Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 18. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 09:32:33 AM
If you buy, then buy the first 10 top coins, although there are a lot of good coins that are not in the top ten.

It makes sense to buy a lot of different coins, because if the starts to the moon, then everything will gain!

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 09:07:56 AM
Yes! The coins’ worth can be exchanged for dollars using these networks soon. It’s either about timing or having a longer strategy, however I believe in profit it makes! Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
April 12, 2018, 08:55:34 AM
It is the perfect moment to buy ethereum because the price is ridiculously low and when the mid year icos kick in it is going to be in huge demand and will rise like a baked cake.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 08:45:38 AM
I'm buying altcoins and trading them for bitcoin. But I've stopped from trading ever since I lost money from trading DGB. So now I'm mostly been buying altcoin like LTC, ETH, and XMR and stockpiling them as an "investment."

That's for sure, today it is very difficult to trade today. Recently I lost a lot of trying to trade successfully. I think investing is the best option.
Activity: 97
April 12, 2018, 08:45:26 AM
The value of any of the alternate coins may be low in price these days but it will increase sooner or later for sure. So buying an alternate coin is not bad at all. They can give you big profit too. Investing on alt coins that you think will rise is one of the best ways for you to earn in the future.
Activity: 93
April 12, 2018, 08:37:51 AM
I'm buying altcoins and trading them for bitcoin. But I've stopped from trading ever since I lost money from trading DGB. So now I'm mostly been buying altcoin like LTC, ETH, and XMR and stockpiling them as an "investment."
Activity: 64
April 12, 2018, 08:34:10 AM
Yes, because the motive is to buy low and sells high, so I will buy any Altcoin of my choice for investment that have the potential to grow. Although, Bitcoin is the most reliable coin for investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 12, 2018, 08:26:16 AM
Of course, i buy altcoins. But i try to find the very promising coins with will bring me a big profit in future. For example, i think that this coins are Bancor, Waves, Ether and Btc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 08:18:39 AM
I buy altcoins rarely. Usually I get it on bounties or airdrops. Now I join good bounty WeLocal.
Activity: 224
April 12, 2018, 08:12:54 AM
So I think that now you need to buy altcoyins. Some even managed to grow a little in price. But many altcoyins still have low prices. And very soon the market should start growing. Therefore, it makes sense to buy altcoyins.
Activity: 280
April 12, 2018, 08:09:20 AM
The right time for you to buy Altcoin because all coins have a very low price, this time right for you to trade will earn a satisfactory income in a shorter investment time.

In this case, it is recommended that you roll the coins with the TOP-30. In fact, we see that this price is very low and even lower can not be obtained from bears.
Activity: 165
April 12, 2018, 12:04:45 AM
The right time for you to buy Altcoin because all coins have a very low price, this time right for you to trade will earn a satisfactory income in a shorter investment time.
Activity: 168
April 11, 2018, 11:48:28 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

I personally think I buy altcoin at the time the price goes down, and we can sell some of the coins we have bought will be a big advantage I think it gives a good result a few days later because maybe the best just to get bitcoin.'
Activity: 238
April 11, 2018, 10:18:02 PM
I am not buying at the moment my funds are trapped on my previous investments, so I am waiting for market to recover so that I will recover my investment then I will consider buying new altcoins again. For now I am staying away from buying any coin until things get better.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 10:06:33 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
with strong Bitcoin in the atm, encouraging Altcoin to move forward and grow. so by buying Altcoin can support and float Altcoin held. besides by buying Altcoin will get a pretty high profit.
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 09:52:24 PM
I want to say, there is a good time to buy alt coins lately. And altcoin will have a great year after the bitcoin bull is quiet. and if you lose alt coins so much attraction lately and surely they will make a comeback. So it can be wise to buy it.
Activity: 81
April 11, 2018, 09:48:06 PM
yes it really is a good time, no the perfect time actually to buy alts, since there a lot of asset holders that are dumping their coins at lower price.
But there is also the chance that prices will fall and may even dig dipper, but this is largely dependent on the coin you wish to buy.
So yes, I find this as an opportunity to invest and buy a lot of coins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 11, 2018, 09:39:46 PM
When the market starts to move up, it is a good idea to buy altcoins with bitcoin.
I have noticed that in most cases, altcoins pumps more than bitcoin when the market is green.
Of course, it would be better if you can buy altcoin with fiat.
Activity: 298
April 11, 2018, 08:34:26 PM
For now I buy altcoin. Because at this time altcoin prices are falling, If I believe in a project, I buy even a pre-ico that comes out more profitable. If it is a good purchase, altcoin provides a nice advantage. Not all profitable altcoins need thought as well or observe data so that purchases are not in vain for now prices have fallen very much, you can buy altcoin profit
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
April 11, 2018, 08:11:37 PM
Well, we have all been calling all the perfect buy time, but maybe we can still see a few legs down
Pages:
Jump to: