Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 36. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 07:08:52 PM
Now it is difficult to guess which coin will go up, we do not know the reserve strength of each project and it is reduced to almost tarot.
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
March 24, 2018, 05:03:36 PM
During this down time I have been stocking up on as many altcoins as I can since I think that at some point in the future there will be a tremendous bull run.
Activity: 18
March 24, 2018, 04:51:48 PM
Big time. BTC is king but a few alts will also reign. Cardano electroneum
The coins will eventually get pulled off of the top ranks. If you keep investing and making money you won't worry on it.
interesting. What do you think will take their place?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 24, 2018, 04:42:06 PM
The coins will eventually get pulled off of the top ranks. If you keep investing and making money you won't worry on it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
March 24, 2018, 04:39:59 PM
Now is still a good time to buy altcoins, everything is kind of moving sideways. Make sure you DYOR because there is still a LOT of junk around.

No anonymous developers, legit project, etc. Watch out for scams.
Activity: 168
March 24, 2018, 09:22:30 AM
Now the market is not very stable and grows then falls but you can find some really good tokens that are now very low but will bring profit in the future.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 09:16:41 AM
Yes, i'm buying altcoins now, yes its cheap i know. But if you are tired of investing in bitcoin, or tired of waiting to pump bitcoin. It is bettee to invest on altcoins. Many altcoins now have their own potential, just choose an altcoin that is good now in market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 24, 2018, 09:13:55 AM
I have not invested so far in the BTC, while the market has fallen for the purchase of ALT. I believe in the future of some of them. The BTC will be in the top, but I have a small amount of it.
Yes even though bitcoin is considered as the most profitable kind of cryptocurrency it does not hindrance to the fact that Altcoins has its own capabilities too to give a profit to the investors. And also the fact that due to the high value of bitcoin which makes it hard to afford that's why altcoin is on the way to be a stepping stone of yours to start your journey here in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 09:07:06 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
i dont fully trust altcoins so i might never buy one but if the two popular coins shut down so maybe altcoin will be the new one so i will buy it either
Activity: 138
March 24, 2018, 09:03:52 AM
Marinecoin started the new ico rule, and using Ai Ai is to make the COINS in the hands of everyone, more fair. Marinecoin is an encrypted currency with mtc - iot -dev-less, artificial intelligence. The speed of transactions is 500% of bitcoin, which supports smart contracts. Ninety-nine percent of the money was sent out by air, with the aim of distributing it evenly among every lover, and together to build our community. The community can have no leader, and every fan can maintain it, and the MTC community is https://marineco.in. Join the community. Work together to build Marinecoin. Become the most powerful artificial intelligence cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 24, 2018, 07:53:35 AM
I have not invested so far in the BTC, while the market has fallen for the purchase of ALT. I believe in the future of some of them. The BTC will be in the top, but I have a small amount of it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 07:48:04 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I do not have investments in bitcoin. Everything is invested in alternative coins. I am confident that this will bring more profit. When growth begins, you can simply not have time to sell bitcoin and buy alts at a good price.
Activity: 18
March 24, 2018, 07:44:59 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
March 24, 2018, 07:30:32 AM
I haven't earned enough in bounties so fat to be able to invest in alts... I started bounties too late, my bad.
I wish I'll have good opportunities to buy ETH : I'm convincted it will rise again... hope It won't rie again too early for me.

(My rule is to invest in alts ony bounty earnings.)
Activity: 238
BAANX - https://baanx.com
March 24, 2018, 07:27:40 AM
I think that altcoins need to be bought during the period of market decline! And seiches this time! ETH for 500 dollars!
I believe that by the end of the year its price will again rise to 1400 dollars!  So, this is a good opportunity to earn! Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 15
March 24, 2018, 06:05:26 AM
If you're new, stick to "blue-chip" altcoins i.e. those in the top 10 by market cap, perhaps skipping XRP and BCH.
Activity: 24
March 24, 2018, 05:55:45 AM
I'm new to cryptocurrency and altcoins, was introduced by a close friend of mine and it's quite an experience and interesting concept of raising funds. I've been exposed to a few scams and ponzi schemes so my criteria of a good product is that:
1. it must be an existing business for a few years with a good model, and have even bigger feasible plans for the reason of doing an ICO.
2. Team composition and advisors are next that I look at, idea can be great but without a strong team, it wouldn't give me sufficient confidence that their plans can be executed without delays, that is if it's ever executed.
3. Next thing would be how unique their business plans are, I realised many ICOs are basically copying ideas from existing businesses, tweek abit and calling it theirs, hence it comes back to the point of why it must be a running business for at least a couple of years.

To end off, I would like to invite long term, serious investors to have a good look at DirectHome. Let me apologise in advance for only writing plain text in our announcement thread due to the restrictions of being a newbie 😓 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-directhome-successful-and-profitable-business-plans-to-go-global-3167842

Alternatively, you may visit us at our ICO site at https://www.directhome.co. Thank you for your time and our team await you to join our community and grow together with us. 😊
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
March 24, 2018, 05:50:59 AM
Once I have enough money then I will do trading and I will buy more altcoins as investments. Bitcoin is the primary cryptocurrency now but I personally believe that altcoin is a good investment. There are may good altcoins listed in exchanges with good performances in the blockchain and are worth investing.

I think that Bitcoin is good investment too. But it is also possible to find any other cryptocurrency and invest money for future profits. Of course it can be Ethereum or Ripple for example. Buy it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
March 24, 2018, 05:03:49 AM
I buy alts regardless of what Bitcoin is worth. There are projects out there that I believe will have a great future, so it's not that hard to make such a choice then.
I've never held Bitcoin for a very long time, usually just to buy more alts actually.
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
March 24, 2018, 04:59:50 AM
I liked STORM Token. Now its price is very low.  But I'm expecting a big price increase this summer. And there is an interesting project SELFLLERY
Pages:
Jump to: