Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 35. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 05:40:44 AM
I'm not buying any kind of altcoins, I'm not investor also. I'm just preferring on participating in any kind of bounty campaign, social media campaign and mining.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 04:49:17 AM
Perhaps someone misunderstand what are the altcoins and therefore does not dare to buy them. Now there are a lot of altcoins on the cryptocurrency market, but they all represent a specific project that develops its product based on blockchain. This is a new area which is very promising for investment so I continue to participate in ICO and buy altcoins.

Of course, I am buying altcoins, let alone altcoin prices are currently very cheap. the current price may be the last chance to buy altcoins at a cheap price before later next year altcoins prices are already soaring. Many cheap coins with great potential, so you have to utilize the situation when the price is still cheap, don't regret when prices are already soaring. when price gonna high then we will regret that why shouldn't we invested at that time.

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 04:48:56 AM
Altcoins are the best way to to make 10x or even 1000x gains. Some Alts has given me 50x profit. I buy altcoin even its value is not like in bitcoin atleast i can still get enough profit. Now it is a good opportunity to buy altcoins. I buy Eth below 500$, NEO below 50$
50x profit,really? wow not bad man,how long you got profit that is so damn high? i'm never got profit as high like that
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
March 25, 2018, 04:46:26 AM
Perhaps the best time to buy a good dictionary is. But I personally like to be good about ICO then. I just wait.

Yeah now I'm thinking to buy altcoin because these days cryptocurrencies are become famous in the world day by day, no one knows about these currencies 5 years ago and know look at the its fame, bitcoin is good but i need to target altcoin which become become famous like bitcoin in the future, For this I prefer the altcoin which have bright future and and benefits it's users always.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 04:43:26 AM
If i want to buy some alt bro what is the best and in demand alcoin you suggest? I try one time to buy altcoin in one that i see in twitter the transaction was almost done and the gas fee was deducted into my eth but i did not recieve the coin, thats why i carefull now for the transaction it will lost your money
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 04:19:16 AM
Altcoins are the best way to to make 10x or even 1000x gains. Some Alts has given me 50x profit. I buy altcoin even its value is not like in bitcoin atleast i can still get enough profit. Now it is a good opportunity to buy altcoins. I buy Eth below 500$, NEO below 50$
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
March 25, 2018, 03:13:18 AM
It’s been a while since the last time I bought an altcoin but there were great times to buy alt coins lately. Alt coins lost so much attraction lately and surely they will make an comeback. So it could be wise to buy them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 02:56:17 AM
I was terrified when I tried to buy an altcoin because the beat coin kept on peaking. Since altcoin is discarded, it is confusing to decide the exact moments to continue to buy altocins.
dont confuse guys, you can choosing raven coin, this coin have bright future because that product already running. i bought some rvn and hold long time.
i beleive at this year i will earning double profit at least
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
March 25, 2018, 02:47:25 AM
Yes, this is the right time to buy Altcoin. Most of the Altcoin are 2x or 3x down now. I think it will give me a huge profit within a short time.
Activity: 275
March 25, 2018, 02:45:05 AM
Yes since last year because this altcoins are very heplful and will.give you a huge profit esp. If you are a person with patience.I believe that patience is a virtue in Altcoins.What i did, im buying a altcoin  which the potention is big and great project then will harvest once the altcoins up and boom the market
Activity: 434
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
March 25, 2018, 02:44:17 AM
Perhaps someone misunderstand what are the altcoins and therefore does not dare to buy them. Now there are a lot of altcoins on the cryptocurrency market, but they all represent a specific project that develops its product based on blockchain. This is a new area which is very promising for investment so I continue to participate in ICO and buy altcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
March 25, 2018, 02:41:11 AM
almost four months since the post started, a lot of things have changed by now. I think the mkt is in a cooling phase, as investors try to understand the real value behind bitcoin and blockchain projects in general.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 02:39:45 AM
Perhaps the best time to buy a good dictionary is. But I personally like to be good about ICO then. I just wait.
Activity: 140
March 25, 2018, 02:38:19 AM
I was terrified when I tried to buy an altcoin because the beat coin kept on peaking. Since altcoin is discarded, it is confusing to decide the exact moments to continue to buy altocins.
Activity: 149
March 25, 2018, 02:36:59 AM
Altcoins is a much cheaper and affordable alternative to cryptocurrencies for Bitcoins.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 02:35:45 AM
With the current upward trend, you can get a 10% gain on a bit coin in just a few days ... but altcoins can get it to you in a few hours.
Activity: 144
March 25, 2018, 02:34:40 AM
Some altcoins have recently been restored. If you are a fan of altcoin, you can consider purchasing. Bitcoin cash is an example.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 24, 2018, 10:17:31 PM
I am always buying altcoins, especially the ones that I currently own.  The market goes through cycles and there will always be a good time to purchase more of the altcoins you have.  It may not be the cheapest price you have paid but it will still give you profits. 
Activity: 112
March 24, 2018, 10:14:54 PM
Mariencoin has extremely fast speeds, is eco-friendly, and its a community coin. If you want to participate in the proof of promotion for mtc take a gander at this. Marinecoin is holding a ico that only requires proof of promotion. Marinecoin is building a community of over twenty thousand 20000 people who initially show proof of promotion. It is an under valued coin at the moment. mtc will have value in the future because it is a dev-less artificial intelligence coin. MTC is making a return from 2013 because the crypto space has changed a lot since then. https://marineco.in/chat https://discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 07:30:05 PM
I always buy altcoins in the past but i only allocate small noney with it because i think alts has no chance to go up but when i saw some of the altcoins rise in it's price. That's the time i buy even more altcoins but i only buy when i done research about their coin. If it has a good project and team.
Pages:
Jump to: