, as number one, then I got ripple and ada. I never invested in ICO though because the risk is very high and I don't want my money to be lost when the ICO suddenly disappear.
Activity: 196
April 16, 2018, 10:38:21 AM
I only buy ETH.  And exchange bounty coins for ETH and hold.
Activity: 182
April 16, 2018, 10:36:24 AM
Buying altcoins that already have a high popularity should, because it will be profitable for sure, look at the top 5 in the coinmarket. do not buy new coins because the possibility of losing money is huge. and I am afraid of it.
Activity: 69
April 16, 2018, 09:09:45 AM
Yes, as the need of variety my portfolio and after simply holding BTC for a while, I of course have looked at a few altcoins and bought some!  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 03:59:07 AM
Yes, I can confirm that now Bitcoin confidently dominates. While the altcoins situation is not the best. Although you can see different options for investment and reviews, a profitable opportunity is sure to be found.
Activity: 78
April 16, 2018, 01:55:14 AM
Probably yes I'll buy altcoins even its in low price, I think its the best time to buy since bitcoin is increasing while alt is dump.. But patience is important for waiting, sell it when altcoin price will pump up to a high price.to get a higher amount.
Activity: 14
April 16, 2018, 12:57:41 AM
Hey, guys!!
Are you guys interested in K-pop like me?
If you are, put your hand in the air!! Yeah!!!
Search Kstarlive on the web. I think they are also doing an ICO.
Quite interesting to know that there is K-pop coins like KStarCoin...

▶ KStarCoin Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GeOUSUZPyVpuOHvUMHmKkQ
▶ KStarCoin personal downtimes : http://k-co.in/uYDImJcT
Activity: 120
April 16, 2018, 12:52:41 AM
better buy btc than buy altcoin now lots of altcoin are falling in price so many buyers are into the gods
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
April 16, 2018, 12:48:55 AM
As a trader we need to find a another opportunity to make some cash, we don't have to stick to bitcoin but there are also a lot of alt coins that is promising and also a pump dump coins. We are able to earn profit by those coins with planned trading.

One really  needs to stay away from those pump and dump coins. Majority belong to that class only. If you analyse the prices for last 3 months, you will find that some coins have lost more than half of their value. It is clearly evident that these coins do not have much value and carry a  lot of risk.

Some of the coins are having good market cap and this means that a lot of people already made loss with them as prices declined in last 3 months. For new investors, my only suggestion is to go for bitcoins.
Activity: 13
April 16, 2018, 12:16:26 AM
i usually dont like to participate in the forks, so i am accumulating some alts instead
for example waves is at 3$ and many other tokens are underpriced right now! when bitcoin price will be stable, alt prices will grow!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 12:12:13 AM
Yes, Now is the right time to buy altcoin, Altcoin price is very low at this time, So I try to buying some altcoin who complete there ICO's some day ago. Because I think it's give me a good result few day later, So it could be wise to buy them.
Pages:
Jump to: