Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 20. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 04:43:58 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

if you check the technical chart you can see almost all of the coins in the low levels. it announces that the time of buying reached. so frist study about high potential coins and buy them in low prices i think we will have good raising in next months.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 04:02:40 PM
I wish I could but right I am trying to earn more altcoin so that someday I will join in investment. For the meanwhile I will read and learn more about investing. 
Activity: 131
April 11, 2018, 02:42:23 PM
for now now I have not been able to buy altcoin. because capital I have not been there. but I participated in the bounty campaign signature. when I was there are new capital I will buy altcoin as much as possible. and be patient wait market price cripto back to normal. and I can get a big advantage after market price cripto back to normal
Activity: 504
April 11, 2018, 02:16:07 PM
Of course, I invest in altcoins because I believe that it is altcoins that can be pegged in the price in the near future and on altcoins you can earn a lot of money but of course there is always a risk.
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
April 11, 2018, 06:10:27 AM
I think everbody here who is invested in bitcoin is also investing in altcoins. So many people think that there just bitcoin and all other coins are scam. But there are many other coins and espacially tokens who have very good projects behinds and will have a lot of value in future. And one other main reason to ivest in altcoins is that it much more possible that some altcoin can hit 100x from 0.1cen to ten cent. And when you invest a good amount in these coin, you will make a great profit!
Activity: 350
April 11, 2018, 06:08:29 AM
airdrop is a way on which people can subscribe and share information which they request. I think that it is the important bridge for encouragement of a coin to community to learn him more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 10:58:50 AM
Of course I buy altcoins but here is a very strange situation with these processes, because today altcoins are very cheap, just think how much you can earn in the near future. It is amazing.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 10:55:53 AM
Yes why not? If the project is successful or very promising that will be an enough ground to buy. But always consider if you want it as a long term hold or not to make yourself safe from possible falling.
Activity: 51
April 10, 2018, 10:53:17 AM
I felt terrified when I was going to buy altcoin, because bitcoin continued to peak and I think altcoin will continue to throw away so I feel confused to determine the exact moment to buy some altcoins.
Activity: 132
April 10, 2018, 10:52:45 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I have some coins because I think they have a great future.

(ETH, NEM & NEO)
Activity: 50
April 10, 2018, 10:50:18 AM
Altcoins are alternative cryptocurrencies to Bitcoins, much cheaper and so a good opportunity to buy and hold.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 10, 2018, 10:47:36 AM
Everyone does, if you are joining on cryptocurrency. No matter what you will get involved with altcoin and you may like to try it because it could give you profit and money if you could do it properly. The main thing is, everyone is lazy and the volatile matter.
Activity: 50
April 10, 2018, 10:46:07 AM
with the current uptrend you can get a 10% gain on bitcoin in just a few days... but altcoins can get that to you in a few hours.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 10:45:48 AM
For now I didn't try to buy altcoin because I'm not a holder and a trader. I'm just an investor. Maybe if I have more time in spending crypto, I will. I will practice myself before I undergo in serious trade.
Activity: 49
April 10, 2018, 10:42:05 AM
Some altcoins have been recover recently. If you are a fan of altcoin, you can consider buying. Bitcoin cash is an example.
Activity: 49
April 10, 2018, 10:36:31 AM
The growth of bitcoin, of course drove the altcoins :: to the bottom. I think, to buy, you have to wait another couple of weeks
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 10:30:59 AM
I think this is the best time to buy altcoin because of their downward movement since week long. The law of trading is buy low and sell high. With little coins you can buy more of other coins that are low now and make massive gain when they will pump.
Activity: 98
April 10, 2018, 10:28:49 AM
I do not buy bitcoin now, because I want to earn my first thousand dollars for bounty, and then buy bitcoin.
Activity: 149
April 10, 2018, 10:28:29 AM
I am buy some altcoin because I know altcoin have a good future.
because now altcoin prise is low but have a possibility to rise so that will have a good profit. and i also holed my BTC because hope it will rising more higher.
Activity: 144
April 10, 2018, 10:24:01 AM
Participating in fork gives you equal amount of BTC and the forked coin, but this same goal can be achieved with alts, because taking advantage of the dip can also double your BTC later and you can use the BTC to buy the other forked coin even more if you want. So yes i am buying altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: