Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 34. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 07:15:37 AM
Yes, Altcoins prices are very low at this time. So I am trying to Buy some altcoin at these low prices. So my portfolio of coins consists of different tokens that cost differently, but most of them will bring me a good profit if left for a long period of time.

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
March 26, 2018, 07:10:13 AM
I buy and sell altcoins in order to increase the number of bitcoins in my portfolio. This is my main type of earnings. I'm surprised by those people who doubt that this can be profitable. Just look at the market volatility.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 07:14:52 AM
When market is all time low, why not. Buying altcoin provide you a chance to increase your bitcoin but at the same time also risk your bitcoin as they may fall more in the crashing market. So, always invest in those coins only where outcome is profitable.
Activity: 48
March 25, 2018, 07:12:50 AM
for the moment I still do not dare to buy some altcoin because now I see the movement of all altcoin there is nothing stable and this makes me worry if i buy it. maybe i will buy when everything is back to normal.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
March 25, 2018, 07:10:37 AM
altcoin is rising. but it is not appropriate buying
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 25, 2018, 07:08:14 AM
I think as of today we just need to wait and watch if the pre pump thing was the real deal or not. Storm took over everyone by surprise, had even more volume than ethereum. Every other alt followed somewhat is the footsteps of storm and had an atleast 10% pump, now it will be interesting to see what the next few days bring to us.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 07:06:37 AM
So my portfolio of coins consists of different tokens that cost differently, but most of them will bring me a good profit if left for a long period of time.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 07:06:05 AM
Of course I bought a small portion of altcoins for me to invest or trade. It certainly gives me a pretty good profit. If you have more money you should also invest in altcoins. And hold it for a few months or years.
Activity: 224
March 25, 2018, 07:04:15 AM
the prices of crypto currencies are very low and the volume of money on the stock exchange is decreasing. It is time to buy for those who want to invest. opportunity should be assessed.
Activity: 156
March 25, 2018, 06:53:03 AM
Of course I'm buying altcoins now. Many of them have a very low price now that is why I think that buying altcoins is good now. Soon will be the big growth .

Yes you are correct. Most altcoins now are dropping in the market the good thing of it is that we can invest altcoins at a lower price. I am buying altcoins especially at ethereum, litecoin, neo, dash and ripple. Altcoins will rise back again all we have to do is to invest now while price value at the market is at low inorder to earn high whenever it rises again.

Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 25, 2018, 06:28:37 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
Yes, I am buying some altcoins right now especially the legitimate ones which prices will increased soon to have a lot of profit, I am doing it and even though I am investing in altcoins, I am also holding bitcoin because it has a big potential that any coins in the crypto would be needed.
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 06:24:04 AM
I am definitely investing in altcoins because it has the most potential for greater profit in the short term. I try to stay practical about it and not invest in things I think are scams or that look like they have no future.
Activity: 364
March 25, 2018, 06:22:53 AM
Of course I'm buying altcoins now. Many of them have a very low price now that is why I think that buying altcoins is good now. Soon will be the big growth .
Activity: 420
March 25, 2018, 06:18:36 AM
yes I am buying altcoin because buying altcoin you will get some profits from it if you know the tagline "buy low sell high" in this way you will get a big profit from it and also a lot of people that buy altcoins always do this because in this way you will get a big profit.
Activity: 55
March 25, 2018, 06:18:10 AM
Buy buy and buy some more crypto-coins especially Marinecoin(MTC) , DAPScoin(Decentralised Anonymous Payment System) and StrongHands(SHND). These coins are coming with a big bang. So ride the mushroom cloud and go sky high with these crypto-communities.

Marinecoin : www.marineco.in
DAPScoin : www.dapscoin.com
StrongHands : www.stronghands.info
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
March 25, 2018, 06:12:12 AM
im not buying altcoin instead im joining bounty program to earn alts , i think it is also a good way to earn is joining bounty . Im not joining buying alts because i do had a doubt if the alt is worth buying for so that is the thing stopping me to have an alt from buying it .
Activity: 266
March 25, 2018, 06:05:00 AM
I've been buying altcoin. I made a lot of money investing in altcoin. So I've been buying altcoin.

Activity: 689
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 05:59:00 AM
Now there is a real opportunities for us to invest in different kind of cryptos and diversify our portfolio for future profit and risk avoiding. But the problem is that many people lose it’s profit because of market fall and don’t have money to invest.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 05:52:40 AM

maybe i will wait some days, because potentially will come down again
Activity: 462
March 25, 2018, 05:48:53 AM
I will buy them when oversold and has strong fundamental, i use altcoin only for swing trading and i holding BTC only,  and i trade altcoin to increase amount of my BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: