Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 19. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
April 11, 2018, 08:06:42 PM
There are many bargain pricesof quality altcoin on the cryptocurrency market! Every savvy investor should be mopping up these coin. I would say in matter of months if not weeks, no one will see this kind of bargain again.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 08:04:14 PM
I think this is the time of altcoins and almost altcoin price will go up according to time and the best option to take participate in altcoin trading and buy at good price for earn good profit and the best option for all investors and holders of altcoin.
Activity: 112
April 11, 2018, 08:02:15 PM
Yes I want to buying some Altcoin. Because most of the Altcoin prise is now dump. so I think it's a good time to buy Altcoin. So don't miss the opportunity. It's a best opportunities of money making through Altcoins. I think some of good Altcoin such as: Ethereum, Waves, Aventus.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 08:01:07 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
BTC is always my reliable choice. BTC is a large currency that can dominate other currencies. I have profited from buying BTC at low prices and selling at high prices. And now too, the price of BTC is low and the opportunity for investors. Buy BTC at this time and wait for a short time the price of BTC will increase and sell for profit. I always give BTC 50% of investment capital.
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 08:00:02 PM
I advise them only and buy now!
The market is red, but successful ICOs will have a good chance of tanking with the next positive market correction. Buying into an ICO is an investment in a company more than into a currency.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 11, 2018, 07:57:41 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
Bitcoin needs other coins added to it the make the crypto world competitive. Many people are will like to have coins that are still cheap as you said and this is a very important aspect people should know about. I buy alts to support the little bitcoins I have and I am happy with my profits I get from hodling them.
Activity: 101
April 11, 2018, 07:56:28 PM
Of course I bought altcoins for me to invest. The altcoins I bought were Ethereum and Bitcoincash. I just bought 2 altcoins that because that's all I think is good. Smiley
Activity: 104
April 11, 2018, 07:55:06 PM
Yes Smiley  Altcoin price is very low at this time.So I try to Buying some altcoin very low prices. I try to buy altcoin who complete there ICOs some day ago. Because I think It's give me a good result few days later.
Activity: 90
April 11, 2018, 07:53:38 PM
I buy altcoins in short and mid terms according to alt events, but long term depending especially on technical analysis and opinions made by well know investors - last time "palm beach raport". I hope one of my investment be profitable enough to cover my other mistakes. Smiley
Activity: 220
April 11, 2018, 07:25:06 PM
I prefer to get them in bounties, not painful way to, heh.
So I choose for myself a free ticket into cryptocurrency world, I am planning to get some alts in bounties and then start to trade them.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 07:23:23 PM
This is a good time to buy altcoin. They will increase in value faster than bitcoin. Once the bitcoin price increases altcoin will increase faster. Calculate your profit on usd rate is not shatoshi.
Activity: 32
April 11, 2018, 07:02:33 PM
Yes, this is an excellent opportunity to buy altcoin. And I've bought some altcoin and I'm holding it, because I'm sure sooner or later altcoin will definitely go back up, and even more than before.
Activity: 30
April 11, 2018, 06:37:03 PM
I'm buying altcoins. If I believe in a project, I buy even pre-ico that comes out more profitable. If it is a good buy, the altcoins give a good profit. Now the prices have fallen very much, you can buy the altcoins advantageously.
Activity: 87
April 11, 2018, 06:30:48 PM
Altcoins are ours everything Cheesy. I buy altcoins of different ICO projects. Some of them give a good profit in long-term storage. If I don't like the coin, I can exchange it for a more prospective tokens. There are a lot of interesting projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 05:45:13 PM
Unfortunately, I do not have free money right now. However, at such a minimum price, which lasted a long time, you just need to buy everything that you consider promising. These investments will return very quickly. In late spring, the market is expected to grow.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
April 11, 2018, 05:40:53 PM
Now is a good time to buy alternative and crypto currency and classic currency and bitcoin. All prices are now below. Analysts plan growth
Activity: 5
April 11, 2018, 04:59:23 PM
To invest altcoins is the only way to raise your bitcoin amount  Grin For example when I start to invest to crypto's I bought 0.75 bitcoin. Now I have 1.93 bitcoin Wink
Activity: 209
ICO starting on 16th of April!
April 11, 2018, 04:55:49 PM
I constantly trade, so I buy and sell the altcoin. But in a falling market it is very difficult to trade. I do not buy coins to keep for several months. It's dangerous now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
April 11, 2018, 04:49:47 PM
We are actually accumulating everything, all we can have for dirt cheap....We are just getting ready for the party ! Don't you ?
Activity: 266
April 11, 2018, 04:46:05 PM
I have been buying altcoin and I have been investing in altcoin, because I belive  the return of investment altcoin will be greater than bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: