Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 67. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 12:42:13 PM
I'm not buying altcoins for now,
the price is increasing right now, i will buy and invest more altcoins when the price is bleeding again,
it will happen, when it happens, then i will buy more altcoins.
for now, it's very good to sell, but hold is a good choice too.
Activity: 168
February 28, 2018, 12:33:31 PM
I think buying a couple of volatile/small altcoins is a fun experience.

You can make a profit in short term and you'll definitely learn from your mistakes if not. Grin
Activity: 126
February 28, 2018, 12:28:13 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

I'm still buying and investing altcoins for now,
ETH,BTC, and ripple are very good altcoins for long-term investment.
Yesterday, i bought IOTA to invest because the price keep increasing.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 12:08:30 PM
So many promising altcoins but i only invested to those altcoins who are always at the top of cryptocurrency chart. I invested at ethereum, litecoin, neo and ripple because i find them more profitable and reliable than other altcoins. They are much capable to rise at the market that's why they are always at the top cryptocurrency chart next to bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 28, 2018, 11:36:55 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Yes, I do agree with you. I'm also thinking of that scenario. I was wondering why is that when I see bitcoin price is rising, then the price of altcoins are decreasing. Is it all the time or forever it is happening in cryptocurrency? Please tell me why I was slightly confused on it. I want a higher price both of them all the time when I'm going to trade my coins.
I do also buy altcoins when I see in the market that they are on red marks especially ethereum. I do believe that ethereum has also a good potential in the market since it also possess stability in terms of its price though sometimes ot also varies, and also ethereum is somewhat valuable too like bitcoin right.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
February 28, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

Right now, I am concentrating on 2-3 alts, in addition to my main investment (Bitcoin). They are Bitsend, Deep Onion and Denarius. All of them are having very low market caps, and there is a chance that they can give good returns in the future.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
February 28, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

Yes, I do agree with you. I'm also thinking of that scenario. I was wondering why is that when I see bitcoin price is rising, then the price of altcoins are decreasing. Is it all the time or forever it is happening in cryptocurrency? Please tell me why I was slightly confused on it. I want a higher price both of them all the time when I'm going to trade my coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 11:17:08 AM
I try not to risk with the coins or tokens that just appeared, because they are not stable and can be easily disappear, but I have a few alts in my wallets that are looking perspective
Activity: 224
February 28, 2018, 06:10:23 AM

currency volumes are changing. new altcoins coming out. but the subcode is not taken right now. The market is falling down. I need to wait a little longer.
Activity: 252
February 28, 2018, 06:07:11 AM

There are constantly new developments in the crypto market. currency volumes are changing. new altcoins coming out. but it's not time to get a altcoin right now, and the market is down.
Activity: 308
February 27, 2018, 11:21:40 PM
I still buy in them but I wwill choose very carefully to avoid being cheated and make more money.
Activity: 26
February 27, 2018, 11:16:37 PM
Yes I buy altcoin at the price low and sell it only 10% profit. Altcoin buy is very risk .I think it buy when price is low and sell when get some profit.
Activity: 252
February 27, 2018, 11:09:39 PM
Yes, I will buy altcoins as much as I can afford, because I think buying a potentially good altcoin will benefit me both for the long term and the short term.
Activity: 364
February 27, 2018, 10:03:18 PM
Sometimes, when the price of bitcoin is too high and altcoins are cheaper. I think altcoins are good if you know what coins have a huge potential to increase.
Activity: 272
February 27, 2018, 09:54:02 PM
I will continue to buy Alt, Because for me very easy to get profit by way of trading, because seen bitcoin price every day rise even higher.So I find it easier to get bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 09:37:00 PM
You are quite right that Bitcoin is dominating right now. I don't know if the worst for altcoins is over yet. The announcement of NovaExchange, home to many smallcap coins, could be a buying opportunity as many are selling off in panic, at least if the coin you buy finds a new home.
Yes, bitcoin is dominating today. But who knows the future of altcoins? So buying altcoins and saving it while still at its lower value is good and trading them when the time is right. Of course we are taking some risks but we always remember, for every investments their is a twin risk.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 27, 2018, 09:30:28 PM
Yes I am currently now buying altcoins. As a matter of fact alternative coins in the market are just like bitcoin it provides a income but not as huge that bitcoin provides; still it is enough to support your finances.
Yes of course because there price is cheaper and profitable, since i can't afford to buy bitcoin, i buy altcoin even its value is not like in bitcoin atleast i can still get enough profit that big help to my needs. Also there's altcoin that gives higher value it is ethereum, so even you don't buy bitcoin if you have ethereum atleast you have a lot profits.
Activity: 31
February 27, 2018, 09:23:55 PM
I have studied the graphs of many successful ICO's, they all share one common theme, that is everyone buys in during Pre-ICO/ICO and then dumps the coin within a couple of months of the ICO ending. The companies who are successfully building their projects and are regularly sharing their progress and engaging their community, these Altcoins go back up in value and usually surpass what the final ICO price was. So, my observation is you should buy low, sell high and buy back low again! That is if you are interested in taking a gamble on any of these Altcoins.

The biggest factor in a teams success seems to be their Crytographer and Product Manager - if you find a company with a good combination of these employees - there is a greater chance that the Altcoin will appreciate with a  HODL strategy. Still, I don't see the harm in buy, sell, buy...just my opinion.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
February 27, 2018, 09:18:07 PM
Yes, I'm buying altcoins, both short and long term. I think it's important to have a diversified portfolio, and there are very cheap projects that I think have a huge potential.
Activity: 8
February 27, 2018, 09:16:50 PM
why not? I love altcoins bcz some of them have their own role and pretty high potential growth. So, they are good for investment I think.
Pages:
Jump to: