Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 16. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 11:44:59 PM
As a trader we need to find a another opportunity to make some cash, we don't have to stick to bitcoin but there are also a lot of alt coins that is promising and also a pump dump coins. We are able to earn profit by those coins with planned trading.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 11:40:04 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
indeed for Bitcoin so strong that the price becomes the highest. but Altcoin also needs to be owned, because Altcoin is good for the short term. so use Altcoin as a day.
Activity: 210
April 15, 2018, 11:35:51 PM
Yes I am still buying altcoins especially ICO investment. There is always opportunity in the market. You just have to train yourself in order to recognize it. But, i'm love to get some by joining campaign.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 10:51:54 PM
yes, some altcoin can be a good investment in the future.
Activity: 518
April 15, 2018, 07:20:45 PM
I will buy altcoins but only few of them that has a potential their prices to go up in the market, so that your profit still there, buying altcoins which is good and make them also an investment for long term much profitable of altcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
April 15, 2018, 05:41:35 PM
Altcoin has good profits intense that is capable of making it investors gaining double or even triple profits within a short period of time and again at the same time if the tokens became dumped and dumped it can also lead to it investors losing alot of money during the same process. So the risk is verse versa you either gain or lose but when it come to bitcoin it always at an appreciate able price and can not be easily pump and dumped.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 05:22:58 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I buy some these coins because I believe in these it's give me a huge profit in future.

ETH

NEO

IOTA

DASH
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 05:05:48 PM
Yes, I buy altcoins. Bitcoin stabler in comparison with other coins. He is less volatile. Therefore on him it is heavier to receive a huge profit. Investments into small altcoins it is big risk. He can fly up up repeatedly having outstripped on growth of BTC or to fall sharply down. I try to choose carefully altcoins to get big profit.
Activity: 224
April 15, 2018, 04:59:55 PM
I think it's a good time to buy altcoin. and it's better to buy just one or two coins because it will be easier to monitor it so it's easier to make a decision when the time is right to sell or buy back
Activity: 169
April 15, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

I just like to buy good altcoins bro, there is still a chance for a good ico to grow past or equal eth and btc. There is a lot of altcoin that can give us a great hike in price. Investment in a good altcoin thats how.
Activity: 210
April 15, 2018, 04:55:39 PM
Now I don't buy anything as the market is "bear"!
Now the best position is to wait
Activity: 84
April 15, 2018, 04:49:43 PM
currently I have not bought altocoin, I am still a beginner and I am still learning it. chances are if i already understand it then i will buy it.
Activity: 180
April 15, 2018, 04:43:06 PM
You've missed the boat on cheap alts!! Tax year ends in 2 days and things are only going to go up from here.
Activity: 280
April 15, 2018, 04:41:42 PM
You can buy any altcoin right now, all of them has low prices. But I prefer not buying more, just waiting for my existing altcoins to increase in price.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

For when the market is falling, yes I bought some altcoins. Somehow I always buy and try to hope will benefit in the future. I always buy ethereum the price is falling or when I have more money. Maybe this is a bit risky I will incur losses. But I am not worried because I am doing this for my long term investment. So I hope the altcoins I buy and have the price will increase. Hopefully.
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
April 15, 2018, 04:38:07 PM
I personally believe a lot in the altcoin. if the project is interesting and you can get in from "day 1", do hodl, you can make excellent profits. the one and only problem is avoiding the scams and bankruptcy projects without a future (95%) and guess what  can really do well and enrich yourself (5%). The important thing is to be patient and not panic if the price decreases
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 04:32:07 PM
I do not buy altcoin, Better I buy Bitcoin than I buy a new altcoin or ico, because not all new altcoin or ico can succeed in the market, many new ico prices fall from its selling price even its jturun to 50% more
Activity: 126
April 15, 2018, 04:29:42 PM
I suggest you to buy these coins (NEO, LITECOIN & BITCOIN CASH)
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
April 15, 2018, 04:24:36 PM
Currently I prefer to stick to the main coin, but there is a small portion of my portfolio in altcoins. This strategy helps me feel better in case of bear market.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
April 14, 2018, 03:16:16 PM
It's a very big drop now. I don't know how long it'll last. Everything I bought three months ago fell very much in price. However, if you want to buy altcoins, now is the time.
Pages:
Jump to: