Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 66. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 04:13:55 PM
Buy at dip if u have a lot extra funds! Alts are dying right now. U gotta save money in ETH and BTC currentlly.
Yes,Altcoin price is very low at this time.So I try to Buying some altcoin very low prices.I try to buy altcoin who complete there ICOs some day ago.Because i think It's give me a good result few days later.
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
February 28, 2018, 04:13:09 PM
Yes, I will buy some altcoins. I buy Waves, Dentcoin & Ibtc & hold these tightly. I hope I will huge profit for these token specially waves  Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 28, 2018, 04:04:50 PM
ICO' s are one of the best time to buy altcoin, but of course not all of them

and after ICO some promising projects (with working product) goes below ICO price, such tokens/coin below ico price can be very profitable for long term

of course you should study before investing into any ICO
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 03:53:57 PM
Yes I buy altcoins if it's low price because I think it's a good result of my investments and I always keep my buyable altcoins to grow its value.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 03:08:22 PM
Currently I am selling altcoins in every chance, instead of buying. Market was bullish in december and early january, now it is bearish almost for every altcoin. Every increase must be considered as a selling opportuniy. May will be bullish in my opinion.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 03:06:46 PM
I think most who lurk here would have bought / are looking to buy some..
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
February 28, 2018, 03:04:03 PM
I draw your attention to # link. A large number of purchase orders in a valuable glass. Consistent consolidation of trade volumes. I think soon the coin will grow in price.

Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 28, 2018, 03:03:06 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

everyone does here! even those who say they don't, it's just they're embarrassed to admit that Smiley I believe it's kind of addiction. No but really there are many good altcoins worth your attention
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 28, 2018, 03:01:49 PM
Buy at dip if u have a lot extra funds! Alts are dying right now. U gotta save money in ETH and BTC currentlly.
Activity: 392
February 28, 2018, 02:59:11 PM
Yes It's a good time to buy altcoin because bitcoin is mooning alts coins are going down and It's really easy to earn money when you can buy altcoins like TRF, GIf, OMG etc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
February 28, 2018, 02:45:42 PM
There can not be any profitable investing strategy without buying altcoins and tokens, especially during ICOs, as it is a perfect opportunity to get  some promising tokens for really good price.
Activity: 453
February 28, 2018, 02:27:22 PM
For me Bitcoin does not look reliable at all now, I keep Efereum and NEO in my wallet and I think I can gain a good profit
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 01:35:37 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I buy a little ETH every week. For almost 3 months already. Since I do this regularly, the price of ETH in my portfolio corresponds to the average market. I think that in the long run I will get a profit. If I suddenly find an ICO that will really interest me, then I invest in it.
Activity: 182
February 28, 2018, 01:23:22 PM
I would advise now to buy tokens SocialMedia.Market. Managing of Influencer Marketing programs is a very time-consuming process and Influencer Marketing platforms, or agencies require an advertiser to pay up to 50% commission for such services. With the help of this services, brands can expect to reduce the costs associated with launching Influence Marketing campaigns significantly.
Activity: 154
February 28, 2018, 01:22:18 PM
Why not buy if I have money. This is the word grap the opportunity while you have. If the coins is under the color red then it is favorable to the dreamer like me to invest and buy more coins that I know it have a good future in the making of crypto story to crypto history. Altcoins is part of bitcoin growing up in crypto.
Activity: 280
February 28, 2018, 01:20:16 PM
yes, I buy an alternative seferti ethereum that is more affordable, because ethereum itself is the same quality as bitcoin. And Etherium is one of the progressive altcoins with different Blockchain Etherium breakthroughs with Blockchain bitcoin. The Etherium Blocker allows for smart contracts and Dapps
Activity: 476
February 28, 2018, 01:10:04 PM
I do not buy altcoin, in fact I do not buy any coin because I do not have the money to buy it, right now I'm just trying to work to get coins without spending money, that is by following some bounty that can give me a gift with a coin.
Someday if I have money, I want to invest my money in bitcoin and altcoin, so that the money I earn can be even more.

I think now is a very good time to buy altcoins. Because of the effect of BTC, which is now very low, I believe that BTC will increase the price soon. You should try to win money from the bounty and try to buy a few coins, of course you should choose carefully before buying it Cheesy
Activity: 420
February 28, 2018, 01:06:45 PM
I myself never buy altcoin and just buy coins that I think are definitely like ETH and BTC.
because I feel that altcoin feels heavy for me to monitor every day in comparison with ETH and BTC that feels easy.
because I decided not to buy altcoin.
Activity: 126
February 28, 2018, 01:05:02 PM
The way I see it, for every billion that comes into the market. 800-900 million are going twards Altcoins.
Bitcoin no longer can attract as much money as it used to do in the past.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
February 28, 2018, 01:02:41 PM
I do not buy altcoin, in fact I do not buy any coin because I do not have the money to buy it, right now I'm just trying to work to get coins without spending money, that is by following some bounty that can give me a gift with a coin.
Someday if I have money, I want to invest my money in bitcoin and altcoin, so that the money I earn can be even more.
Pages:
Jump to: